Campaign:First Age Fuck You/Aina
| This article is bad and may or may not require deleting. |
Comment on the article's talk page.
Reason: A character sheet that has not been updated in ten years, for a campaign that is clearly not being played anymore
Campaign: First Age Fuck You
Concept: Unlucky harmony-lover
Motivation: Make everyone work together
Intimacies: Harmony, Paperwork (Negative)
Anima Banner/Totem: DBZ-style aura of blue
(write your background here. I like short, concise, to-the-point backgrounds that tell me all the important things you want me to know about your character. This space is meant mostly for character history, but try and talk a bit about his personality as well.)
(what other people see when they look at your character.)
Strength ●● Charisma ●●●●● Perception ●●● Dexterity ●●●●● Manipulation ●●● Intelligence ●●●● Stamina ●●● Appearance ●●●●● Wits ●●●●
Sidereal Block Resistance ●●● Craft ●●● Archery X Investigation X Awareness ●●●●● Ride X Dodge ●●●●● Athletics ●●●●● Larceny X Bureaucracy ●● Sail ● Linguistics ●●● Melee X Lore ●●●● Integrity X Survival ●● Performance ●●●●● Presence X Occult ●● Martial Arts ●●●●● Thrown X Socialize ●●● War X Stealth X Medicine ●●●
- Tail: +2 to Athletics
- Bunny Ears: +2 to Awareness involving hearing
- Craft: Air ●●●
- Craft: Water ●●
Allies: ●●● ("Oneesaaaaaan~!", a Chosen of Journeys who always has time for her "Little Sis" if she can be found)
Panoply: ●●● (Lives in a manse in Heaven, with all the best...usually.)
Manse: ●●●● (It's a very classy manse, and she's got a few summer homes close to her friends, one of which she's staying in)
Salary: ● ("You're not very good at this, are you?" "Waaaah, they're going to cut my pay again! T_T")
Wealth: ●●●● ("That's okay, at least you've got your own cash." "Yeah...")
Arsenal: ● (As a martial artist, she doesn't need too much)
Reputation: ●● ("Hey, it's Aina! She's that nice girl who resolved that trouble with the Fair Folk!")
Connections: ●● (Sidereal. You think you survive without divine connections?)
(Ability) First (Ability) Excellency: 1m/1d, Reflexive, Instant. Adds 1 die to an (ability) roll for every mote you spend, yadda yadda.
- HEARING THE UNSPOKEN WORD Cost: 3m; Type: Simple (Speed 4) Keywords: Combo-OK Duration: One scene Anyone within a radius of ([Compassion + Essence] x 5) yards cannot hide from her and cannot surprise or ambush her. She is considered aware of all entities and attacks from anyone within that range. This awareness does not give the martial artist the ability to maneuver without sight, though, as the character cannot detect walls, hidden pits and the like through this Charm. Likewise, this Charm cannot detect any creature without true sentience or with a Compassion rating of 0 (such as undead or automata). A character can use this charm to track people outside of battle, but it is hard to distinguish between targets using only strength of empathy or desire as a measure. Only those of great Virtue (4 or more in Compassion or Conviction) or of passionate mind stand out easily from a crowd. Her supernatural sense also enables a practitioner to guess how people will act. When performing a Join Battle action, this Charm gives her two extra dice. Outside of battle, the martial artist’s uncanny ability to discern what people have in mind reduces the difficulty of rolls to read motivation by one, and the Exalt’s tendency to see through fronts and deceptions often unnerves those with whom she interacts.
- SPOKEN IN KINDNESS Cost: 1m; Type: Reflexive (Step 2) Keywords: Combo-OK Duration: Instant This Charm allows the martial artist to redirect an attack aimed at someone else to himself. For all purposes, including determining onslaught penalty, the attack becomes an attack on the Exalt. The character defends against the redirected attack as normal. To help someone, the attack’s original target must be within the martial artist’s melee range, though he may take his normal Move action for the tick to reach someone.
