Campaign:First Age Fuck You/Reana
| This article is bad and may or may not require deleting. |
Comment on the article's talk page.
Reason: A character sheet that has not been updated in ten years, for a campaign that is clearly not being played anymore
- Campaign: First Age Fuck You
- Name: Reana
- Concept: Big Sis
- Caste/Aspect: Waxing Moon
- Motivation: Help people with their problems.
- Positive intimacies: Eighth Master Vai, the common people of Creation, Gens Sentai
- Negative intimacies:
- Anima: Silver stars and sparks floating around her gently
- Experience: /
Was born in a small, remote village of warlike herders/hunter-gatherers in the distant South.
One day, when she was out to watch her grandfather's herd, she was caught under a landslide and broke both her legs.
After three days, she lifted the mountain (well, that particular chunk of mountain), walked back to the village, and punched everyone for not even looking for her.
Shortly after being spotted and retrieved by the Deliberative, she met her Solar Mate, Eight Master Vai, and went with him in a series of adventures. You know, saving Creation, that kind of thing.
Vai, who can't handle stress very well, retired early, and Reana was "discovered" by Vai's Circlemate Kaleo, a music mogul who launched her as a idol.
After some 20 years, Reana quit, from a combination of not wanting to become "overdone" and "old" (we're talking mortal frame of reference, you can only go on so long in the musical world.), boredom, and wanting to try new things. She has taken a deep interest in the mortals of the Realm, sometimes walking among them incognito and helping them with everyday problems, cheering up, motivating and mentoring them, sort of like those old-style magical girls.
She's no politician, but she knows people and how to handle them. One would say that she has a very developed maternal instinct. So, basically, yes, she's everyone's mom / big sister. Harsh when she must, overprotective at times, but always there to help anyone.
Strength ●●●●● Charisma ●●●●● Perception ●●●● Dexterity ●●●● Manipulation ●●● Intelligence ●● Stamina ●●●●● Appearance ●●●●●++++ Wits ●●●●
Archery Craft Bureaucracy ● Athletics ●●●●●++ Larceny Investigation Awareness Linguistics ●● Lore ●● Dodge ●●●●● Performance ●●●●● Occult ●● Integrity ●●●●● Presence ●●●●● Medicine Martial Arts ●● Ride ● Melee ●●●●● Sail Resistance ●●●● Socialize ●●●●● Thrown Stealth ++ War ● Survival ●●
Athletics (Feats of Strength) +3
Presence (Motivational Speeches) +1
(Larceny (disguises) +2, via Infinite Resplendence Amulet)
Arsenal: ● (allowed to acquire personal armor and weapons)
Cult: ●● (with all the people whom she has helped out or even just interacted with, the only reason she doesn't have more is that it would be illegal)
Heart's Blood: ●● (10 animals, which I'm too lazy to think of right now)
Henchmen: ●●●●½ ( 5 DBs, her own personal sentai team of justice)
Manse: ●●●● (8 dots of 'stones)
Panoply: ●●●● (pretty muck freaking anything)
Reputation: ●●● ("everyone's big sister", +3 dice to social rolls)
Solar Bond: ++++
Charms / Knacks
- Towering Beast Form
- Changing Plumage Mastery
- Twin-Faced Hero
- Deadly Beastman Transformation (with Armored Hide (4L/4B), Thick Skin (2B/2L), Horns (+2L to unarmed combat damage))
- Devastating Ogre Enhancement
- (Strength) First Excellency (Abil 1 Ess 1): 1m/d, Reflexive (Step 1/2), Combo-OK, Instant. Buys dice.
- (Strength) Impressions of Strength (Abil 4 Ess 2): 2m, Supplemental, Combo-OK, Fury-OK, Instant. Ogre's Loving Caress (10s on damage count double)
- (Strength) Tearing Claw Atemi (Abil 3 Ess 2): 3m, Supplemental, Combo-OK, Instant. Double raw damage or double Strength.
- (Strength) Yeddim's Back Method (Abil 4 Ess 3): 4m, Simple, Combo-OK, Indefinite. Double Str + Athl.
- (Dexterity) Second Excellency (Abil 1 Ess 1): 2m/s, Reflexive (Step 1/2), Combo-OK, Instant. Buys successes.
