| This article is bad and may or may not require deleting. |
Comment on the article's talk page.
Reason: A character sheet that has not been updated in ten years, for a campaign that is clearly not being played anymore
- 1 Basics
- 2 Attributes
- 3 Abilities
- 4 Backgrounds
- 5 Charms
- 6 Essence
- 7 Willpower
- 8 Virtues
- 9 Inventory
- 10 Combat
- 11 Colleges, Destinies and Resplendencies
- 12 Advancement
- 13 See Also
Concept: Kung-fu Rhapsode
Caste/Aspect: Chosen of Endings
Motivation: Witness the end of the current era and write about it.
Intimacies: Art, Sifu, Bureau of Destiny.
Anima Banner: Halo of violet light.
Anima Effect - Lesser Sign of Saturn: After any ally within (Essence x2) yards rolls damage, add 1 to the result. Costs up to 10 motes to activate.
An orphan raised by a wandering performer, Iris grew up observing the harsh reality of the Age of Sorrows. She was intrigued by how people so different, in places so separated, all suffered the same, how their reality was ultimately shaped by a few universal principles. Following the steps of her mentor, she developed her artistic talents by learning music, poetry and dance, although her creations usually had a distinct tone of loss and mourning. She kept on travelling, observing, and learning. Until that fateful day, when her tutor told her she was ready to see the true face of the world.
Iris is a rather short girl in her twenties. Her violet-tinted eyes are her most notorious trait, enhanced by the dark hair surrounding her head, reaching and resting on her shoulders. Her slim body is covered by a silken robe, but apart from that expensive looking piece of clothing, whatever possessions she carries with her look more practical and down-to-earth than fancy. She favors swords, and usually carries a daiklave sheathed at her waist.
Strength ●● Charisma ● Perception ● Dexterity ●●●●● Manipulation ●●●●● Intelligence ●● Stamina ●●●● Appearance ●●● Wits ●●●●
Resistance X Craft X Archery X Investigation X Awareness ●●● Ride X Dodge ●●● Athletics ●● Larceny X Bureaucracy ●●● Sail X Linguistics ●●● Melee ● Lore ●●● Integrity ●●● Survival X Performance ●●●●● Presence X Occult ●●● Martial Arts ●●●●● Thrown X Socialize ●● War X Stealth ●● Medicine ●
- Low Realm
- Old Realm
- Martial Arts (Artful Performance) ●●●
- Performance (Poetry) ●
- Artifact ●●●● (Perfected Kata Bracers)
- Artifact ●● (Silken Armor)
- Artifact ●● (Skin-Mount Amulet)
- Backing ●●● (Convention on Essence Wielders)
- Celestial Manse ●●●
- Salary ●●
- Sifu ●●●
- Second Performance Excellency - Essence Triumphant: 2m/success, Reflexive (Step 1 or 2), Instant. Add up to (Essence) automatic successes to a Performance roll.
- Third Martial Arts Excellency - Essence Resurgent: 3m, Reflexive (Step 4 or 6), Instant. Reroll a Martial Arts roll or increase a Parry DV by half the Martial Arts score.
- Fateful Martial Arts Excellency - Essence Auspicious: 1m+, Reflexive (Step 1 or 2), Instant. Lower the target number for a Martial Arts roll by one per success or trigger an auspicious success (reduce target number to 3, spend 1 Willpower, and all dice become a success).
(Violet Bier of Sorrows)
- Secrets of Future Strife: Permanent. Double Join Battle pool.
- Flight of Mercury: 1m/action, Reflexive (Step 1), 1 action/mote (Maximum MA score). Reduce Speed of Martial Arts attacks by 1, to a minimum of 3.
- Blade of the Battle Maiden: 2m/dice 2 wp, Reflexive (Step 1), One Scene. Add 1 die/2 motes to Martial Arts attacks and to the Parry DV dice pool, with a cap of (Dexterity + Martial Arts). Can inflict and parry lethal damage with unarmed attacks.
- Joy in Adversity Stance: 5m, Reflexive (Step 5), One scene. Roll Essence when an opponent misses. Each success replenishes 2 motes.
- Violet Bier of Sorrows Form: 6m, Simple (Speed 6, DV -1), One scene. Minimum damage becomes equal to the character's Martial Arts score. Each hit lowers a chosen Virtue by one dot.
