"Number 3: Thou will never, never have enough Dakka."
Dakka is Ork slang for rapid fire capability, based on the onomatopoeia for automatic guns shooting. You need moar of it. No exceptions. Although they too need it, when other races use it, it's just not cool anymore. Must have something to do with that rockin' Ballistic Skill 2 that da Orks are throwing down.
You iz dead now ya stoopid 'umie!
See also: Shooty
Several other non-Orky races in Warhammer 40,000 have at least one weapon that relies on Dakka to be effective.
- Imperium: Multilasers, Hellguns, Leman Russ Punisher, Autoguns, Autopistols, Heavy Bolters, Storm Bolters, Assault Cannons, Combi-bolters, Autocannons, Vulcan Megabolters, Psycannons, Heavy Stubbers.
- Chaos: Harvester Guns, Mawcannons, Butcher Cannons, Storm Lasers, Reaper Auto-cannons, Autoguns, Autopistols, Heavy Stubbers, Shotguns, Heavy Bolters
- Eldar: Scatter Lasers, Twin Shuriken Catapults, Shuriken Cannon.
- Tau: Burst Cannons, Cyclic Ion Guns, and to a lesser extent Ion Cannons
- Necron: Gauss Cannons, Gauss Blasters, and Tesla Destructors.
- Tyranid: Devourers, Biocannons, Deathspitters.