Campaign:Faeries, faeries, everywhere 9GWM test run)/Invincible Moose
THE MOOSE IS LOOSE
- 1 Basics
- 2 Attributes
- 3 Abilities
- 4 Backgrounds
- 5 Charms
- 6 Essence
- 7 Willpower
- 8 Virtues
- 9 Inventory
- 10 Combat
- 11 Shaping Combat
- 12 Advancement
- 13 See Also
Name: Invincible Moose
Concept: Revenge of the Roadkill
Ascended Caste: Worker
Shadowed Caste: Warrior
Motivation: Prove his might by Shoving over of the puny creation-born's vehicles.
BIG AND MOOSY
Strength ●●●●● ●●(●●●) Charisma ●●●●● ● Perception ●●●●● Dexterity ●●●●● Manipulation ●●● Intelligence ●●● Stamina ●●●●● ●●(●●●) Appearance ●●●●● ●● Wits ●●●●●
Linguistics Investigation Archery Bureaucracy ●●● Awareness Occult Larceny Martial Arts ●●●●● Craft * Athletics ●●●●● ●● (2 bp) Ride Medicine Melee Integrity ●●● Dodge ●●●●● Socialize ●● Performance Presence ●● Lore ●● Sail Thrown Stealth ●● War ● Resistance ●●●●● Survival
Athletics (feats of Strength) ●●
Gossamer: ●●●●● (4 bp)
Artifacts ●●● (3 bp)
Birth: ●●●●● (4 bp)
Freehold ●●●● (2 bp)
- Ravishing the Created Form: 1wp, 0g, Simple, Instant, Combo-Basic, Glamour, Shaped-Only. Raksha feeds off a consenting target (Consent can be reached either through NMI or UMI). The Raksha touches the individual and rolls a pool of dice equal to his feeding Grace. Each success reduces the target's permanent Willpower or relevant Virtue (Raksha's choice) by one point. The Raksha gains 10m of Essence per point drained. Glamour Resistance: Raksha cannot feed from creatures with a (trait + Essence) greater than the Raksha's Willpower. Feeding from an Exalt whose virtue is below the minimum of The Great Curse always fails.
- Banquet of Crumbs: 0g, Simple, Instant, Combo-OK, Shaped-Only. Charm allows the Raksha to feed on any emotion prevalent in Creation. Innate Power: (Cost: None) Raksha can feed off of any strong emotion around him rolling his feeding Grace in dice and regains 1m of Essence per success. The Raksha can only use this Charm once per scene and can only regain enough Essence as dictated by his essence cap.
- Essence-Forging Art: 3m, Simple, Permanent, Combo-Basic, Glamour, Shaping. Create mundane object in the Wyld. Glamour Resistance: Mundane objects created by this Charm do not affect Creation-born with a higher Perception + Awareness than the Raksha's intelligence.
- Forging the Heart Grace: 15m, 1g, Simple, Instant, Shaping. Allows Raksha to forge a Heart Grace.
- Forging the Cup Grace: 10m, 1g, Simple, Instant, Shaping. Allows Raksha to forge a Cup Grace.
- Forging the Ring Grace: 10m, 1g, Simple, Instant, Shaping. Allows Raksha to forge a Ring Grace.
- Forging the Staff Grace: 10m, 1g, Simple, Instant, Shaping. Allows Raksha to forge a Staff Grace.
- Forging the Sword Grace: 10m, 1g, Simple, Instant, Shaping. Allows Raksha to forge a Sword Grace.
- Gaping Virtue Mouth: 20m, 1g, 1xp, Simple, Instant, Shaping. Allows Raksha to turn one of the Graces he has forged into a Feeding Grace for whomever he crafted the Grace for. That individual may learn Feeding Charms for which the individual meets the pre-reqs.
- Ecstatic Reproduction Style: 20, 1g, Simple, Instant, Shaping. Allows the Raksha to create another Raksha and form his Heart Grace along with creating him. The Raksha rolls Int + Occult to create a new Raksha (Dif 5 for a Commoner, Dif 7 for a Heroic Commoner, and Dif 9 for a Noble). This roll is not an extended roll. If the roll is successful, the new Raksha is created and the Raksha "parent" owns all his Graces. Botching the shaping action causes the Raksha to create a possibly insane child or a monster who owns all her Graces and despises her parent.
