Campaign:BLINDSIDED/Sabaku No Gaara
| This article is bad and may or may not require deleting. |
Comment on the article's talk page.
Reason: A character sheet that has not been updated in ten years, for a campaign that is clearly not being played anymore
- 1 Basics
- 2 Attributes
- 3 Abilities
- 4 Backgrounds
- 5 Charms
- 6 Essence
- 7 Willpower
- 8 Virtues
- 9 Inventory
- 10 Combat
- 11 Advancement
- Campaign: Something Exalted
- Name: Mendacious Call To Servitude
- Concept: I hate these concept things cause mine are always so crap. DON'T JUDGE ME.
- Caste/Aspect: Malefactor.
- Urge: Rule all of the east and make it but an abridgment of Cecelyne's eternal self.
- Positive intimacies:
- Negative intimacies:
- Anima: The sand that forms him bolsters itself and forms tight around his body, turning him a murky yellow with blue veins of essence.
- Experience: 71/176
Formal Guild of Emissaries and Ambassadors
15th of Ascending Air.
A new recruit has entered our ranks, and has shown potential. Subject number 1138. Subject is ____ ___ ___ years old and is from ____. 1138 has been entered into the training program at basic level and is expected to at least pass.
20th of Ascending Air.
1138 has already passed the month long basic training program and is now being moved up to the intermediate training. 1138s elocution, rapport and interpersonal mannerisms are exquisite, 1138 would make a good courtesan.
24th of Ascending Air.
1138 has passed intermediate and throwing them into advanced would seem an exercise in formality.
1st of Resplendent Air.
A dispute has erupted around 1138’s home city, a city of around 100K people. We’re going to send them on their first mission to act as a mediator and a spokesperson for either side, we believe that the dispute will end quickly
3rd of Resplendent Air.
Reports have surfaced that within hours of getting to the rendezvous 1138 had offended both parties politically, socially and incited a fist fight between the two representatives.
4th of Resplendent Air.
1138's home city is now being marched upon and I can only imagine as I begin to file this report the death toll will be catastrophic.
7th of Resplendent Air.
As it stands, 1138 is responsible for the death of 40K, the enslavement of 40K and 20K have fled from the area.
15th of Resplendent Air.
1138 has not reported back. Presumed dead.
Strength ●●●●● Charisma ●●●●(●●) Perception ●●ooo Dexterity ●oooo Manipulation ●●●●●(●)(●●) Intelligence ●●ooo Stamina ●●●oo Appearance ●●●(●●●●) Wits ●●●●●
Infernal block Archery ooooo [C]Integrity ●●●●● Craft ooooo Athletics ooooo Bureaucracy ooooo Martial Arts ooooo [C]Performance ●●●oo [F]Investigation ●●●●●(●●)[F]Awareness ●●●●o Linguistics ●oooo Melee ooooo [C]Presence ●●●●●(●●) Lore ●oooo Dodge ooooo Ride ooooo Thrown ooooo [C]Resistance ooooo Medicine ooooo Larceny ooooo Sail ooooo War ooooo [C]Survival ●●ooo [F]Occult ●●●●● Stealth ooooo [F]Socialize ●●●●●(●●)
Presence +3: Eye contact
Socialize +3: Negotiation, arguing, etc.
Backing: ● (Cecelyne)
ARTIFACT ●●● Everyman armor
Demon tattoo ●●● Eyes (+2 To Cha. +1 to Presence, social, investigation. Socialise +3)
Unwoven coadjutor - ●●●
Influence: ● (Cece's bitches)
Influence: ●● with followers of the golden lords
Demon tattoo ●●● Love (+2 To Manip. +1 to Presence, social, investigation. Presence +3)
- FIRST CECELYNE EXCELLENCY— ESSENCE OVERWHELMING (4 charms) 1m/1 die. Patient, deliberate. Holds back, amasses resources, overwhelm, strong over the weak, arbitrary hypocrisy, reverence, terrifying and wondrous miracles, insightful into desires and failures. Everything, eternity, comes to her, overflows with desolation, wasteland, rage is sudden and shocking. Prior planning, to succeed more thoroughly and carefully, give others what they want to own them, punish dealbreakers, amass or jealously protect resources that are directly useful to the characters plans. Endure harsh conditions mental or physical, resist changes to long term plans. Has no power on spur of the moment things, acts of meaningless self indulgence or altruism.
