Baphitaurs are a planetouched race created by Baphomet, who oversaw unholy breeding experiments between humans and minotaurs, both with each other and with the bovine demons known as ghour and goristros. The result was a race of distinctly bovine-featured tieflings, one intimately associated with the Demon Prince of Beasts.
In terms of apperance, these tall, broad humanoids are comparable in size and build to the mightiest of orc warriors. Their faces resemble their minotaur relatives; bovine bestial muzzles with bull-like ears, short but sharp horns, and shaggy manes of hair. They sport human-like feet with claws instead of bovine hooves, and have long, almost rat-like tails.
Baphitaurs appear in the 3.5 "Underdark" sourcebook.
- Str +4, Dex +2, Con +2, Cha -2
- Outsider (Native)
- Base speed 30 feet
- Darkvision 60 feet
- Resistance 5 to Cold, Electricity and Fire
- Darkness 1/day at the higher of Caster Level 3rd or Baphitaur's character level.
- Rage as per a 1st level Barbarian 1/day
- Powerful Charge: WHen charging into battle, a baphitaur can make a single Gore attack that inflicts 2d6+3 damage.
- Natural Cunning: A baphitaur is immune to Maze spells, cannot become lost, and is never caught flat footed.
- +2 racial bonus on Listen, Search and Spot checks.
- Favored Class: Barbarian
- Level Adjustment: +3