Campaign:IMPROMPTU GAME/Kuwol Ul Waren
| This article is bad and may or may not require deleting. |
Comment on the article's talk page.
Reason: A character sheet that has not been updated in ten years, for a campaign that is clearly not being played anymore
- 1 Basics
- 2 Attributes
- 3 Abilities
- 4 Backgrounds
- 5 Charms
- 6 Essence
- 7 Willpower
- 8 Virtues
- 9 Inventory
- 10 Combat
- 11 Advancement
- 12 See Also
Name: Kuwol Ul Waren
Motivation: Dance for the Regent of the Realm, and kill him in doing so.
Intimacies: Dancing, The Lap (Negative), The Regent(Negative), Cynis DB Guy (1/3)
Anima Banner/Totem: 2-4 ethereal dancers following Kuwol's moves
Anima Effect/Tell: Melt Corpses and Creatures of Darkness rapeage.
(write experience points as "unspent / total" plx)
Kuwol was born in a small village in The Lap, and lived your average peasant life there: farming, farming, counting sheep and farming. He'd always enjoyed the seasonal hoedown held in town square, where people danced, made merry, and groped one another behind barns. As he got older, he realized that the life of a farmer isn't much fun, nor is it good for the health. Eventually, when he turned 18, he ran away from home, heading northeast towards Chiaroscuro, the city of glass and dreams~
Kuwol eventually arrived 3 years later, making his way slowly across the upper South, taking in the sights and sounds of the world. He immediately realized he would need money if he wanted to survive in the town, so immediately set about looking for a bar to work at as a lowly tableboy, with dreams of the stars, becoming the top tableboy in all Chiaroscuro. He quickly realized that being a tableboy in a bar is quite literally the worst job you can have in a bar, short of town whore, passed out on a table.
Eventually, he landed a job dancing at the fancy bar "Wan Lung Ho", in one of the nicer districts of Chiaroscuro. By then he was 25, and quite popular with the patrons of the bar, for his skill and charisma; he could simultaneously sing a jaunty song while performing the dance associated with it without missing a beat. One day, following a rash of strange bombings in town, a man came into the bar, quite angry. "I AM ANGRY. ANGRY ABOUT DANCING AND BEER." He held aloft a rather large keg of firedust, leaking slightly from one side. The room froze, except for Kuwol. He was right in the middle of a heart-wrenching rendition of "The Forlorn Love of The Bride", and damned if he would not stop for anything, or anyone. It's quite possible he didn't even notice the man threatening his, and the patron's, lives. By the end, the man was sobbing and stuffing firedust into his mouth, as was the rest of the bar. As he stopped, the room was bathed in a golden glow, coming from his forehead; Kuwol Exalted.
Having heard tell of the Anathema, he collected his last paycheck at the bar, and promptly left town, off to find somewhere to live until the whole thing blows over. He moved out back West, towards the Lap, and his village. Finally arriving, he found the place a ghost-town; most of the buildings had not been lived in for several years. He found his old farmhouse, far more run down than usual, and stayed inside for a few days. He headed out further west, to another township that his traded grain and other goods to occasionally. It too had been deserted. He eventually found a man walking the opposite way on the road, who he stopped to ask what had happened. He found out that the Realm had discovered some form of dissent or another in the populace of his home village, and had scourged it clean, leaving the buildings as a warning to others. The other township had been decimated because of it's trade with the other village, for good measure. After the man left, Kuwol flew into a rage; anger at the fact that he could not save his family, could not save his friends, couldn't even save the town next door! He swore, then and there, to kill the leader of the Realm, who was likely responsible for their deaths: He would kill the Regent.
For the next few years, Kuwol traveled far and wide, learning more about the world, and more about his powers. He eventually came to terms with his hatred of the Realm, knowing that it was self-destructive and unproductive, but would never relent from his goal to kill the Regent for his sins. He worked as a dancer in places, as a bodyguard in others, where he learned the skills of the blade. He even once worked as a public speaker for the poor of Nexus, telling them what they could do to improve their lives (they didn't listen much, just paw at his clothes and ask for money). He even got a Jade Reaper Daiklave as a gift from a Guild factor, for bringing joy into his heart with but a simple song and dance. He eventually ended up back in the South, dancing back in the same bar he used to, but none recognized him; He was 29 now, and hardly looked the same, after all. He eventually decided that the South held nothing for him anymore, and began the search for a boat headed East over the Inland Sea.
With the look of a man in his early twenties and a physique normal for those who do what he does, he is a fairly compact person, standing 5'5", with a light brown and unkempt hairdo. In keeping with his profession, he wears very light clothes, generally of good quality.
