Born of the fires of rage experienced during the development of Adeptus Evangelion 2.5, AdEva Borderline is a separate edition of AdEva, complete except for the fact that it lacks angelgen, which is due in the next edition.
Even if you are not planning on running Borderline, it may be a good read for Chapter 10: Variant Rules. Some items and upgrades are interchangeable with 2.5.
- Chapter 1: Character Creation.
- Four backgrounds: Neospartan, Prodigy, Manufactured, Survivor
- Assets, Drawbacks, and Significant Assets/Drawbacks
- Chapter 2: Careers
- Berserker, Skirmisher, Pointman, A.T. Tactician
- Chapter 3: Skills and Talents
- Chapter 4: Evangelions
- Eva creation, movement, falling damage
- Berserking, and the Berserk Types
- Distinguishing Features: 10 each of History, Construction, Mutation, and Soul DFs
- Biological upgrades: Natural Weapons, S2 Generation
- Structural upgrades: Ablative Upgrades, Entry Plugs, Wing Loadouts
- Weapon upgrades: New weapon qualities, Melee and Ranged Weapons.
- Chapter 5: New Rules
- Sync Ratio: Feedback, Disruption
- Ego Barrier, and Reconstitution
- Time Management: An additional way to increase all characteristics
- Chapter 6: Combat
- Angel Detection, Angel Analysis, Base of Operations, Conventional Forces, Defeat, N2 Mines, Collateral, Surplus/Research/Repair
- Eva and Angel Critical Effects
- Chapter 7: Absolute Territory
- Mechanics, Breach, and ATS
- AT Powers
- Chapter 8: Operations Director's Handbook
- OD Talents
- Spending Surplus and Research
- Chapter 9: Angels
- Chapter 10: Variant Rules
- Re-balancing, Condensation, Alternate Gear, Alternate Ego/Insanity, etc
- F.A.Q and Errata
- Rules and design clarifications
 See Also
- Adeptus Evangelion, main page.