Campaign:Betrayal of the Light/Chiisai Tsuno
| This article is bad and may or may not require deleting. |
Comment on the article's talk page.
Reason: A character sheet that has not been updated in ten years, for a campaign that is clearly not being played anymore
Anima Effect:By spending five motes of Essence, the character may appear glorious and terrifying until the end of the scene (or until she decides to let the effect dissipate). She appears taller and fiercer, with a terrible visage, burning eyes and a deadly, rending grasp. This effect comes into play automatically once the Solar spends 11+ motes of Peripheral Essence. While this power is in effect, the character exudes a fear aura which causes all opponents attempting to attack or oppose her (socially or physically) to suffer a -1 external penalty on all attack rolls. This unnatural Emotion effect costs five points of Willpower to ignore for the rest of the scene. The Dawn’s terrifying glory unbound also disrupts attempts at coordinating attacks against her, increasing the difficulty to arrange such attacks by 2. Additionally, the immense Essence pressure within the character’s anima slows all incoming attacks, increasing the character’s DVs by 2. Finally, Solars of the Dawn Caste are immune to all fear-based Emotion effects while their anima power is active. If a complementary mass combat unit is forced to check for rout because of the Dawn Caste’s actions while this anima is active, they suffer a -2 external penalty to the roll.
Strength ●● Dexterity ●●●●●●● Stamina ●● Charisma ●● Manipulation ● Appearance ●● Perception ● Intelligence ●● Wits ●
Archery Martial Arts ● Melee ●●●●●●● + Daiklaives ●●● Thrown War ●●●●●●●
Integrity ●●●● Performance Presence ●●●● Resistance Survival
Craft Investigation Lore Medicine Occult ●●●●●
Athletics Awareness ●●●●● Dodge ●●●● Larceny Stealth
Bureaucracy Linguistics Ride Sail Socialize
: Commands a Directional Titan and may obtain up to four dot artifacts for an army, as well as up to five dot artifacts for himself.
Possesses enough wealth to make infinite non-magical purchases.
: Legendary lunar companion.
3 young combat-oriented dragon blooded.
1 level 3 manse, 1 level 2 manse, 1 level 1 manse.
2 noncombative dragon blooded.
- Second Melee Excellency: p184. Spend up to 14 motes to add 1 automatic success per 2 motes.
- Infinite Melee Mastery: p185. Spend up to 28 motes and 1 wp to use Second Melee Excellency for free for the scene.
- Hungry Tiger Technique: p190
- Fire and Stones Strike: p190
- Call the Blade: p191
- Summoning the Loyal Steel: p192
- Dipping Swallow Defense: p192
- Bulwark Stance: p193
- Heavenly Guardian Defense: p193
- Fivefold Bulwark Stance: p194
- Solar Counterattack: p194
- Ready in Eight Directions Stance: p194
- Integrity-Protecting Prana: p199
- Reflex Sidestep Technique: p227
- Honored Companion of the Sun: p142 Scroll of Errata, p82 Lords of Creation. Permanently adds a weapon (in this case, the Daiklaive of Celestial Conquest) as a part of your soul, may spend 1m to recall it to your hand, and adds +(Essence) to attack, defense, rate, and damage, as well as increasing minimum damage by 1 and counting 10s twice and damage rolls.
- Technique Mirror: p97 White and Black Treatises.
- Unity of the Closed Fist: p98 White and Black Treatises.
Regeneration: 4(8 when resting)/hour
Personal Essence Pool: 31, or 3 with Infinite Melee Mastery up
Peripheral Essence Pool: 55/68
Committed Essence: 13
- Compassion ●●
- Conviction ●
- Temperance ●
- Valor ●●●●●
Limit Break:Berserk Anger
Limit: □□□□□ □□□□□
Attacks (number after slash is with Infinite Melee+Second Melee Excellency
Daiklaive of Celestial Conquest (Speed 5, Accuracy 26/+7 auto, Damage 17L, Parry DV 16/21, Rate 9, Tags )