Campaign:First Age Fuck You/Dragonbloodface
- 1 Basics
- 2 Attributes
- 3 Abilities
- 4 Backgrounds
- 5 Charms
- 6 Essence
- 7 Willpower
- 8 Virtues
- 9 Inventory
- 10 Combat
- 11 Advancement
- Campaign: First Age Fuck You
- Name: Kyrk Har'Met
- Concept: A lover and a poet.
- Caste/Aspect: Fire.
- Motivation: To participate in the greatest battle and write the greatest ode concerning said battle.
- Positive intimacies: Music and fightan.
- Negative intimacies:
- Anima: Becomes immune to fire and bursts into flame for scene. Touch inflicts (Essence) dice of lethal fire damage.
- Experience: 46/58
Excerpts from his autobiography.
Kyrk Guivarian Uiniarison Iveariaeal Tim Articionas Respecticorum Har’Met was born on the Blessed Isle in the year (150 or so years ago) to well to do parents, his mother Freya Har’Met and Saithis Har’Met. Heralded as a musical virtuoso at young age, Kyrk was writing songs even before exaltation and was playing sanxian at a high level. Like one of his more famous ancestors, Mykael Angelus Ba’Sho, he took to song writing and music like a moth to a flame. School seemed to be tedious for the young Kyrk and his Sanxian took up most of his time, practicing till his fingers bled and even longer past that. However he managed to pass with merit in his schooling and was sent into the world, his sanxian in medically supported hand.
His family are renowned for their consorts and courtesans, and the generation that sprung Kyrk was no different. His sister, Gerrane Wai Har’Met, was a highly sought after figure around the deliberative until aging, and amazingly rich (Goooolddigger), Twilight caste solar, He With The Platonic Conception Of Himself, paid her into marriage. The move sending a big shock through not only the deliberative but through the heart of poor Kyrk himself. A purist and a romantic in the ways of love, the defamation of something so sacred to the heart put a big shake on him and he shut himself off from the public eye. A week later a new album was released, and that ladies and gentlemen, was the invention of the Grunge genre.
Exaltation came to Kyrk, like his ancestor before him- Bre’Yan Ma’Yei, in a sword fight. A duel between him and a class mate set off his exaltation and created an upset even between a few teachers who had placed bets. Exaltation added to his musical ability and he was signed on to a music company straight away, a few weeks after the company started up, they’re now Pha’Ruyk Buls’A’Ra records and boast more income than small portions of creation, PhaBulous records have had Kyrk signed for around 150 years now, that a good part of his life!
Little is known about his circle mates, aside from his band mate, Kaleo “Resounding Cry of accord” but that’s a different autobiography!
Key figures in his life!
Father: Saithis Har’Met has been described as, “A distant, uncaring man too engrossed in his damn work to give me back my pen.” And accounts from Kyrk on his father are sparse and are not encouraging. The most insightful one is an anecdote, “I remember coming home the day my first big record went on sale creation wide. My father said my drawing was nice and called me Carl, all without looking up from his work.”
Status: Alive. Age: 202. Occupation: Accountant.
Mother: Freya Har’Met was known as slightly more considerate than her husband though prone to fits of rage. Kyrk was often dismissed within minutes of saying hello to her for one reason or another and as such she’s quite estranged to him too.
Status: Alive. Age: 228. Occupation: Maid.
Sister: A wood class dragon-blooded and Kyrks older sister, Gerrane Wai Har’Met was a high class concubine until bought by He With The Platonic Conception Of Himself, an aging Twilight who, it’s rumoured bought her only for her beauty and pays her to stay exclusive and she only sticks around for his money. Icy cold to anyone who can’t provide her with something useful and a cheeriness you can tell is faked when you can help her. (Also the bitch ripped my coat at an interview.)
Status: Alive: Age: 170. Occupation: Cheap whore.
Brother in law: He With The Platonic Conception Of Himself is a twilight caste and is getting on in life. Rotund and jolly, a quiet man unless around those he likes when he becomes the life of the party. A philanthropist eager to shower Kyrk with gifts he also has considerable standing in the deliberative and wealth like you wouldn’t imagine.
