AIDS is an acronym meaning "Anally Inflicted Death Sentence", though there are some medicalfaggots who believe it in fact stands for "Acquired ImmunoDeficiency Syndrome". Seen by many as a tragic disease, others see it for what it truly is; an unrivaled source of lulz.
fa/tg/uys believe that AIDS was created by Nurgle, who then gifted it to Slaanesh out of love.
Thankfully, Slaanesh has not cottoned on to use it as his/her/its version of Nurgle's Rot to spread his, ummm... joy... although if it was, it was most likely be called Slaanesh's High.
The /b/tard phrase "enjoy your AIDS" translates into rational, sane English as "you are about to embark, or have just embarked upon, a very foolish act that will cause you great suffering in the near future", with the implication" ...and you deserve to suffer for being so reckless." When translated into Fratboy English, it sounds like "Duuude, you are gonna get so fucked."
Some activities that require AIDS-enjoyment include:
- Tau soldiers using a blitzkrieg rush to get into CC (close-combat) range of enemy troops. This definition got a little outdated in 7th ed when Tau got new urban combat "Breacher Squads" who shoot more effectively when in CC range.
- Fielding an Imperial Guard army without vehicles, and using the extra points to purchase an overwhelming amount of infantry instead.
- Spending the points to have Doomrider in your Chaos Marines army.SILENCE MORTAL!!! DOOMRIDER IS AWESOME.
- Putting 6-8 minions into a melee against a rogue with Bloody Path.
- Assassinating a DMPC, or the DM's girlfriend's character. (Like the DM has a girlfriend!)
- Fielding Chaos Sp-...you know what's. No-- this cannot be-- I never sai- AAAHHHHH! GLARBLRAWRGLARBL
- Doing what the previous author just did and mention you know what, I don't have to spell it out.
- Challenging Angron to a duel.
- Being an enemy and existing in the same table as Horus.
- Existing near Kharn, even if you're not an enemy (he's a cool guy tho).
- DARK ELDAR.
- Doctor's Ahriman's little side effect for the most glorious idea for curing mutations!
- Getting additional Force Organization charts for more Pyrovores, filling your minimum troops requirements with ripper swarms with no upgrades, and using Tyranid Primes as your mandatory HQ choices. And not putting them in Tyrannocytes.
- Playing FATAL.