TFDG is running the game.
Sandbox-creation. Go wherever you like to do whatever you feel like doing. There will be quest hooks everywhere but don't necessarily expect them to just fall into your lap as you walk about. I'd like to start the game in Great Forks with Calibration around the corner. Your decisions on what to do, where to go, and who to do it with will of course affect the course of the story. Abyssals and Infernals might try to get you to convert, Sidereals might show up to try to kill you if you make too many waves in the loom.
In short, basic creation, Solars, sandbox.
I HAVE NO IDEA. We'll figure it out.
- Golby appears, with his sword-dancer zenith
- Ashel TO THE RESCUE WITH THE.. well.. maybe not the best Dawn.
- Ami as the NERDIEST little adorable Twilight.
- Shyft: Ali, Solar Night Caste, Thrown.
- Draw as Soren Rune, drunkard merchant eskimo viking!
- Superkroot: Night Caste Pirate Gunslinger
As normal~. Merits and flaws are allowed with ST approval.
Three die stunts are only applicable if everyone playing agrees it's a three-die stunt.
Benchmark Essence. I'll give it to you when you damn well earn it.
More to be added as I feel like it.
Training times are much smaller, but still exist. Usage of a charm, ability, or attribute may aid in lowering training times.
In addition, you can save your XP to spend in-game as part of an appropriately(for the thing being raised) awesome, successful stunt, removing any training time.