Campaign:Forged In Fire/Ruhk Al-Kamazi
| This article is bad and may or may not require deleting. |
Comment on the article's talk page.
Reason: A character sheet that has not been updated in ten years, for a campaign that is clearly not being played anymore
- Campaign: Forged In Fire
- Player: SuperKroot
- Name: Ruhk Al-Kamazi
- Concept: Freedom fighter
- Caste/Aspect: Dawn caste
- Motivation: Free all enslaved and oppressed people in Creation.
- Positive intimacies: Freedom, the oppressed.
- Negative intimacies: Slavery
- Anima: Brilliant glowing wings of light
- Experience: 0/0
Originally born into slavery in the South-lands which he called his home. Separated from his parents at an early age and sold to wealthy land owner as a farmhand. He disobeyed nearly every order given to him, and was nearly killed by his master, but as fate would have it, Ruhk was chosen by the Unconquered Sun before the final killing blow and was able to turn the blade back onto his master. From this instance, Ruhk swore to himself that he would never again be another man's property, nor would he ever again be in shackles to any oppressive force. He was determined from that point on to not only fight for himself, but to fight for any and all that have been enslaved or oppressed.
Ruhk now journeys the world, coming to the aid of all people who are suffering against the will of tyrants. He has (forcefully) freed many slaves and oppressed people. Many of those he has freed have considered Ruhk to be a walking god, worshiping him by the name of "Al Kaled-Chakir". But because of the many toes of forces larger then himself he has proudly trampled upon, he tries to keep a low profile where ever he goes until he his needed.
Strength ●●● Charisma ●●● Perception ●●● Dexterity ●●●● Manipulation ●●● Intelligence ●● Stamina ●●●● Appearance ● Wits ●●●●
Archery Integrity ●●● Craft(Earth) ●● Athletics ●●●●● Bureaucracy Martial Arts Performance Investigation Awareness ●●● Linguistics ● Melee ●●●●● Presence ●● Lore Dodge ●●● Ride Thrown ●● Resistance ●● Medicine Larceny ● Sail War ● Survival ● Occult Stealth Socialize
Languages: Flametongue, Old Realm
Melee (Swords +3)
Athletics (Jumping +3)
Influence(Known by name and Anima banner, but not by appearance): ●●● Cult(Worshipped as a God of Freedom): ●● Manse: ●●● Artifact(2x Orichalcuum Short Diaklave): ●● Artifact(Orichalcuum Chain shirt): ●
- (Melee) 1st Excellency (Abil 1 Ess 1): 1m, Reflexive (Step 1), Combo-OK, Instant.
- (Melee) One weapon, Two blows (Abil 2 Ess 1 p191): 1m, Reflexive (Step 1), Combo-OK, Instant. Add 1 to rate of weapon until next action
- (Melee) Dipping Swallow Defense (Abil 2, Ess 1 p192 : 2m, Reflexive (Step 2) Combo-OK) Remove all DV penalties to Parry for one attack
- (Melee) Bulwark Stance (Abil 3, Ess 2, p193: 5m, Reflexive (Step 2), Combo-Basic) Remove all DV penalties to Parry till next action.
- (Melee) Heavenly Guardian Defense (Abil 4, Ess 2, p193-94, Reflexive (Step 2), Combo-OK, Obvious) Perfect Parry, attack cannot be unexpected. Flaw(Conviction)
- (Melee) Fivefold Bulwark Stance (Abil 5, Ess 2): 5m, 1wp, Simple, One Scene, Combo-OK
- (Thrown) 1st Excellency (Abil 1 Ess 1): 1m, Reflexive (Step 1), Combo-OK, Instant.
- (Integrity) Integrity-Protecting Prana
- (Resistance) Ox-Body technique (Abil 1 Ess 1 p206) 1 -1 levels, 2 -2 levels
- (Athletics) Monkey Leap Technique (Abil 1 Ess 1 p223): 3m, Reflexive , Combo-OK, Instant.
- (Athletics) 3rd Excellency (Abil 1 Ess 1): 4m, Reflexive (Step 1), Combo-OK, Instant.
Regeneration: 5/hour, 9/hour when relaxed, 13/hour when sleeping)
Personal Essence Pool: 15/15
Peripheral Essence Pool: 29/37
Committed Essence: 8
+1 Temp Willpower every morning from Cult 2
Compassion ●● Conviction ●●● Temperance ● Valor ●●●
Virtue flaw: Foolhardy Contempt
Limit: □□□□□ □□□□□
Limit Break Condition: Fighting against losing odds, is challenged to single combat by a foe, or otherwise has an opportunity to prove his bravery
12 Throwing Knives, kept hidden throughout his clothes
"Hourriya" and "Hashim" ( 2 x Orichalcuum Short Daiklave)
Manses and Hearthstones
A large earthen Manse, built atop of a lone mesa. Atop of it lies a large oasis, featuring some of the only vegetation to be seen from miles around.
Hearthstones: Monkey Stone ●● Jewel of Youthful Suppleness (Old Mcdonald's, pg 99) ●
Dodge DV: 5
Dodge MDV: 6
Short Daiklave (Speed 5, Accuracy 17, Damage 4L, Parry DV 8, Rate 3, Tags 2, L, R)
Throwing Knife Thrown (Speed 5, Accuracy 6, 2L, Rate 3, Range 15)
Melee (Speed 5, Accuracy 10, 2L, Rate 3)
1 day of rest left □ -1
3BP -> Pair of Short Daiklaves with Hearthstone Settings (Artifact 3)
1BP -> Chain shirt (Artifact 1)
3BP -> Specialty Melee Swords +3, Athletics Jumping +3
2BP -> +2 Melee
1BP -> +1 Athletics
4BP -> Fivefold Bulwark Stance
1BP -> Influence +1
16exp-> Essence 3
it's also helpful (but optional) if you write out charms you intend to buy