I've added some links to documentation and rules for some of the homebrews. Ideally each of these will get their own page after a while, even if it's a short bit, or we could expand this entire article to encompass all homebrew systems (since 90% of /tg/ homebrews never get past the planning stage anyway). Lord Licorice 05:57, 27 June 2008 (UTC)
I've arranged the list alphabetically. If you're adding new titles, please keep them in order.--Teataine 15:23,15 September 2008 (UTC)
 Shouldn't this be a Category instead?
I have been considering if we should turn this page into a category instead of an article, it would add to consistency of the site. --Myomoto 21:00, 28 June 2008 (UTC)
- Can we have both? We can have this article, with each homebrew as a header with a description underneath (I'd add them in but I'm not familiar with most of these), then have this page link to the individual articles for each under the homebrew category? We can use this same template for the "games in suptg" page. --Sintua 20:45, 1 July 2008 (UTC)
- Sure. --Myomoto 21:07, 1 July 2008 (UTC)
This page should be a category in addition to a page, probably. --Zecro 01:35, 2 January 2012 (UTC)
- We already have the categories. This article is for an overview and metatalk about /tg/ homebrews.
- --NotBrandX 19:53, 2 January 2012 (UTC)
 Suggestions for additions
Don't forget to write an article for the homebrew in question, and include either [[Category:Homebrew Settings]] or [[Category:Homebrew Rules]].
Some anonymous jackasses were trying to make an Outlaw Star-inspired homebrew... don't know what happened to that.
Maido RPG goes in here?--Teataine 00:26, 21 August 2008 (UTC)
- As far as I'm aware that was actually a self-published product by some (presumably) Japanese guy(s) before some English speaking fellow got his hands on it and partnered with them to translate it for English release, although I haven't been paying a great deal of attention to what's going on with that so I could well be wrong. --Carcer 07:37, 21 August 2008 (UTC)
- From what I've heard it's what Carcer says. It's not a /tg/ homebrew, it's just talked about on /tg/ and tested by a few people on it. --Rodwell 08:06, 21 August 2008 (UTC)
- Oh. For some reason I was under the impression that it was put together by some fa/tg/uys. Nevermind then.--Teataine 08:38, 21 August 2008 (UTC)
What happend to 'Legend: The Sound & Fury'? (also known as "that Guitar Hero-inspired attempt at a roleplay system")
- One or two days into brainstorming that setting, 4chan died for several days or maybe a week, you know, the way it happens sometimes. Turns out around the same time the old 4chan wiki went down, too, and permanently - so all that was saved was lost and apparently nobody had anything tangible saved on their HDs either. Our spirits were crushed by the enormous loss and we never spoke of it again. I might have a few tidbits of fluff saved somewhere...tl;dr it was lost forever in the bowels of the internets.--Teataine
Added STALKAN: The RPG to the list :3 -Agouri 3.33, 25 June 2009 (GMT+2)
Should "Touhou RPG: Tale of Phantasmal Land" get added? link --12:26, 22 June 2011 (UTC)