Status: Alive. Age: 1624. Occupation: Trade
Lovers?!: Sadly life has been nothing but heartbreak for Kyrk. A romantic he believes in the sentiment of true love and in the hedonism of the day this leaves a lot of guys and gals out of his reach. However, ladies, this means he’s not taken yet! But wait till I make my move~
Has been working around the clock for 150 years
Is responsible for a lot more songs than you’d believe, check your music for his name somewhere, you’ll find it.
Has been stalked by enough people to populate a small village.
Has been cited as a complete neat freak in his personal life
It’s believed that without essence to play his fingers are worn to the bone through instrument playing alone.
[S]Strength 3 [P]Charisma 5 [T]Perception 2 [S]Dexterity 4 [P]Manipulation 4 [T]Intelligence 3 [S]Stamina 3 [P]Appearance 3(7) [T]Wits 3
''Terrestrial Block'' [ ]Linguistics 0 [ ]Awareness 4 [A]Athletics 3 [ ]Bureaucracy 1 [ ]Archery 1 [F]Lore 4 [ ]Craft 0 [A]Dodge 5 [ ]Investigation 1 [ ]Medicine 1 [ ]Occult 1 [ ]Integrity 5 [A]Melee 5 [ ]Larceny 0 [F]Performance 5 [ ]Stealth 0 [ ]Resistance 3 [A]Presence 4 [ ]Martial Arts 1 [ ]Ride 1 [F]Thrown 5 [ ]War 1 [A]Socialize 4 [ ]Sail 0 [ ]Survival 0
Languages: Skytongue, Old Realm
Melee ●●● Swords
Performance: ●●● Sanxian.
Backing in the deliberative: ●●●●
- ELEMENTAL BOLT ATTACK Cost: 1m per 2L; Mins: Lore 2, Essence 2; Type: Simple Keywords: Combo-OK, Cooperative, Elemental, Obvious Duration: Instant: Can fire a bolt of aspect rated energy from his hand using (Dexterity + Athletics) or (Dexterity + Archery). Accuracy + (essence) and range of (ess*20 yards). 2L/1m, can spend m up to Sta. Fire sets the target ablaze for a single action (+4L to the attacker’s damage pool).
- First Performance Excellency: ESSENCE OVERWHELMING 1m/2d, Reflexive, Instant. Adds 2 die to performance roll for every mote you spend, up to max of Performance skill + specialty. Can use this charm to add 1 dot to the skill per mote spent for unrolled purposes.
- INVISIBLE STREET PERFORMER TECHNIQUE Cost: 3m; Mins: Performance 3, Essence 2; Type: Simple Keywords: Combo-OK, Illusion Duration: Until performance ends: Can be activated only while playing an instrument. As long as she continues to play, those around will not notice her presence. To see his someone must roll (Wits + Awareness) difficulty (His Performance + instrument specialty). Even if the roll is successful, the observer might still have no reason to notice the Dragon-Blood’s presence unless the presence of a musician playing an instrument is somehow out-of-place. In addition to a minimum of Performance 3, the Dragon-Blood must also have a specialty in a musical instrument or activate the Talented Improvisation Charm prior to beginning her performance. This Charm cannot be used in connection with a particularly loud or piercing instrument.
- VIBRATING STRINGS DEFENSE Cost: 5m; Mins: Performance 4, Essence 3; Type: Reflexive (Step 5) Keywords: Combo-OK, Obvious Duration: One scene: This potent Charm allows a Dragon-Blood to parry any attack with the music he creates through his instrument. For the duration of the scene, the Dragon-Blood can replace his normal parry Ability with his Performance for purposes of calculating Parry DV. Any dots the Dragon-Blood has in an applicable Performance specialty also applies to calculating Parry DV. Finally, any Performance Excellencies the Dragon-Blood has can be used to further improve Parry DV for the duration of the scene, exactly as if they were Melee or Martial Arts Excellencies. In addition to a minimum of Performance 4, the Dragon-Blood must also have a specialty in some kind of musical instrument or else activate the Talented Improvisation Charm prior to beginning her performance. This Charm is a reflexive one that can be used freely without the need for a Combo. It can be activated on any tick on which the Exalt is subject to an attack.