Strength ●● Charisma ●●●● Perception ●● Dexterity ●●●● Manipulation ●●●● Intelligence ●● Stamina ●●● Appearance ●●● Wits ●●●
Solar/Abyssal Block Archery Integrity ●●●● Craft Athletics ●●● Bureaucracy Martial Arts Performance ●●●●● Investigation Awareness ●●● Linguistics ●●● Melee ●●●●● Presence ●●●●● Lore ●●● Dodge ●● Ride Thrown Resistance ●●● Medicine ● Larceny Sail War Survival Occult Stealth Socialize
Melee (Dance-Fighting) +2
Performance (Interpretive Dance) +2
Contacts(The Guild): ●
- First Presence Excellency: 1m/1d, Reflexive, Instant. Adds 1 die to a Presence roll for every mote you spend.
- Irresistible Salesman Spirit 3m, Supplemental, Instant. Doubles successes on the roll to convince someone to take a specific action or encourage a favorable bargain.
- First Melee Excellency: 1m/1d, Reflexive, Instant. Adds 1 die to a Melee roll for every mote you spend.
- Hungry Tiger Technique 1m, Supplemental, Instant. Successes on the attack roll count twice for determining raw damage.
- Call The Blade 1m, Reflexive, Instant. Reflexively draws your weapon, or summons it from up to (Ess x 10) Yards away.
- Dipping Swallow Defense 2m, Reflexive (Step 2), Instant. Allows the exalt to ignore all penalties to her Parry DV when resolving that attack.
- Bulwark Stance 5m, Reflexive, Until Next Action. Ignore all penalties that apply to her Parry DV until her next action, including penalties from your own attacks.
- Heavenly Guardian Defense 4m, Reflexive (Step 2), Instant. Perfect Parry carrying the Temperance Flaw (no move actions until their DV refreshes twice.
- First Performance Excellency 1m/1d, Reflexive, Instant. Adds 1 die to a Performance roll for every mote you spend.
- Phantom Conjuring Performance Permanent, Obvious, Variable. Allows the Exalt to create ghostly images, Essence flares, ethereal music and strange sensory effects when using a Performance or Presence Excellency. Effect cannot extend further than (Ess x 10) Yards from the Exalt.
- Heart-Compelling Method 6m, Supplemental, Scenelong. Supplements a Performance roll to rouse emotion in others. Unnatural Mental Influence on the targets; if the successes exceed their MDVs, the charm inspires the desired emotion for a scene. Costs 2wp to resist.
Regeneration: 4/hr. active, 8/hr resting.
Personal Essence Pool: 14/14
Peripheral Essence Pool: 25/35
Committed Essence: 10 (Jade Reaper Daiklave)
("cross out" □ boxes by substituting them with Xs)
- Compassion ●●
- Conviction ●●
- Temperance ●●●
- Valor ●●
Flawed Virtue: Temperance
Virtue Flaw: Ascetic Drive
Limit: □□□□□ □□□□□
Jade Reaper Daiklave, "Separation of Chaff"
Separation of Chaff was a gift from a wealthy Guild factor in the East, after a particularly stirring performance that also netted him some contacts within the Guild hierarchy.
Kuwol keeps a small and focused wardrobe, including a mask and clothes that conceal himself so that people do nor realize that he is actually Anathema.
Manses and Hearthstones
Dodge DV: 5
Dodge MDV: 6
Soak: 3B/1L/0A (Add armor and (Sta)B/(Sta/2 round down)L/0A)
Pierced: 3B/1L/0A (Add half from armor and full from stamina)
Hardness: 0B/0L/0A (Armor only)
Punch (Speed 5, Accuracy +1, Damage +0B, Parry DV 3, Rate 3, Tags N)
Kick (Speed 5, Accuracy +0, Damage +3B, Parry DV 1, Rate 2, Tags N)
Clinch (Speed 6, Accuracy +0, Damage +0B, Parry DV -, Rate 1, Tags C, N, P)
Separation of Chaff (Speed 3, Accuracy 15, Damage 7L, Parry DV 5, Rate 3, Tags )
7BP: Ess 3
2BP: Perform 4+5
1BP: Presence 4
1BP: Integrity 4
2BP: Melee 4+5
1BP: Performance Specialty (Interpretive Dance) +2
1BP: Melee Specialty (Dance-Fighting) +2
- 8 XP: Irresistible Salesman Spirit
- 7 XP: Presence ●●●●●
- Presence Essence Flow (stunt presence + performance enhancer + other charms, profit)
- Raise Dodge some, possibly