"Know, o prince, that in the time between the dull youth of the internet and the age of Newfags, that there was an ancient and awesome message board known as /b/. It was the first but not the last. Back in these ancient times of myth and legend, a foul kind known as Furries sought the coveted Wednesday slot, but lo, their dickishness knew no bounds, and soon, they sought the other days as well. And, lo, from the sky came the neckbeards, men of lore and wisdom, who saw the blasphemous evil and faggotry, and with righteous rage cast down the Furry and the Troll with powerful "Humanity; Fuck Yeah" threads and burning Rage! The purging of /b/ lasted many weeks, and the awesome power of neckbeards was REWARDED! AND LO! MOOT, God of /b/ crafted a sacred place of awesomeness and swelling pride, known as /tg/."
An imageboard on 4chan, and the origin of this wiki and the stuff displayed herein. Mostly populated by neckbeards, its residents are often referred to as fa/tg/uys and ca/tg/irls, and sometimes variations thereof (like smar/tg/uys or rabbi/tg/irls). It is sometimes said that /tg/ is really about D&D and WH40k and anything that is not related to those two topics should be saged, but in reality almost any subject can be tangentially linked to the board, and the topics of discussion are many and varied. /tg/: you don't even need the other boards anymore!
/tg/ is supposed to be worksafe. This means that it is periodically flooded with various varieties of porn. The masturbatory habits of your average fa/tg/uy have some overlap with the domain of /d/ when it comes to monstergirls, so they are fairly common; elves in various states of undress are also a frequent sight, and the board is sometimes host to the furry plague that infests most of 4chan.
is known was once known gets into pride vs. butthurt fights over whether the /tg/ hivemind is able to get shit done. See: /tg/'s homebrews and /tg/ IRL for what /tg/ has done in the recent past far distant past. *BLAM* cut that shit out.
(As you can tell, fa/tg/uys occasionally have mild differences of opinion on pretty much any topic. But no matter what happens to our board or our codices, we'll always be united in our love of dice and hatred of That Guy. Seriously, fuck him.)
 Things /tg/ stands for
- Traditional Games
- Troll Grapplan
- Totally Gay
- Touhou Games
- Top Gear
- Tactical Genius
- The Game
- Shi/tg/ets done
- That Guy
- This Guy
- Traditional Gamers
 See Also
- Secret /tg/ Handshake - a means by which fa/tg/uys might recognize one another.
- List of /tg/ Cuisine - recipes by neckbeards, for neckbeards.
- Approved movies - movies which are either /tg/ related or are generally recommended by fa/tg/uys.
- Approved anime - anime some of /tg/ recommends.
- Recommended Video Games - video games for playing on lonely nights.
- /tg/ Games Census - stats about what /tg/ is playing, was playing, wants to play and wants never to play again.
- Our home - If you're clicking this link to find teegee, how the hell did you find this wiki?
- 4chan status - Some days, you'll visit it more than you visit 4chan.
- Sup/tg/ - Saves submitted threads and hosts /tg/'s favorite gaems. You'll feel more familiar with us if you spend some time browsing the archives.
- 4chan's /tg/ catalog (original neet.tv version) - All active threads on a single page, a.k.a. "catalog mode".
- The archive formerly known as Easymodo - A real-time (more or less) archive of all the text on /tg/. Good for reading deleted posts, citing your shit, or (until recently) as a "read-only" mode if you got yourself b& (back when bans were serious business).
 /tg/ On Other Sites
- /tg/chan - A spinoff board. Has its own article, kind of.
- /tg/ on 7chan
- /tg/ on 420chan
- /tg/ on diochan
Has a Board-tan counterpart.