Total War Warhammer/Tactics/Nurgle
This is the general tactics page on how to play Nurgle in Total War: WARHAMMER. As the game isn't out yet and we know very little about how the faction will work, this page won't be filled out for a long time. However, we can make some early guesses based on the table top and the trailer.
Why Play Nurgle?
- Because you've always wanted to take a cannon to the gut and say "I'm sorry, did something hit me?"
- You will be a tanky menace. Burning through you is going to be a massive pain in the face for most factions.
- Because you want to worship Chaos but not be a COMPLETE asshole.
- Saying you worship Nurgle is the perfect cover for your horrible B.O.
(Again, we know jack shit other than the factions so this is all subject to change)
- Durability: You will likely be one of the tankiest factions in the entire game. With high health, defense and regeneration on most of your units you will be a monstrous pain in the ass for most faction to cut through.
- Poison Aplenty: It'd be a sin if Poison wasn't common in your roster, helping you carve through enemies and make it even harder to take you out.
- Slow: Don't expect to be going anywhere fast. Most factions are probably going to have you beat when it comes to mobility so try and get into the meatgrinder as fast as you can.
- Weakness to Fire: With all that Regen comes a weakness to fire, so any faction that has plentiful access to it is going to be your bane. High Elves, Tzeentch, and really any faction with Lore of Fire may be a rough time.
- DLC: Call it a safe bet. Every core race before you had units cut for DLC and you will be no exception.