- INSTRUCTION IN GOOD WILL Cost: 5m; Type: Simple Keywords: Form-type Duration: One scene; A master of Compassion deals a special stunning damage with her fists, fingers, palms and feet. Treat it as bashing, but only armor can soak this damage. A character who suffers this special stunning damage doubles the effect of his wound penalties. The stunning damage heals naturally at twice the rate of normal bashing damage. Inflicting stunning damage upon a target who is Incapacitated does not inflict lethal damage or otherwise harm the target any further. This Charm also reduces damage by one die in Step 8, after soak but before the damage is rolled. This may reduce the number of dice below the attack’s minimum damage.
- OPENING THE DOOR Cost: 2m; Type: Reflexive (Step 2) Keywords: Combo-OK Duration: Instant The foe’s attack hits him, but the character intercepts it before it can build up its full force, or he rolls with it. Either way, the blow is weakened. It automatically succeeds, but with only one extra success.
- FLAWED DEDICATION CONSENT Cost: 3m, 1wp; Type: Reflexive (Step 2) Keywords: Combo-OK, Counterattack Duration: Instant She parries or evades the attack, adding her Compassion score to the DV of her choice. If her defense succeeds, she immediately makes a clinch counterattack against the attacker with a dice pool equal to (Martial Arts + Compassion). For every point by which her DV exceeded her attacker’s successes, she adds one additional die.
- HONEY-COATED ADMONITIONS Cost: 4m; Type: Supplemental Keywords: Combo-OK Duration: Instant Using this technique in battle allows the martial artist to subtract from a foe’s DVs and soak values a number of successes equal to his (i.e., the martial artist’s) Essence dots. The attack is rolled and carried out normally, but if it overcomes the target’s parry or dodge, the attack is treated as though it had only one extra success.
- SOFTENING CRUEL TIDINGS Cost: 3m, 1wp; Type: Reflexive (Step 2) Keywords: Combo-OK Duration: Instant This Charm can remove the magic behind any single attack that targets the martial artist. Any attack enhanced by a reflexive or supplemental Charm (or a Combo using them) is a valid target for this Charm. The martial artist’s player rolls her (Compassion + Essence) in a resisted roll against the target’s permanent Essence. If she accrues at least as many successes as her opponent, she strips away the reflexive and supplemental Charms aiding the attack. The martial artist gains the motes used to fuel the canceled Charms, to a maximum of (her Compassion x 2). These motes can only be used to fuel Compassion Charms—either those of this style or spirit Charms based on Compassion. The motes fade after 10 minutes if they are not used. Note that only spirit practitioners of this style and Eclipse or Moonshadow Caste Exalted are likely to have spirit Charms. Successful use of this Charm does not stop the attack. For example, an Exalt who uses this Charm against an archer’s Essence Arrow Attack can still be hit by an arrow. But at least the arrow does not inflict additional damage. This Charm is Obvious if any of the Charms it affects are Obvious.
- SHOWERING FOES WITH FRIENDSHIP Cost: 6m, 1wp; Type: Extra Action Keywords: Combo-OK Duration: Instant Prerequisite The martial artist’s player rolls (Compassion + Essence). Each success gives the Exalt one additional action for immediate use in this magical flurry. These are considered full actions for the purpose of performing any non-attack actions, such as stanching wounds, picking a lock or attempting to reestablish surprise. Showering Foes with Friendship may be used for offensive actions only if the action is created or supplemented by a Charm from this style or a Compassion Charm normally available only to spirits. Either option requires a Combo with Showering Foes with Friendship. This Charm may also be part of a Combo with Charms from other Abilities as long as they are not used to cause harm
- 'SOOTHING WORD OF WISDOM Cost: 2m or 3m; Mins: Type: Supplemental Keywords: Combo-OK, Stackable, Touch Duration: Instant Any blow struck with the Soothing Word of Wisdom heals rather than harms. On a successful strike, which need not actually inflict damage, the martial artist’s power heals one level of damage. Each time the character heals an individual, however, her Essence subverts his body. Anyone affected by this Charm suffers a -1 external penalty to any attack on the martial artist’s person. This penalty lasts for the rest of the scene and accumulates to a maximum equal to (the target’s Compassion x 2). Using this Charm costs two motes to heal a bashing wound and three to heal a lethal wound. It cannot heal aggravated damage. This Charm has no effect on a target who is in perfect health.