- THREE-STRING SWORD PRANA Cost: 1m per 2lhl; Mins: Performance 5, Essence 4; Type: Simple Keywords: Combo-OK, Cooperative, Obvious Duration: Instant Using (Wits + Performance) +Accuracy of DBs ess. Range of (permanent Essence x 20), Damage 2L/1m can spend up to (Performance) motes. Attack can be parried or dodged, can be used in a flurry.
- First Presence Excellency: ESSENCE OVERWHELMING 1m/2d, Reflexive, Instant. Adds 2 die to presence roll for every mote you spend, up to max of (skill + specialty). Can use this charm to add 1 dot to the skill per mote spent for unrolled purposes.
- AURA OF INVULNERABILITY 3m; Simple; One scene For the duration of the Charm, the Dragon-Blood gains +1 bashing and lethal soak and three temporary -0 health levels. The extra health levels are the first to be lost when the character suffers damage, and once lost, they cannot be healed back, even with Charms that permit instantaneous healing. At the end of the scene, the extra health levels fade automatically, even if they have not been used up. A character cannot benefit from this Charm more than once per scene.
- GLOWING COAL RADIANCE Cost: 2m; Type: Simple Keywords: Compulsion, Obvious Duration: One action: When this Charm is activated, the Dragon-Blood is surrounded by a nimbus of Essence Fire. Anyone attempting to look at the Dragon-Blood or to make a melee attack against her within (ess*yards) must score at least one success on a reflexive Willpower check. Even if successful, any attack made on the Dragon-Blooded before his next action suffers a dice penalty of (Presence). This lasts until the Dragon-Blood’s next action.
- WARLORD’S CONVOCATION 8m, 1wp; Simple; Compulsion; One scene or instant Use this charm to attempt to win the loyalty of a Storyteller character. Roll (Manipulation + Presence), against the target’s MDV. The target of this Charm develops a loyalty toward the Dragon-Blood for a period of one week per net success, during which time the target is at -1 to her MDV to resist social attacks made by the Exalt. Furthermore, if the Dragon-Blood makes a point of asking only trivial or minor tasks from the target and makes a show of valuing the target’s loyalty, the effect lasts for one month per success. Finally, if the Dragon-Blood’s player achieves five or more successes, the affected character becomes a new henchman for the Exalted character (per the Background). This Charm can be used against only mortals and other Terrestrial Exalted. It automatically fails against Celestial Exalted and spirits.
- TERRIFYING FIRE DRAGON ROAR 4m; Simple; Instant This Charm lets a Terrestrial Exalt yell with the force of an angry god. The roar focuses the Exalt’s elemental power on a man-sized target, which must be within a number of feet equal to the Exalt’s (permanent Essence x 20).
Fire can ignite flammable objects, and while the yell cannot damage flesh directly, if the target’s clothing catches fire, she suffers two levels of lethal damage every action until she puts the flames out.
This Charm is actually a cluster of Charms, one for each of the five elements. A Dragon-Blood can learn multiple versions of this Charm, but he must learn the one associated with his aspect element first. Regardless of the specific elemental version learned, this Charm is always considered to be a Fire-aspected Charm for purposes of determining whether the one-mote surcharge for out-of-aspect Charms applies.
- AUSPICIOUS FIRST MEETING ATTITUDE 2m; Reflexive; Combo-OK, Emotion, Social; One scene; This Charm can be used on a target only once, when the Dragon- Blood and the target first meet in a non-combat, social situation. During this initial encounter, the Dragon-Blood can read the subject perfectly, intuitively adjusting his behavior so as to make the best possible first impression. The target will be generally be open to the Exalt and will leave the encounter with a favorable impression of him. Even if the two never meet again, the target of the Charm will generally speak well of the Dragon-Blood to others regarding his obvious good breeding and superior virtue. Mechanically, the Dragon-Blood’s player gains two extra dice to roll on every Bureaucracy, Presence or Socialize roll during this first encounter and one extra die on the second encounter, if any. The Dragon-Blood may also gain indirect insights about the target’s loyalties, Virtues and Motivations, as the Storyteller will warn the player ahead of time that an intended action or statement may affect the target’s MDV (whether positively or negatively). This Charm can be used only in non-combat and non-threatening social settings where a pleasant first impression can realistically be made. Consequently, it is unlikely that this Charm can ever be used effectively on a battlefield, though it might be useful in peace talks with a hateful enemy or when entering a rough tavern in a bad part of town. If the Dragon-Blood deliberately antagonizes the subject in any way, the effect ends. This is a reflexive Charm that can be used freely without the need for a Combo. It cannot be used in physical combat, but can be invoked during any long tick of social combat.
