| This article is bad and may or may not require deleting. |
Comment on the article's talk page.
Reason: A character sheet that has not been updated in ten years, for a campaign that is clearly not being played anymore
- 1 Basics
- 2 Attributes
- 3 Abilities
- 4 Linguistics
- 5 Backgrounds
- 6 Charms
- 7 Spells
- 8 Essence
- 9 Willpower
- 10 Virtues
- 11 Inventory
- 12 Combat
- 13 Advancement
- Campaign: Campaign:Exalted MODERN
- Name: Alexis Allstead
- Concept: The Shield-esque police officer/vigilante
- Caste: Night
- Motivation: CRIMINAL SCUM
- Theme song: 
- Positive intimacies: Long walks on the beach
- Negative intimacies: Criminal scum
- Anima: A towering, golden phoenix with wings raised high above and wreathed in the blinding bonfire of her anima.
- Experience: 0/50
- Born in the decaying, industrial inner city. Lots of crime in school and around the neighbourhood. So, like, New Jersey or someplace.
- Joined the National Guard after high school to get the hell out of there (since her other job prospected were pretty terrible) and did a tour in Afghanistan
- Planned on relaxing/job searching for a few months after she got back, her house was burglarized on the second day back. She beat the hell out of burglar and (literally) dragged him down to the precinct. Getting prosecuted is for wimps.
- A few weeks later, she joins the CITYNAMEHERE police department. Completely disgusted with the PD's impotency and reliance on the justice system to actually punish criminals, she eventually takes to vigilantism to cure society's ills.
5'8", mousy hair down to shoulders, brown eyes, middling build. Caucasian. A pistol of some sort I guess.
Strength ●●● Charisma ●●●●● Perception ●●●●● Dexterity ●●●●● Manipulation ●● Intelligence ●● Stamina ●● Appearance ●● Wits ●●●●●
Archery ●●● Integrity ● Craft X Athletics ●●● Bureaucracy ● Martial Arts ●●● Performance X Investigation ●●● Awareness ●●● Linguistics X Melee X Presence ●●●● Lore ● Dodge ●●●● Ride X Thrown X Resistance ● Medicine ● Larceny ●●● Sail X War X Survival X Occult ●●● Stealth ●●● Socialize X
- Archery (Handguns +3)
- Investigation (Crime Scenes +3)
- Presence (Interrogation +2)
- Presence (Persuasion +2)
- Backing (City Police Department) ●●
- Contacts ●●
- Influence ●
- Resources ●●
Merits and Flaws
- Taint's Warning Merit (SoH.p63)
- When any CoD comes within (Ess x10) yards, she must spend 1 mote (free at 4+ anima) and learns of their presence.
- (Ability) Charm Name (Abil 4 Ess 2 p42): 1m, Reflexive (Step 1), Combo-OK, Instant. Cause Gem to explode.
- First Archery Excellency (Abil 1 Ess 1 p183)
- Essence Arrow Attack (Abil 2 Ess 2 p188): 2m, Supplemental, Combo-OK, Obvious, Instant. Always adds (Essence) dice of damage and can utilize the following effects:
- Fiery Arrow Attack: If the attack hits flammable material, the shot ignites it. This destroys wooden ammo as well.
- Dazzling Flare: Shot is Holy and inflict Aggravated damage against Creatures of Darkness. If shot upwards, the bullet can be seen for (Essence x10) miles.
- Righteous Judgment Arrow: +1m, adds 4 dice of damage and Obvious effect that ties into Anima. So much for finishing the character tonight.
- First Presence Excellency (Abil 1 Ess 1 p183):
- Hypnotic Tongue Technique (Abil 3 Ess 2 p203): 10m+1wp, Simple, Combo-OK, Social, Stackable, Touch, (Charisma) days. Roll (Manipulation + Presence) vs MDV to give someone a compulsion that can be pretty complex. Targets can spend 1wp per day to ignore the compulsion. Noticing the compulsion costs 4wp and does not help in resisting it.
