This article is a skub. You can help 1d4chan by expanding it
Born of the fires of rage experienced during the development of Adeptus Evangelion 2.5, AdEva Borderline is a separate edition of AdEva, complete except for the fact that it lacks angelgen, which is due in the next edition.
The original pre-release thread is archived here (alt archive).
Even if you are not planning on running Borderline, it may be a good read for Chapter 10: Variant Rules. Some items and upgrades are interchangeable with 2.5.
You can find Borderline Edition here, and a collection of links and resources here. The IRC channel for this is #AdEvaBorderline on Rizon.
- Chapter 1: Character Creation.
- Four backgrounds: Neospartan, Prodigy, Manufactured, Survivor
- Assets, Drawbacks, and Significant Assets/Drawbacks
- Chapter 2: Careers
- Berserker, Skirmisher, Pointman, A.T. Tactician
- Chapter 3: Skills and Talents
- Chapter 4: Evangelions
- Eva creation, movement, falling damage
- Berserking, and the Berserk Types
- Distinguishing Features: 10 each of History, Construction, Mutation, and Soul DFs
- Biological upgrades: Natural Weapons, S2 Generation
- Structural upgrades: Ablative Upgrades, Entry Plugs, Wing Loadouts
- Weapon upgrades: New weapon qualities, Melee and Ranged Weapons.
- Chapter 5: New Rules
- Sync Ratio: Feedback, Disruption
- Ego Barrier, and Reconstitution
- Time Management: An additional way to increase all characteristics
- Chapter 6: Combat
- Angel Detection, Angel Analysis, Base of Operations, Conventional Forces, Defeat, N2 Mines, Collateral, Surplus/Research/Repair
- Eva and Angel Critical Effects
- Chapter 7: Absolute Territory
- Mechanics, Breach, and ATS
- AT Powers
- Chapter 8: Operations Director's Handbook
- OD Talents
- Spending Surplus and Research
- Chapter 9: Angels
- Chapter 10: Variant Rules
- Re-balancing, Condensation, Alternate Gear, Alternate Ego/Insanity, etc
- F.A.Q and Errata
- Rules and design clarifications
 See Also