- (Dexterity) Secure Cat Stepping (Abil 3 Ess 1): 1m, Supplemental, Combo-OK, Fury-OK, Instant. -1 DV penalty to supplemented action
- (Stamina) First Excellency (Abil 1 Ess 1): 1m/d, Reflexive (Step 1/2), Combo-OK, Instant. Buys dice.
- (Stamina) Ox Body Technique (Abil 1 Ess 1): Permanent, Stackable. +4 "-2" Health Levels.
- (Stamina) Ox Body Technique (Abil 2 Ess 1): Permanent, Stackable. +4 "-2" Health Levels.
- (Stamina) Ox Body Technique (Abil 3 Ess 1): Permanent, Stackable. +4 "-2" Health Levels.
- (Stamina) Steadfast Yeddim Meditation (Abil 3 Ess 2): 2m+, Reflexive, Combo-OK, Fury-OK, Stackable, Scene. Cancel one point of penalties up to Stamina/2. In fury, cancel all wound penalties.
- (Stamina) Relentless Lunar Fury (Abil 3 Ess 2): 1m 1wp, Reflexive (Step 1/2), (Essencex2) Actions. +1 success, ignores -1 penalty, activate fury-ok charms, cap is Attribute + Essence
- (Stamina) Hide-Toughening Essence (Abil 3 Ess 2): 1m/2soak, Reflexive (Step 7), Combo-OK, Scene.
- (Charisma) First Excellency (Abil 1 Ess 1): 1m/d, Reflexive (Step 1/2), Combo-OK, Instant. Buys dice.
- (Charisma) Terrifying Lust Infliction (Abil 4 Ess 2): 1m, Supplemental, Combo-OK, Emotion, Social, Scene. Unnatural Mental Influence. Cause lust for something.
- (Charisma) Hard-Nosed Denial Style (Abil 4 Ess 3): 4m, Reflexive (Step 2), Combo-OK, Social, Scene. Perfect Social Parry, -2 ext penalty on next natural social attacks
- (Charisma) Culling the Pride (Abil 4 Ess 2): 6m, Supplemental, Combo-OK, Social, Instant. Sets the Loyalty loss from my social attacks to half my Charisma.
- (Manipulation) Second Excellency (Abil 1 Ess 1): 2m/s, Reflexive (Step 1/2), Combo-OK, Instant. Buys successes.
- (Manipulation) Cat-Face Presentation (Abil 3 Ess 2): 2m, Reflexive (Step 1), Combo-OK, Social, Instant. Make an unexpected social attack.
- (Appearance) Third Excellency (Abil 1 Ess 1): 4m, Reflexive (Step 4/6), Combo-OK, Instant. Reroll.
- (Appearance) Perfect Symmetry (Abil 3 Ess 2): 4m, Simple, Combo-OK, Scene. Double MDV penalty caused by high Appearance.
- (Appearance) Irresistible Silver Spirit (Abil 3 Ess 3) 5m 1wp, Reflexive (Step 1/2), (Essencex2) Actions. +1 success, cap is Attribute + Essence
Regeneration: 13/hour when active, 17/hour when relaxed, 21/hour when sleeping)
Personal Essence Pool: 22/22
Peripheral Essence Pool: 41/50
Committed Essence: 9
Collar of Luna's Cleansing Light 1
Hearthstone Amulet 1
Hearthstone Bracers 2
Infinite Resplendence Amulet 5
Compassion ●●●● Conviction ●●●● Temperance ●● Valor ●●
Virtue flaw: YOU GONNA GET TAKEN HOME~ (Compassion)
Limit Break Condition: Whenever she witnesses people who need to be protected or helped and no one acts. Extra limit if she finds the whole situation cute.
Hard mote, latest model of portable glyph reader, hearthstone amulet, Collar of Luna's Cleansing Light, a ridiculous number of clothes and outfits for herself and her DBs, sky mantis, some spell crystals with Infallible Messenger or other utility terrestrial Sorcery, a Swift Rider, a three-dot cache egg, a Thousand Comforts Lounge or three, a Moonsilver/Orichalcum Infinite Resplendence Amulet, a small army of genesis-engineered servants, the Moonlight Smile (a small skyship).
Usual combat outfit consists of a reinforced moonsilver breastplate, a pair of moonsilver hearthstone bracers (that she often wears even in her everyday outfit), and whatever weapon with the "grand-" prefix the can get her hands on from her small personal armory.