- First Investigation Excellency (Abil 1 Ess 1 p183):
- Judge's Ear Technique (Abil 2 Ess 1 p213): 3m, Reflexive (Step 1), Combo-OK, One scene. Recognize all lies and half-truths told to the Solar. Adds (Essence) successes on the (Perception + Investigation) roll if contested by another charm.
- Terrestrial Circle Sorcery (Abil 3 Ess 3 p220): Allows the Solar to learn TCS spells and use Shape Sorcery actions.
- Graceful Crane Stance (Abil 1 Ess 2 p222): 3m, Reflexive, Combo-OK, One scene. Solar automatically succeeds on rolls to keep balanced. Allows him to keep his footing on any surface at least as strong and wide as a human hair. It is treated as a three-foot wide ledge capable of supporting a thousand pounds of weight when determining penalties.
- Keen Sight Technique (Abil 3 Ess 2 p225): 3m, Reflexive, Combo-OK, One scene. Adds two successes to sight-based Awareness rolls. Allows superhuman feats of visual acuity.
- Shadow over Water (Abil 3 Ess 1 p227): 1m, Reflexive (Step 2), Combo-OK, Instant. Ignore all penalties to dodge DV when resolving one attack.
- Seven Shadow Evasion (Abil 4 Ess 2 p227): 3m, Reflexive (Step 2), Combo-OK, Obvious, Instant. Perfect, applicability-trumping dodge defense.
- Easily Overlooked Presence Technique (Abil 3 Ess 1 p230): 3m, Simple, Combo-OK, One scene. Causes Awareness and Investigation rolls to notice the Solar automatically fails unless the Solar is joined in battle or the observer has a minimum two-die bonus.
(Solar Hero Style)
- Fists of Iron Technique (Abil 2 Ess 1 p214): 1m, Supplemental, Combo-OK, Instant. Enhances an unarmed MA attack. Accuracy +1, Damage +2L. Solar can parry lethal attacks unarmed until next action.
Combo Name 1wp 0m+
- Charm Name
- Adamant Skin Technique
- Cause Seattle to explode.
Terrestrial Circle Spells
- Emerald Countermagic:
- Infallible Messenger:
- Ritual of Elemental Empowerment:
- Unbreakable Bones of Stone:
Regeneration: 0m/hour (+4m/hour when relaxed or +8m/hour when sleeping)
Personal Essence Pool: 16/16
Peripheral Essence Pool: 38/38
Willpower: ●●●●● ●●
Temporary: □□□□□ □□
Compassion ●● Conviction ●●●● Temperance ● Valor ●●●
Virtue flaw: Deliberate Cruelty (Conviction)
Limit: □□□□□ □□□□□
Limit Break Condition: Subjected to severe stress or backed against a wall
(here is where you write down all your stuff. you write your artifacts, too, name, fluff and stats. you have to specify, for every item, what background (resources, arsenal, artifact...) did it come out of. don't itemize your tacklebox, this isn't D&D)
Manses and Hearthstones
(write what hearthstones (if any) you have, and write some stuff about the manses too: a bit of description, where they are and so on)
Dodge DV: 6
Dodge MDV: 5
Clinch (Speed 6, Accuracy 8, Damage 2B, Parry DV -, Rate 1, Tags C, N, P)
Kick (Speed 5, Accuracy 8, Damage 5B, Parry DV 3, Rate 2, Tags N)
Punch (Speed 5, Accuracy 9, Damage 2B, Parry DV 5, Rate 3, Tags N)
- 5 - Specialties
- 3 - Conviction 4
- 2 - Taint's Warning Merit
- 1 - Dodge 4
- 1 - Larceny 3
- 1 - Martial Arts 3
- 1 - Presence 4
- 1 - Stealth 3
- 4 - Appearance 2
- 4 - Intelligence 2
- 4 - Manipulation 2
- 4 - Stamina 2
- 8 - Charm(First Archery Excellency)
- 8 - Charm(Essence Arrow Attack)
- 1 - Essence Arrow Attack Technique
- 1 - Essence Arrow Attack Technique
- 1 - Occult 2
- 3 - Occult 3
- 1 - Martial Arts 2
- 3 - Martial Arts 3
- 8 - Charm(Terrestrial Circle Sorcery)