Campaign:Forged In Fire
Exalted campaign run by Raiddx on irc.thisisnotatrueending.com 6667 #exalted-ff .
Meeting at 6:30pm US/Canada Central time 7:30pm Eastern on Sundays.
Solar/Lunar game set in the South or Southeast. Character sheets are to be done by Midnight CST wednesday night. Minor changes after that are still allowed, just need to have a rough idea of the group. Everybody can get Integrity Protecting Prana at character generation, as well as a decent defense. If you ignore one or the other, that's your own damn fault when your ass gets swapped with your face or you get skewered by the wyld hunt.
- Peripheral essence dedicated to artifacts does NOT cause your anima to flare up as soon as you've spent a single mote. Peripheral essence accrues for your anima as normal. No spending 1m for instant anima power.
- The Twilight anima power reduces damage when the Twilight has been involved in actions related to her caste, such as shaping sorcery, taking a medical action, or studying the geomancy of a manse to figure out where to punch it to make it go BOOM.
- This limitation only applies once enough peripheral essence has been spent to make the damage reduction automatic. Even if you took an action such as fighting you can still use your anima to reduce the damage you take, it just costs 5 motes as usual.
- Rather than adding 2 to their DVs the Dawn anima effect adds their Essence to their DVs.
- Whirlwind Armor-Donning Prana is permanent. It functions as described, for the costs described, but does not count as charm use.
- Armored Scout's Invigoration has no pre-requisites. Any solar who meets the ability requisites can purchase it. The cost is 1m per reduction in mobility and fatigue.
- Either of the above two charms can be used as the pre-requisite charm for EITHER of hauberk lightening gesture or glorious solar plate.
- Battle-Fury Focus is a permanent charm that reduces the total of both natural and artificial wound penalties by 2, and can be purchased up to (Resistance) times. Blood-Thirsty Sword-Dancer spirit doesn't exist until I figure out a suitable home-rule for it.
- Wonder Forging Genius may be purchased once at ess 4, and the second time at ess 5. It otherwise works as described in WotLA and Oadenol's Codex.
- Words as Workshops Method is a permanent charm that enhances Craftsman Needs No Tools. By spending an additional 3m1wp when activating CNNT the Solar may negate the need for mundane materials.
- Unparalleled Acumen Meditation applies to Lightning Speed, even though it's ess 1 instead of 2. If the solar possesses Increasing Strength Exercise they get the first point of strength for free. They may commit to the charm as normal for the rest without counting as charm use.
- The first time you add a charm to a combo, it costs its ability requirement in experience. Each following time costs one less, to a minimum of one. For example, second excellency will always cost 1exp, but seven shadow evasion will costs 4exp the first time, 3 exp the second time, 2 the third and 1 every time thereafter.
- You can add Charms to an existing combo by spending experience equal to what it would take to add them to a new combo. This requires training an equivalent amount of training time.
Training times for knacks are halved, otherwise we use the training times in the book. If your recent in-character actions could be considered "training" for what you want to do, talk to me and I'll probably allow you to count the time.
Backgrounds obtained cost 2xp for each of the first three dots, 4xp for the fourth and fifth dots. They also require a reasonable in-character explanation for how you got the background.
If you need a char sheet, copy this; you can also link me anything I can read.
On this page write your name on IRC, your character name, caste/type of exalt, and a quick summary of the character.
- Shyft: Iron Silk Sky, Zenith Solar. Martial Artist/Performer, and on a mission for the UCS!
- LinaInverse: Luke Armstrong, Dawn Solar. Ex-strongman with nothing to prove!
- Leviathan: Auspicious Whispering Feathers, Changing Moon Lunar.A once-caged bird who's realizing how far she can push past her previous limits.
- SuperKroot: Ruhk Al-Kamazi, Dawn Solar. Former slave determined to free all oppressed people of creation.
- Kyu: Moon Piercing Blade, Twilight Solar. Calm, Cold, sorcerer seeking to learn the sorcery of the first age
- Obligatum_VII: Gerrard Holmes, Eclipse Solar. Expert Investigator, Super Sleuth, and sometimes assistant to a certain Gold Faction Sidereal.
- Jersh: Samsu, Silent Blade, Night Solar. Plans to reestablish the Jade Obelisks that hold the Wyld back.
- Complete and Utter Faggot List
- SombreroChapeau Stalking Stone, Barbarian Chieftan and Full Moon Lunar, new to both power and the leadership things, out to restore his shattered tribe and kill the hell out of the Deathlords