- First Socialize Excellency: ESSENCE OVERWHELMING 1m/2d, Reflexive, Instant. Adds 2 die to socialize roll for every mote you spend, up to max of (skill + specialty). Can use this charm to add 1 dot to the skill per mote spent for unrolled purposes.
- SWEETEN-THE-TAP METHOD 2m; Simple; Emotion; One scene; With this Charm, a Dragon-Blood spends the requisite Essence and instantly improves the quality, strength and taste of any nearby quantity of alcohol. Aside from the Epicurean advantages of this Charm, if the affected wine is drunk, the difficulty of any Socialize rolls made against the drinkers decreases by one for the scene. Unfortunately, there is a downside. If any of the drinkers present botches a Socialize roll, the result will almost certainly be some degree of personal embarrassment, from a drunken brawl to an ill-advised seduction attempt.
- First Ath Excellency: ESSENCE OVERWHELMING 1m/2d, Reflexive, Instant. Adds 2 die to ath roll for every mote you spend, up to max of (skill + specialty). Can use this charm to add 1 dot to the skill per mote spent for unrolled purposes.
- First Dodge Excellency: ESSENCE OVERWHELMING 1m/2d, Reflexive, Instant. Adds 2 die to dodge roll for every mote you spend, up to max of (skill + specialty). Can use this charm to add 1 dot to the skill per mote spent for unrolled purposes.
- THRESHOLD WARDING STANCE Cost: 1m; Reflexive (Step 5) Combo-OK Instant Can ignore all environmental penalties to his Dodge DV, even in places where dodging would seemingly be impossible. This is a reflexive Charm that can be used freely without the need for a Combo. It can be activated on any tick on which the Exalt is subject to an attack.
- HOPPING FIRECRACKER EVASION 2m; Type: Reflexive (Step 5) Combo-OK Instant: . When the Dragon-Blood dodges through his Dodge DV, he can reflexively spend two motes to execute a Dash action without suffering any DV penalty for doing so usually taking him out of hand-to-hand range evading most multiple attack Charms after the first attack. Can't be used with Parry DV. This is a reflexive Charm that can be used freely without the need for a Combo. It can be activated on any tick on which the Exalt is subject to an attack.
- VIRTUOUS NEGATION DEFENSE Cost: 2m; Reflexive (Step 5) Combo-OK Instant: If an ally within normal leaping distance (about five yards) is subject to an attack, the Dragon-Blood using this Charm can attempt to move her out of the way. Roll (Dexterity + Dodge + Essence) no sux, the attack proceeds normally. Any sux, the character can make himself the target of the attack instead of the ally. Sux> attack roll, both he and the ally automatically dodge without a roll. Otherwise, the attacker’s remaining sux are applied as damage against the Dragon-Blood (with soak applied normally). This is a reflexive Charm that can be used freely without the need for a Combo. It can be activated on any tick on which the Exalt is subject to an attack.
- SAFETY AMONG ENEMIES Cost: 3m, 1wp; Type: Reflexive (Step 5) Combo-OK Instant. If you're the target of an attack and have a Dodge DV of at least half the attacker’s dice pool (Including with charms), you can make the attack miss and go to someone else within 3 yards, charm doesn't work without another target. The new target is then affected by the attack as if he had been the original target all along. This is a reflexive Charm that can be used freely without the need for a Combo. It can be activated on any tick on which the Exalt is subject to an attack.
