Campaign:A Divided Center
| This article is bad and may or may not require deleting. |
Comment on the article's talk page.
Reason: A page that has not been updated in ten years, for a campaign that is clearly not being played anymore
Lina. Oh god, Lina. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
The great Scavenger Lands! The Melting Pot of the East. The Realm's declining power has left the entire East with a lot more freedom. What will the movers and shakers of that area do with it?
Friday 3:45 EST!
Mixed! Try not to make an Exalt who won't play well with other 'normal' Exalted (Solars, Lunars, Siderals, Terrestrials)
- Grogul, Strong of Voice, played by Sarbiton.
- Neckbeardius, pending Lina's approval, will be playing a
Walrus LunarSpider-Monkey Lunar
- Reiz, playing the awkward Sidereal cross between Jimmy Olsen and Aya Shameimaru
- Lumby has a Dawn-caste man with a very nice hat!
- Draw as Jagged Edge Blossom, social butterfly of supreme mindrape.
- Kalga as Calavera, expert funeral dancer~
- Terrestrials gain 1 extra XP per 5 XP gained by Solars, and Celestials gain 1 extra XP per 10 gained by Solars.
- Unlimited Combos
- Limit: For the duration of your limit break, you gain infinite channels of your Flawed Virtue. Every willpower spent on UMI is a dice rolled for limit, no matter how much has been gained in scene.
- Useful Overpowering
- Useful Stamina: Your stamina now grants extra health levels. Stamina 1 grants an Incap Health Level, 2 grants a -4 Health Level, 3 grants a -2 Health Level, 4 grants a -1 Health Level, and 5 grants a -0 Health Level. All levels also grant the ones below them.
- Training Times: Good idea for fluff reasons. Horrible for actual play. Infinite training time between sessions.
- Other suggestions?