| This article is bad and may or may not require deleting. |
Comment on the article's talk page.
Reason: A character sheet that has not been updated in ten years, for a campaign that is clearly not being played anymore
- Campaign: Campaign:Autobot_Game
- Name: Exigency of Unfollowed Warning Glyphs
- Concept: Infiltrator
- Caste: Moonsilver
- Motivation: Figure out what makes Creation's exalted tick
- Positive intimacies: Sova, Shadowed
- Negative intimacies: Having weapons pointed at her
- Anima Banner:
- Anima Power: Add (Ess) dice to JB rolls, or reduce speed by 1 for the scene
- Experience: 30/30
(write experience points as "unspent / total" plx)
Exigency was originally built to assist in taking down unruly lumpen colonies and gremlin nests by infiltrating the group in question and posing as an unassuming human. She would gather information and report back to a moonsilver strike team so they could formulate a proper strategy.
During one fateful mission, Exigency was discovered and attacked by several understandably angry lumpen. By the time her backup arrived, Exigency had stabbed them all to death in a state of panic. She was commended for her bravery in the line of duty, but deep inside she learned something about herself that day: she is afraid of having weapons pointed at her. Weapons are scary, sure, but panicking and killing people is a bit of a strong response.
After the incident, the Tripartite of Sova decided Exigency's abilities would be of great use in amassing new resources, and the greatest source of resources would come from Creation. Exigency and one other alchemical, Shadowed Aqueous Hazards, were chosen to represent Sova in the Locust Crusade.
(what other people see when they look at your character.)
Strength ●●●● Charisma ●●● Perception ●●● Dexterity ●●●●●(●) Manipulation ●●● Intelligence ●● Stamina ●● Appearance ●●●●●(●) Wits ●●●●
Archery ●●● Craft Bureaucracy Athletics ● Larceny ● Investigation ● Awareness ●●● Linguistics ● Lore ● Dodge ●● Performance Occult Integrity ●● Presence ● Medicine Martial Arts ●●● Ride Melee Sail Resistance ● Socialize ● Thrown Stealth ●● War Survival
Languages: Skytongue, Old Realm
(Write here your specialties, if any)
Class: ●●● Artifact: ●●● Vats: ●●●●● Backing: ●● Allies: ●● (Shadowed Aqueous Hazards, black jade caste)
- (Dex) Transitory Augmentation of Dexterity (Attr 1 Ess 2 p92): 1m/dice, 1m install, Reflexive (Step 1 or 2), Instant. Add 1 dot of Dex per mote spent, also reduce anima boost cost to 2m per dot.
- (Dex) Sustained Augmentation of Dexterity (Attr 1 Ess 2 p92): Permanent, 1m install. Permanently increase Dex by 1.
- (App) Sustained Augmentation of Appearance (Attr 1 Ess 2 p92): Permanent, 1m install. Permanently increase App by 1.
- (App) Integrated Artifact Transmogrifier (Attr 1 Ess 2 p121): 1m/charm or 5m, 1m install, Reflexive, Indefinite. Hides external signs of charms and passes the Alchemical as human. In the 5m mode, using one charm reveals all concealed charms.
- (App) Husk-Sculpting Apparatus (Attr 3 Ess 2 p122): 10m 1wp, 1m install, Simple, Instant. +3 to impersonation attempts, or +2 to intimidation. Change hair/skin color, height by up to 6 inches, add/remove tattoos/scars/body mass/muscle structure.
- (Per) Aim-Calibrating Sensors (Attr 2 Ess 2 p101): 1+m, 2m (1m) install, Supplemental, Instant. For every 1m spent, reduces one die of environmental or situational penalties, every 2m reduces difficulty or external penalty by 1. Doesn't work on wound penalties or fear-based effects.
- (Str) Essence Pulse Cannon (Attr 4 Ess 2 p102): 2m, 1m install, Supplemental, Indefinite. 2m to activate cannon, reduces stealth capability from glow. Damage is 2L per mote, to a max of (Str+Ess) motes. Submods: Discreet (for LASER EYES).
- (N/A) Perfected Lotus Matrix (MA 2 Ess 2 p101): Permanent, 2m install. Allows purchase of MA charms at 10xp each, comes with one free.
- (MA) Birdsong Over Blades (MA 3 ess 1 sotm63): 2m, Reflexive, Combo-OK, (MA) actions. For the duration, the martial artist may choose to not do damage with attacks, but wound penalties, supernatural effects, and charms that work on touch still apply. Targets that take no damage don't know they've been attacked.
Combat Package A - 1wp
- Aim-Calibrating Sensors 1+m
- Essence Pulse Cannon 1-6m
- Transitory Dexterity Augmentation 1-6m
- Do stuff.
subcutaneous armor plating p109
pheromone regulation systems p123
sustained aug of perception
optical enhancement p125
transitory str aug
moonsilver synthesis wave emitter p97 (bought with artifact)
Regeneration: (twice the rating of your hearthstone(s) when active, 4/hour more when relaxed, 8/hour more when sleeping)
Personal Essence Pool: 3/12
Peripheral Essence Pool: 24/34
Committed Essence: 10 (installed charms) + 10 (artifacts) = 20
(write your essence pools as "current / maximum". current should be lower than maximum if you have motes committed to artifacts or if we finished a session while you wasn't at your maximum essence. commit from peripheral.)
Compassion ●●● Conviction ●●● Temperance ●● Valor ●
Clarity: □□□□□ □□□□□
Moonsilver Artifact Hand Needle (art 1): (speed 5, acc +3, damage 3L, def +2, rate 3, attune 3, tags M, P)
Synthetic nerve toxin, condensed smoke, and rat bile slurry (counts as arrow frog venom, (8L/tick, tox 4, -/-, -4 penalty)
Infinite Resplendence Amulet (art 4): Moonsilver (+5L/+5B soak, +2 stealth, +2 disguise with larceny) and Starmetal (up to 1 ton of stuff that can fit in a pocket 1 foot across), 5 attune
Collar of Dawn's Cleansing Light
Manses and Hearthstones
how does robit know about herfstone
Join Battle: 7
Dodge DV: 5
Dodge MDV: 5
Punch (Speed 5, Accuracy 10, Damage 4B, Parry DV 6, Rate 3, Tags N)
Kick (Speed 5, Accuracy 9, Damage 7B, Parry DV X, Rate 2, Tags N)
Clinch (Speed 6, Accuracy 9, Damage 4B, Rate 1, Tags C, N, P)
Laser Eyes (Speed 5, Accuracy 10, Damage 2L/mote, Range 100, Rate 2, Tags X, Y, Z)
Stabber (Speed 5, Accuracy 12, Damage 3L, Parry DV 6, Rate 3, Tags M, P)
-4 vats 5
-3 str 4
-2 ess cannon submod
-3 wits 4
-3 app 6
it's also helpful (but optional) if you write out charms you intend to buy