- Cecelyne Exultant 2/3 die stunts give WP and motes.
- Effortless Cece Dominance For every excellency use after your first one, it costs one less mote.
- TRANSCENDENT DESERT CREATURE Permanent- He suffers no negative effects from exposure to a place of desolation, including penalties, environmental damage and even visual impairment. All foraging rolls that would normally have a difficulty of 4+ have a difficulty of 1 instead. The total penalty for starvation or thirst cannot rise above -3 within a place of desolation. The Exalt’s perfected metabolism no longer produces waste of any kind, including sweat.All mundane attempts to track the character automatically fail with zero successes unless the character allows himself to be tracked. Magically assisted tracking efforts suffer an external penalty of the Infernal’s Essence rating instead. He adds his Essence rating to the difficulty of all efforts to notice him with an Awareness roll in a place of physical desolation This benefit may be turned on and off at will.
- SANDS THROUGH FINGERS DEFENSE 3m; Reflexive (Step 2); Combo-OK, Obvious; Instant; PD. Can dodge undodgable, but not unexpected. Doesn't work against incorporeal hitters, vulnerable to the Imperfection of the Endless Desert.
- SOUL-SIEVE TRANSMUTATION Cost: — (5m, 1wp); Permanent; Obvious; Permanent; Spend 5m 1wp rather than 3m through Sand Through Fingers, she perfectly dodges the attack then remains incorporeal until her next tick. At ess 4+, the infernal may make her attack incorporeal until their next tick.
- SOUL-SAND DEVIL SHINTAI Cost: —; Permanent; Become dematerialized 24/7. No longer needs to breath air, but suffocates if there is no living essence to respire, unless he has cult 3+ or essence 6+. He no longer needs food, but still hungers and gains penalties as described in TDC unless he has cult 3+. He may reflexively become transparent for 1m, though anima banners at the 4-7 automatically manifests him. Gains the charm Materialize (Core, 295).
- HELLSCRY CHAKRA 5m; Simple; Combo-OK; Indefinite; Caste mark becomes a third eye. Perceive dematerialized demons with all senses, sensing they're incorporeal. Perceive all possessing demons as smoky anima banners enveloping their hosts. Add (Ess) sux on all rolls to notice, track or pierce disguises of natives of Malfeas. If the target isn’t using magic to contest the action, the Infernal may spend one Willpower to automatically succeed. A character recognized as a demon or a Yozi has its nature become Obvious to him. The ST provides a basic synopsis of the target’s capabilities and Motivations (if any). This power imparts the same information about Infernal relics the Infernal can perceive. He automatically recognizes non-demon natives of Malfeas as such upon perceiving them, although he learns nothing else.
- KNOWING THE DESOLATE HEART 3m, 1wp; Supplemental; Combo-OK, Social; Permanent; This Charm enhances an action to understand an observed target’s emotions and displayed Intimacies in a social scene.By the power of Cecelyne, the action automatically succeeds regardless of the roll results, as if the character had rolled twice the number of required successes. Furthermore, the Infernal understands all Intimacies that have been displayed in any way during the scene (as determined by the Storyteller) and their context toward other characters who are present. Finally, if the character would have succeeded by any threshold without this Charm, she intuits what the target believes his greatest failure in life has been.
- WITNESS TO DARKNESS Permanent; None; Permanent; Ignore all sensory impairment from darkness in any form. Gives no bonus to see through other impairment, fog/ smoke, etc. Takes a -1 internal to all non-reflexive actions under creations sunlight. May perfectly ignore blinding crippling effects, however for as long as that effect is used black essence leaks from their eyes, which is obvious. Adds her (ess) to her mDV against manipulation based attacks as bonus successes to recognize or pierce another's deceptions. Takes an internal penalty of (ess) to cha based social attacks.
- SEEING IS BLINDNESS 3m; Mins: Supplemental; Combo-OK, Obvious, Shaping, Sorcerous; One scene; This Charm may enhance any physical attack, causing it to trail eddies of liquid darkness as it strikes. Roll the Infernal’s (Manipulation + Presence). Any target who is hit by the attack and has a (higher of Perception and Awareness) rating less than the number of successes rolled suffers complete blindness for the rest of the scene. Rules for blindness may be found on page 152 of Exalted. The eyes of victims blinded this way darken to pure black without whites or irises, through which they see the Ebon Dragon in all his dark majesty and nothing else.If the Infernal has Essence 4+, imposed blindness takes the form of a Desecration effect that simultaneously bestows the Creature of Darkness deformity (if needed) and the Blindness debility. Emerald Circle Countermagic can still remove blindness imposed this way, though the Creature of Darkness deformity remains.