- SMOLDERING KARMA STRIKE 3m; Type: Reflexive (Step 9) Combo-OK, Counterattack Instant Whenever the Dragon- Blood relies on his Dodge DV and the attacker fails to hit him, the Dragon-Blood can make a reflexive Martial Arts or Melee counterattack with his full dice pool. This Charm cannot be used to respond to a counterattack launched with any Charm nor can it be combined with any other Charm that allows the Dragon-Blood a free counterattack. This is a reflexive Charm that can be used freely without the need for a Combo. It can be activated on any tick on which the Exalt is subject to an attack.
1 ox body.
- First Melee Excellency: ESSENCE OVERWHELMING 1m/2d, Reflexive, Instant. Adds 2 die to melee roll for every mote you spend, up to max of (skill + specialty). Can use this charm to add 1 dot to the skill per mote spent for unrolled purposes.
- DRAGON-GRACED WEAPON 1m; Supplemental; Combo-OK, Elemental Instant. On a successful melee attack, the Dragon-Blood may also inflict an elemental effect appropriate to his aspect on the target.
Fire sets the target ablaze for a single action, giving a +4L bonus to the Dragon-Blood’s damage dice pool.
Water fills the target’s lungs with seawater, adding three ticks before her next action due to violent coughing.
Regeneration: 16/ hour. 20/ hour relaxed. 24/ hour sleeping.
Personal Essence Pool: 14/14
Peripheral Essence Pool: 19/35
Committed Essence: 10
(4 Sanxian - Perip)(4 Armour - Periph) (2 Chakram- Person)
Compassion ●● Conviction ●●● Temperance ● Valor ●●●●
Virtue flaw: Shit was SO deep
Limit Break Condition: After being confronted with a question so deep or a thought so enthralling Kyrk has to ponder it for a scene, once he's finished pondering every possible angle he HAS to write a song about it, and musics to go with it.
Cutting Sound ●●● Attune 4.
Perfect Sanxian. This sanxian is made of polished kauri wood and strung with silver and gold. The snakeskin covering its soundbox came from a serpent-god. The soul of an old master performer is bound into the strings, which never break or need tuning, and aids performances. When attuned for three motes, playing this sanxian adds two successes to Performance rolls. These add to whatever bonus an Exalted player can add through Charms. Any duffer can sound good playing this sanxian; a Solar musician could make Deathlords weep or call stars from the skies.
Two successes are about equivalent to four dice. The commitment is a little less than normal, but not enough to alter anything. Also has a short Daiklave in it.
Pec Guard. Reinforced Breast Plate - Jade. Cost ●●●
Soak: 10L/9B Hardness 8L/8B Mobility. Attune 4
ELEMENTAL LENS ••• Only one elemental lens can enhance the same activation of a Charm. In order for a Terrestrial Charm to qualify as a valid target for enhancement, it must fit one of two criteria. The first category includes all Charms that cause direct damage using projected elemental energy. Such Charms double their base damage under the influence of the lens. The second category includes all Charms that create a non-permanent weapon directly out of elemental energies. For these Charms, the conjured weapon’s Damage modifier is doubled while wielded by its creator.
Amulet beingcleanity ● - unless I can find a different cool 1 dot thing. :\
Manses and Hearthstones
- STONE OF INHUMAN BEAUTY ●●● That +4 app hearthstone that makes me AMAZINGLY PRETTY.*
- SPHERE OF COURTESANS’ CONSTELLATION ●● This gold-flecked, orange globe raises its possessors Appearance to 3, if it does not equal or exceed that value already. The bearer’s Appearance drops to its original level the moment the Sphere leaves his person.
In addition, the bearer’s player gains a +2 bonus to all Performance and Presence rolls.
- Gender bend stone. FUCK YES. ●●●
Dodge DV: 7
Dodge MDV: 8
Parry DV: 7
Weapon Spd Acc Dam PDV Rate Range Tags Punch 5 6 3B +2 3 - C. N. P Kick 5 5 6B -2 2 - N Clinch 6 5 3B - 1 - N Short Daiklave 3 13 8L +1 2 - - Sanxian 5 13 1m/2L - 1 Elemental bolt attack 5 12 1m/4L - 1 100
3: 2 Specialties.
2: Art 5
6: Rep 3,4
6: Family 1,2
More atts, more abilities.