Welcome to 1d4chan! Please standby while your user and talk pages are deleted!
Empty talk pages make me nervous. JackalRobot 21:23, 5 August 2012 (BST)
- Creating a page, for the sake of creating a page is retarded. You have zero content and are just spaming up the wiki. Stop being a sad bastard. SkyDog 12:53 6 August 0212 —Preceding incorrectly attributed comment added by 18.104.22.168 (talk); the original year as written 0212 is preserved for hilarity.
- Hmmm, I see your point. However, you may have -- or hey, maybe not, I'm not judging you -- noticed that this is my talk and user page you're attempting to delete. Unless I missed something, I'm not really doing much harm by having them. Ergo, I vote to Keep. JackalRobot 16:03, 6 August 2012 (BST)
- Fair point I guess. "Delete" is standard response against pointless spam, but, it's your user page so...
- I originally gave no second thought to deleting someones user page because most of the spambots post their spam in fake user accounts. Guess I shouldn't delete a 'real' persons user page.
- You're still being a sad bastard and spamming up the wiki though. SkyDog 16:37 6 August 2012
- It saddens me that you think so. At least you can rejoice that this page is serving a purpose now, since, y'know, we've had a conversation on it. JackalRobot 16:51, 6 August 2012 (BST)