User talk:A Walrus
Thank you for contributing there as well. I suspect my own bias blinded me to some of the edits, so I appreciate you jumping in to provide some damage control --Lord Of The Lemmings (talk) 23:15, 30 August 2021 (UTC)
Situation in Approved Literature
What do you make of it, should we leave the *khm* overly-enthusiastic ip-number alone or should further measures be considered? You appear to be active there and elsewhere so i'd like your opinion on the matter. --Blajbara (talk) 16:22, 28 July 2022 (UTC)
- I think that he's hyper fixated on one principle at the expense of everything else at the expense of others and figures that he can get his way by outlasting everyone else. The Important thing is to not give in.--A Walrus (talk) 02:18, 29 July 2022 (UTC)
- At least it was mildly entertaining to watch the meltdowns though if i am not mistaken he/she also broke several rules liable to get one blocked/banned - edit warring, vandalising, insulting and ego-tripping, though it seems contained to "approved x" pages, mercifully. I will take a break from that specific page, for a time, i wish you well in the good fight owo7 --Blajbara (talk) 07:01, 29 July 2022 (UTC)
- Same--A Walrus (talk) 08:03, 29 July 2022 (UTC)
Heya, sorry for the bother but i got a fellow going by the name 2601:188:c300:64b8:4d2a:f65c:6aaf:a507 who has this funny notion that i am a Muslim (not so, to their eventual disappointment) and who is displaying an intense animus towards me with such lovely notes as Fuck you, Blajbara, you stinking Mujahideen undo and those retard luddites like Blajbara, the Islamic Apologist moron who first wrote the original, extremely biased version of this page, (this last one likely relating to the Middle East page though it was on the Transhumanist page). Their rampages on Middle East itself are something to behold, making the guy in Approved Literature not seem but downright BE reasonable in comparison. Can we block IPs or contact the admin in regards to this, at least we will make the problematic editors shell out cash for a VPN in best case scenario?
- Contacting the Admins would be the best course of action.--A Walrus (talk) 18:57, 23 September 2022 (UTC)
- I have brought the matter to Root's talk page and notified several other active contributors, since you are an active editor and from what i can see a chill and reasonable person, may i request your arbitration as a neutral third party in this issue?--Blajbara (talk) 11:55, 24 September 2022 (UTC)
-Hey now, that's not true! I don't have a problem with you being a Muslim, I have a problem with you being someone who deletes all historical facts that are critical of Islam and Muhammad himself in the Middle East page! Not only that, but now you're slinking around like a shitsmeared sewer rat trying to suck up to the admins to get me banned for calling YOU out on YOUR behavior! Don't think I've forgotten about how you claimed to be the one who rewrote the Transhumanist page to be "neutral" when it was blatantly anti-transhumanist and made the claim it had nothing to do with TG, I'm the one who rewrote it to contain the links to TG settings with Transhumanist subjects and made it actually neutral! You're just a sleazy weasel who talks polite and respectful but is a backstabbing rat! I might be blunt and foul-mouthed, but at least I'm honest!
- Unless you're Sandor Clegane "At Least I'm Honest" is a remarkably bad argument, and make no mistake you are not The Hound. I don't agree with Blajbara on Transhumanism, but adding a personal attack and dragging against a specific user onto the page itself is remarkably bad form. And yes, this does matter. If you come to read this page you don't want to hear about the shit-fight between two users on unrelated material. If I was a newcomer to this site who wanted to read about the Skaven i'd be here for info, insight or lulz. I don't want to Republican Rick calling some other user a Godless Commie Bastard for saying somewhere that capitalism has some downsides (not advocating Stalinism or quoting Lenin, just being against hardline capitalist rhetoric), or Larry the Liberal, Bert the Bernie Bro, Monarchist Mark or whatever doing the same thing with their opponent of choice.--A Walrus (talk) 20:39, 24 September 2022 (UTC)