Personal Essence Pool: 21/21
Peripheral Essence Pool: 23/23
Committed Essence: 12, periph, sand arms. 6, periph, armour
Compassion ● Conviction ●●●●● Temperance ●●●● Valor ●
Limit: □□□□□ □□□□□
Limit Break Condition:
EVERYMAN ARMOR (ARTIFACT ●●●) Attune 6 Functions as a lamellar. Attune for 6m, mobility and fatigue drop to 0. While attuned you can reflexively use 3m to change appearance to any human in any dress. But it must have an inkling of armor to it (statline stays constant). Mundane attempts to see through the disguise fail, supernatural ones have a +2 that stacks with whatever other difficulties.
Soak Hardness Mobility Fatigue +8L/9B 5L/5B 0 0
- STONE OF INHUMAN BEAUTY ●●● That +4 app hearthstone that makes me AMAZINGLY PRETTY.*
Manses and Hearthstones
Dodge DV: (dex+dodge+Ess)/2 round up
Dodge MDV: (will+integ+Ess)/2 round down
Soak: 0A/0L/0B (add armor and 0A/(Sta/2 round down)L/(Sta)B)
Pierced: 0A/0L/0B (add half from armor and full from stamina)
Hardness: 0A/0L/0B (armor only)
one Dying level per dot of Stamina
2BP: Integ 5
2BP: Presence 5
2BP: Socialize 5
2BP: Occult 5
2BP: Investigation 5
1BP: Awareness 4
3BP: Conv 5
3BP: Temp 4.
3: Art 3
4: Perception 2
4: Int 2.
6: Cult 5
6: Art 2.
8: hell Scry Chakra
8: Seeing is blindness
8: Knowing the desolate heart
8: Sand storms grip.
8: Cece Exultant 8: Effortless Cece dominance. 12: cha 4.
24: Ess 4.
- Sand Storms Grip
Cost: 10m committed; Mins: Essence 4; Type: Simple Keywords: Combo-OK, Obvious, Sorcerous Duration: Indefinite
Prerequisite Charms: SOUL-SAND DEVIL SHINTAI.
The chosen of Cecelyne have finally found a way to join her more permanently and transmute their very beings to sand, just as Cecelyne herself. But this poses a problem, a large one, this problem being "how can one hold creation in their hand if it simply falls through their palm?" This charm will only function while the infernal is incorporeal due to the effects of Soul-Sand Devil Shintai. A nimbus of sand forms at their feet, from which thin trails of sand which may interact with creation as the infernal pleases. This charm does not work while the infernal is corporeal or incorporeal through any effect other than Soul-Sand Devil Shintai. The cost to go invisible while using Soul-Sand Devil Shintai applies also to the sand being used, meaning that the sand may turn invisible as well.
This charm allows incorporeal objects to interact with corporeal things through it's use, the sand itself is counted as corporeal and is treated as such. Moving objects with this charm requires the same actions as doing so normally. Objects that have been lifted into the air fall when the action taken to move them ends, though up to (Essence) separate objects may be held stationary between actions, reflexively levitated through force of will. Grabbing anything that resists requires a clinch attack, but opponents who win control of a clinch do not get to grapple the Exalt and may only choose to escape. Moreover, clinches can only be maintained with renewed control rolls as normal, so victims can’t be held aloft with merely reflexive effort. Unlike most ranged attacks, telekinesis granted by this Charm may be used defensively to deflect projectiles and weaken blows, as represented by the parry option provided by the Charm’s Defense rating.
By committing an extra 2m an infernal may add half their essence in auto successes to it's accuracy. Add their essence to it's damage, add essence range. And 1 to it's rate.
This charm allows an Infernal to spend one Willpower to add his (essence*2) in extra dice to the clinch attack, make the attack lethal and then double the presoak damage.
Attack: Speed 5, Accuracy 14+2, Damage 8B, Defense 14, Rate 5, Range 24
Clinch: Speed 6, Accuracy 14+2, Damage 8B, Rate 5, Range 24