Manses and Hearthstones
Gem of Youthful Suppleness (wood ●, but the manse is ●●) +2 Athletics, can dislocate and relocate joints as will, +2 extra dice to Larceny rolls to escape bonds
Manse: Malachite Glade Villa, a small wooden villa sitting in the middle of the eastern woodlands, in a sparsely forested and pleasant area. A small paved road is the only connection to the civilized world. It's mostly intended for vacations and pleasure trips. It's the perfect place for spending some time far away from everything and just relax.
Fragility ●, Magical Conveniences, Provider (an automated genesis-engineered vat grows and cooks artificial food for the guests), Bound Servant Force.
Conveniences: Open-air hot springs. Games room with tables with boardgames, video games, etc.
Mind-Cleansing Gem (water ●●) +1 MDVs, anyone touching it can break free of unnatural mental influence by winning a contested WP roll
Manse: Little Jewel, an tall and tower-like art-deco manse floating on the waves of the western ocean. The Manse siphons Essence from the underlying Demesne, and can float around a bit as long as it stays within a kilometer of its original position. There isn't anywhere to go, except for a handful of atolls. Originally, Little Jewel was built as a seaship/airship dock and supply station, but with the ever-increasing speeds and ranges of ships, technological advances, and changes in sea routes,, it quickly fell in disuse and was restructured as a small personal manse.
Maintenance ●●, Eyeless Sight of Danaa'd (+3 diff to avoid its senses, Essence Sight), Central Control (the topmost room is a small command center for monitoring air traffic), Limited Mobility (can float around in a 1-km radius), Bound Servitor (an automata)
Snakeskin Stone (lunar ●●●, but the manse is ●●●●) heal all bashing and half lethal during sleep.
Manse: The Tower of Love. Commissioned and planned by Reana herself, down to the corny name, the Tower of Love is a large white spiral pointing towards the sky, giving it the appearance of a silver-and-crystal drill with bright displays of essence all over its surface. The tower is built near the center of the town of Bright Haven, the largest populated area in Vai's Estate. Despite everything, Reana there considers herself a common citizen and doesn't act at all like she owns the place (even though she does). The lower part of the manse is open to the public, and every Monday groups of visitors, accompanied by guides, are allowed to explore the highest levels.
Maintenance ●●, Magical Conveniences x4, Well-Flavored Aspect, Bound Servant Force, Temple Manse.
Conveniences: Games room with boardgames, video games, etc. Training room with automated dummies and targets and variable difficulty. Large bath with heating and blowdryers. Automatic lights as people enter rooms, and following them down corridors. Automatic doors opening when people step in front of them. Observation deck with enchanted telescopes. Magical escalator platform, both inside and panoramic. Escalators and conveyor belts for getting around. Ballroom with automatic music selectable from a console connected to I AM and lighting effects. Library with automated cross-referenced catalog. Holographic movie room. Gym with magical training assistance and tools. Semi-automated kitchen. Greenhouse for manse servants. Music room with lighting, acoustic and amplifiers. Magical communication windows in every room.
Dodge DV: 8
Dodge MDV: 10
(2L/5B normally, 3L/7B in DBT)
(Hide-Toughening Essence can give up to +8L/+8B for 4 motes)
Bracers give +2L
Infinite Resplendence Amulet gives +5L/+5B
Deadly Beastman Transformation gives an extra +6L/+6B
Moonsilver Reinforced Breastplate, if worn, adds +10A/+10L/+9B and hardness 8 (attune 4)
- Everyday soak: 0A/9L/10B
- Everyday soak /w DBT: 0A/16L/18B
- Armored soak: 10A/19L/19B
- Armored soak /w DBT: 10A/26L/27B
Bull Rush (Speed 5, Accuracy 6(8), Damage 7L(9L), Parry DV 4(5), Rate 3, Tags N
Grand Daiklave (Speed 5, Accuracy 13(15), Damage 17L/4(19L/4), Parry DV 6(7), Rate 2, Tags 2, O, P, R), Attune 8
Grand Goremaul (Speed 5, Accuracy 13(15), Damage 21L/5(23L/5), Parry DV 5(6), Rate 1, Tags 2, O, P, R), Attune 8
Grand Grimscythe (Speed 6, Accuracy 13(15), Damage 19L/4(21L/4), Parry DV 5(6), Rate 2, Tags 2, O, P, R), Attune 8
- Some more Impressions of Strength
- Unstoppable Juggernaut Incarnation
- Ride 2 or 3
- Essence 5