- AN OATH OF PRESENCE Cost: 3+m, 1wp; Type: Simple (DV -0) Keywords: Combo-OK, Obvious Duration: One scene This Charm increases the martial artist’s bashing and lethal soak by (Compassion x 2). It also gives him the reflexive ability to heal either one point of lethal or two points of bashing damage each action at a cost of one mote. For the duration, the Exalt’s image remains in the eyes of those who look upon him, as if he is more permanent than his surroundings.
- LESSON OF THE ROD Cost: 2m, 1wp; Type: Reflexive (Step 9) Keywords: Combo-OK, Counterattack Duration: Instant Once an attack connects, the Exalt invokes this Charm to share the pain with her foe. For every level of damage (not every die of damage) the martial artist suffers, her attacker suffers two unsoakable levels of special stunning damage as described by Instruction in Good Will.
- LOVING ORATION Cost: 5+m, 1+wp, 1 lhl; Type: Simple Keywords: Combo-Basic, Compulsion, Obvious Duration: One scene Gentle light flows from the martial artist’s palms and touches everyone nearby with his comforting influence and power. All living creatures within (his Essence x 10) yards heal one health level for every success on a (Martial arts + Compassion) roll, recovering more deadly wounds before lesser injuries. This Charm heals aggravated damage, but it must first “spend” one level of healing to change the aggravated wound level to a lethal wound level. In addition, invocation of this Charm acts as a social attack. Compare successes on the roll to the Dodge MDV of all sentient creatures within range. Targets have the opportunity to activate relevant defenses if they have not already used other Charms. Any target overwhelmed by the burst of supernal love cannot harm any other living creature until the martial artist leaves her presence or the scene ends. Someone affected by this aspect of the Charm can spend one point of Willpower to act normally for an action, and once she does so three times, she is free of the compulsion. If he desires, the devotee of Compassion may single out people whom the Charm shall not heal. Doing so costs him one additional mote per person, and to do so at all, he must spend an additional point of Willpower to subdue his overwhelming Compassion for all things. Such a target is not subject to the social effect. Loving Oration does not stack. A single character cannot use it repeatedly to keep healing injured people. Any damage that remains after one use must heal naturally or be healed by other Charms (including those of other practitioners of Victorious Concession).
Regeneration: (4 per hour plus twice the rating of your hearthstone(s) under normal conditions. remember you gain an additional 4 motes per hour when you're resting)
Personal Essence Pool: 18/18
Peripheral Essence Pool: 48/48
(write your essence pools as "current / maximum". current should be lower than maximum if you have motes committed to artifacts or if we finished a session while you wasn't at your maximum essence.)
Willpower: ●●●●● ●●●
Temporary: □□□□□ □□□
("cross out" □ boxes by substituting them with Xs)
- Compassion ●●●●●
- Conviction ●
- Temperance ●●●
- Valor ●●
Limit Break: □□□□□□□□□□
(here is where you write down all your stuff. you write your artifacts, too, name, fluff and stats. you have to specify, for every item, what background (resources, arsenal, artifact...) did it come out of.)
Manses and Heartstones
(write what heartstones (if any) you have, and write some stuff about the manses too: a bit of description, where they are and so on)
Dodge DV: 8
Dodge MDV: 6
Soak: B:0 L:0 A:0
Hardness: B:0 L:0 A:0
Example Attack (Speed X, Accuracy X, Damage XL, Parry DV X, Rate X, Tags X, Y, Z)
10 BP: Essence 4 --> 5 3 BP: Compassion 5 2 BP: Wyld Mutations T_T