- Awakened Dream Manufacture: 3m, 0g, Simple, Permanent, Combo-Basic, Glamour, Shaping. Allows Raksha to create a lesser minion. If humanoid, the Charm gives the minion 3 dots in either Craft or Performance. If the minion is an animal, it gains an extra dot in one Physical attribute. Minion is defined using the traits and templates available in Exalted pg. 247. Glamour Resistance: The minion cannot harm or affect someone with a higher (Wits + Essence) than the Raksha's socialize. If the minion is made permanent, Glamour Resistance does not apply. Minion can be summoned into Creation via Evocation charm.
- ASSUMPTION OF BESTIAL VISAGE x 3
Cost: 10m, 1g; Mins: Essence 1; Type: Reflexive Keywords: Assumption, Shaped-Only, Stackable Duration: Until terminated Prerequisite Charms: None This Charm permits a shaped raksha to exist in Creation in a humanoid form with animalistic characteristics. When first acquiring this Charm, the raksha must choose a specific animal of Creation upon which she bases her bestial form. The raksha gains a number of mutation points equal to her Essence to apply to the Assumption, which can be used to purchase poxes, afflictions, blights or abominations appropriate to modeling the animal the raksha will emulate. For example, a cat-based raksha with Essence 2 might possess some combination of Claws, Enhanced Sight, Fur or a Tail, each of which is a pox worth one mutation point (see Exalted, p. 288). The mutation points acquired through this Assumption, however, are considered to have a mutation point cost of 0 for purposes of calculating the raksha’s (mutation point + Essence) total as described on page 151. When the raksha increases her Essence, she can acquire a new mutation appropriate to her chosen animal form or she can “save” her mutation points applicable to this Charm to purchase more expensive mutations. Each time the raksha purchases this Charm, it grants her the characteristics of a different animal. The Assumption always causes the raksha to enter Creation in a humanoid form with animal characteristics instead of simply in the form of an animal, absent the use of other Charms. This is the Assumption most commonly used by commoner raksha. Form of a MOOOSE!, Bear, and Yeddim, moose provides magnificent moose antlers from horns, bear and yeddim currently combine to provide Giant mutation.
- KNIFE-HAND DREAM
Cost: 1m, 1g; Mins: Ring 1, Essence 1; Type: Reflexive Keywords: Combo-OK, Glamour, Mutation Duration: Instant or Assumption Prerequisite Charms: None Even an unarmed raksha is a fearsome opponent, for his dream weapons are always at the ready. By spending one mote and one gossamer in the Wyld, the raksha can reflexively ready any shaping weapon in his possession. Additionally, by spending one gossamer in conjunction with an Assumption, the raksha gains the following innate power: Innate Power (Cost: 1m): The raksha focuses the power of the Wyld through his hands, charging them with the pure destructive power of chaos for the rest of the scene. This Charm allows the raksha to inflict lethal damage with his barehanded attacks (if he could not already do so). He can also parry lethal blows barehanded as if wielding a weapon. This power is reflexive. Glamour Resistance: This effect is a work of glamour. The raksha can neither inflict lethal damage upon nor parry barehanded the lethal attacks delivered by a Creation-born whose (Stamina + Essence) is greater than the raksha’s Strength.
- OPALESCENT GOSSAMER RAIMENT
Cost: 1m+1g; Mins: Ring 1, Essence 1; Type: Reflexive Keywords: Combo-OK, Glamour, Mutation Duration: Instant or Assumption Prerequisite Charms: Knife-Hand Dream The dreams that flow through the raksha’s body pool on her skin in a smooth sheen that glistens by moonlight. In the Wyld, this Charm adds one to the shaping soak of the raksha’s choice against a single attack. Additionally, by spending one gossamer in conjunction with an Assumption, the raksha adds a +1 bonus to her bashing and lethal soak. Although this Charm is technically a work of glamour, it affects only the raksha himself and does not provoke Glamour Resistance. CHAPTER SIX: CHARMS 191
- BLADE-TURNING SKIN
Cost: 1m, 2g; Mins: Ring 2, Essence 1; Type: Reflexive Keywords: Combo-OK, Glamour, Mutation, Stackable Duration: Instant or Assumption Prerequisite Charms: Opalescent Gossamer Raiment As per Opalescent Gossamer Raiment, except that the soak bonus is +2 both in the Wyld and in Creation. This Charm can stack with its prerequisite Charm. Revision: Now permanent with no costs, boosts OGR to it's level
- INVIOLABLE PRESENCE
Cost: 1m, 4g; Mins: Ring 3, Essence 1; Type: Reflexive Keywords: Glamour, Mutation, Stackable Duration: Instant or Assumption Prerequisite Charms: Blade-Turning Skin As per Opalescent Gossamer Raiment, except that the soak bonus is +4 both in the Wyld and in Creation. This Charm can stack with both Opalescent Gossamer Raiment and Blade-Turning Skin. Revision: Now permanent with no costs, boosts OGR to it's level
- HIDING THE WYLD’S TOUCH
Cost: 10m, 1wp, 4g; Mins: Sword 2, Essence 1; Type: Reflexive Keywords: Combo-OK, Mutation Duration: One month or Assumption Prerequisite Charms: None Unusually for a Wyld mutation, this mutation makes the raksha seem… normal. The raksha’s body language and expressive techniques seem both human and familiar, reminding those Creation-born who encounter him of old acquaintances. This mutation grants two automatic successes on all mundane social rolls against the Creation-born. Even if the raksha is hideous, the mutation still encourages Creation-born to notice her “inner beauty.” This Charm does not provoke Glamour Resistance. Despite its benefits, it does not affect Creation-born directly but simply enables the raksha to better interact with them.