- Death-Parrying Stroke: 2m/hl, Reflexive (Step 8), Instant. Reduce damage taken.
- Unobstructed Blow: 5m, Supplemental, Instant. Make an attack unblockable, ignore soak and hardness.
- Crimson Palm Counterstrike: 5m, Reflexive (Step 2), Instant. Roll (Dexterity + Martial Arts). Subtract successes and Parry DV from the enemy's successes, apply leftover successes as a counterattack.
- Life-Severing Blow: 2m/hl, Reflexive (Step 8), Instant. Increase damage done with automatic successes.
Regeneration: 10/hour (+4 when resting)
Personal Essence Pool: 6/12
Peripheral Essence Pool: 11/24 (33 base, -15 committed, +6 Skin-Mount Amulet)
Committed Essence: 15 (5 Reaper Daiklave, 2 Silken Armor, 8 Perfected Kata Bracers)
Willpower: ●●●●● ●
- Temporary Willpower: 3/6
- Compassion ●●●
- Conviction ●●●
- Temperance ●
- Valor ●●
Primary Virtue: Conviction
Flawed Fate: Chosen of Endings seek to cause great endings with significant effects.
Limit: □□□□□ □□□□□
Name Speed Accuracy Damage Defense Rate Tags Starmetal Reaper Daiklave 4 5 +7L +1 3 -
Name Soak Hardness Mobility Fatigue Tags Silken Armor +5L/3B - 0 +1 -
- Perfected Kata Bracers
- Skin-Mount Amulet
(To do: descriptions.)
Manses and Heartstones
(To do: hearthstone descriptions, Celestial Manse.)
- Precision of Form Gemstone (Celestial Manse, ●●●). Reduces the cost of Violet Bier charms by 2 motes while its Form charm is active.
Join Battle: 14 (4 Wits + 3 Awareness) x2
Dodge DV: 6 (5 Dex + 3 Dodge + 3 Essence)/2, round up
Dodge MDV: 6 (6 Willpower + 3 Integrity + 3 Essence)/2, round down
Soak: 7B/7L/0A (4/2 Stamina + 3/5 Armor)
Pierced: 5B/4L/0A (4/2 Stamina + 1/2 Armor)
Name Speed Accuracy Damage Parry DV Rate Tags Starmetal Reaper Daiklave 4 18 (21) 9L (12L) 7 (9) 3 - Clinch 6 13 (16) 2B (5B) - 1 C, N, P Punch 5 14 (17) 2B (5B) 8 (9) 3 N Kick 5 13 (16) 4B (7B) 6 (7) 2 N
Numbers in parentheses are with Perfected Kata Bracers active.
Colleges, Destinies and Resplendencies
- The Lovers ●
- The Musician ●
- The Sword ●●●●●
Paradox: XXX□□ □□□□□
- Liriel, the Wandering Performer (The Musician, Endurance 3): this girl travels the South, earning money with her songs in order to survive. She's usually seen carrying a lyre with her.
- Strange Days: 1 Endurance. Make target roll Temperance when presented with possible gratification or intoxication or succumb.
- Impossible-to-Remember Party Approach: 1 Endurance per night. Increase difficulty of Temperance rolls by 1.
- Brigand-and-Carouser Attracting Style: 1 Endurance, 1 Paradox die per week. Join marginal group, ignore celestial scrutiny.
- Sorrowful Sunset (The Sword, Endurance 4): rumors abound of a strong fighter looking for challengers who would test her prowess.
- Style-Discerning Eye: 1 Endurance, 1 Paradox die. Learn observed Martial Arts Charm without a tutor.
- Minimum Legal Defense Competence: 1 Endurance. Apply full, unenhanced DV to incoming attack.
- Tears of the Blade: 3 Endurance, 1 Paradox die. Mortal target dies. Exalted target is irrevocably slain when next any form of damage reduces him to Incapacitated or below.
Essence ●● to ●●● (10 BP)
Martial Arts ●●● to ●●●●● (2 BP)
Performance ●●● to ●●●●● (2 BP)
Artifact ●●● to ●●●● (2 BP)
Specialties ●●●● (2 BP)