- WYLD COMMUNION
Cost: 5m, 0g; Mins: Ring 3, Essence 2; Type: Simple (Speed 3) Keywords: Mutation Duration: One tale or Assumption Prerequisite Charms: None All things are possible to the God-Monster, for he devours impossibility along with his enemies. While this Charm is active, whenever the raksha gains stunt dice, he gains one additional bonus die. As a result, stunts performed by the raksha can receive a dice bonus of two to four dice, with a correspondingly greater reward of Essence for a successful stunt. In the Wyld, this benefit lasts for the duration of the raksha’s tale. In Creation, a raksha who knows this Charm gains the following innate power: Innate Power (Cost: 5m): The raksha can add one extra stunt die to all actions that are awarded stunt dice for the duration of a scene.
Regeneration: 3 per hour
Personal Essence Pool: 8/20
Committed Essence: 12
Willpower: ●●●●● ●●●
- Compassion □●
- Conviction □●
- Temperance □□□□□●●●●●
- Valor □□□●●●
- Heart ●●● adamant egg :3
- Cup ● a cup jammed onto an antler
- Staff ● a wineskin
- Ring ●●●●● superheavy armor
- Sword ●●● iron spikes on his antlers
lifting or moving things that would be impossible to do so if requested kindly.
●●● Anugraha Oath
"I Will do battle by my might alone." Provides roots of the perfected lotus (4mp) at 2 mp applied temporarily. Broken by the use of sword shaping weapons, or using weapons in creation. Manifests as a long stained ribbon of cloth suited to wrap around one's punching hand.
● Samhara Oath
"I shall move anything that gets in my way" gives Worker's Gift (1mp). as well as Surpassing Excellence for athletics (Feats of Strength +2) (1 mp) broken if Moose ever fails a feat of strength.
● Samhara Oath
"The swords of mortals mean nothing to me." ox-bodyx2 (2 mp) +2 -1 levels +4 -2 levels. Oath is broken if damage from a mortal ever causes Moose to become unconscious.
● Orichalcium Hearthstone amulet. Given to him by another raksha in payment for a service. has cyst set in it.
● Collar of Dawn's Cleansing Light. Taken as a trophy from the wreckage of the first vehicle Moose smashed.
Horns (Moose Antlers)
Giant (HUEG HUEG HUEG, it's in the compass: wyld, book)
+ 20L/20B soak
+ 2 Successes on mundane social interactions with creationborn.
Manses and Heartstones
Join Battle/Debate: 8
Dodge DV: 6
Dodge MDV: 7
Soak: 30B/25L/0A (Add armor and (Sta)B/(Sta/2 round down)L/0A)
Pierced: 30B/25L/0A (Add half from armor and full from stamina)
Hardness: 0B/0L/0A (Armor only)</br>
Cup Attack: 5 Ring Attack: 8 Staff Attack: 5 Sword Attack: 10
Cup DV: 3 Ring DV: 4 Staff DV: 3 Sword DV: 5 Heart DV: 6
Base Cup DMG: 3 Base Ring DMG: 5 Base Staff DMG: 6 Base Sword DMG: 10
Willpower = 8 Cup Soak: 34 Ring Soak: 33 Staff Soak: 35 Sword Soak: 38
Cup Entanglement: 6 Staff Entanglement: 6 Sword Entanglement: 15
Cup Healthtrack: □□ Ring Healthtrack: □□□□□ □□□□□ Staff Healthtrack: □□ Sword Healthtrack: □□□□□ □
Example Attack (Speed X, Accuracy X, Damage XL, Parry DV X, Rate X, Tags X, Y, Z)
□□□□□ □ -1
□□□□□ □□□ -2