Campaign:Golby's Beautiful Placeholder/Lunas Might Roar
- 1 Basics
- 2 Attributes
- 3 Abilities
- 4 Backgrounds
- 5 Charms
- 6 Knacks
- 7 Essence
- 8 Willpower
- 9 Virtues
- 10 Inventory
- 11 Combat
- 12 War form
- 13 Advancement
- Campaign: http://1d4chan.org/wiki/Campaign:Golby's_Beautiful_Placeholder
- Name: Light of the Scarlet Moon
- Concept: Proud warrior of Luna with a habit of gender mixing
- Caste/Aspect: Full Moon
- Motivation: To talk with Luna on the nature of all things.
- Positive intimacies: Solar Sis. Any group she holds close.
- Negative intimacies:
- Anima: Two moonsilver alpha male lions that run along side her.
- Anima Effects: Full Moons may spend five motes of Essence to double their speed and leaping distances for a scene. The Full Moon also doubles her Strength for the purpose of feats of strength. This effect stacks with other increases, but only by adding a factor equal to the original value, not continuing to multiply by two. A Lunar who increases her running speed twice moves at three times her normal speed, not four.
- Experience: 31/542 unspent/ total
- Spirit shape: Lion.
- Tell: Paw foot prints.
- Faction: THE SENESCHALS OF THE SUN KINGS
“I didn’t have a fancy upbringing. No.” She states, the flames from the campfire casting a dancing light over her features, the moon light bringing the intricate tattoo patterns on her well formed face to life. She grabs a stick from the floor and slowly sharpens it on a claw, “When I was a kid, you had to get by on your wits, how far you could run and how fast you can do it.” She lunges, stabbing the stick into something on the ground. It squeaks and struggles until committed to the fire to cook. “I grew up around the south, don’t remember much. Family life was boring, I think I had some siblings but the names and faces escape me.” She turns the stick over a bit, the glowing swirls on her arms wriggle around.
“Life kicked off when I hit 20,” She begins, reclining where the flames can’t illuminate, “Apparently some old fellow died and people with horns and extra arms started sniffing around my village, sometimes literally sniffing.” She taps her nose with a flaming rat, “They made a big deal about the stars and refused to leave, but they weren’t hurting anybody so we didn’t complain. One night when Luna’s radiance was at its fullest, one’a them gets in a real nark about something and gathers up everyone, by shouting, freaking out something mad. His friends tried to hold him down for a few seconds before they ran. I couldn’t see much, it was dark, but he was at least twice the height of anyone I’d seen and he tells us all to run. So I fucking got out of there, and he sprints after us. There were a 100 or so of us, so it’s not like I had to out run him, just the people behind me.” She laughs and pulls the well cooked rat out of the fire; a hungry bite sees its head gone.
She talks with her mouthful, its not pleasant, “So he’s chasing after people, and when he catches them,” she picks up a rock and tosses it into the air, “He takes a swipe,” she swings her hand at the rock and its sent flying out of vision, “and they go flying, some even split in half. And this went on for almost a week, I had to eat some horrible stuff, you don’t even want to know.” She bites into the rats stomach and tears out some guts. “Anyways, suddenly I fall down, near dead. That’s when it happens, whole area glows silver and I burst into light. And damn, that was a thrill, that was the rush. And I jumped to my feet to see the dude chasing me get tackled and mauled by 3 other giant guys. And woah ho silver light everywhere. Anyway, they clear up and come to me talking about the wyld and Gods and exaltation, and the way I see it, there’s three of them, 10 foot tall, so I can’t say no, right? Right. So I go with them, I get these nifty-ass tattoos,” she flexes, “And then these tests, murder, pacts, factions, dragonblood raids, diplomacy, yadda yadda.”
She bites away the rest of the rat and throws the stick onto the fire, “So, anyways, once I pick up a few bloods I pack up my things and leave, everyone was cool with it. One day I’m wondering this town, getting hungry and I stumble across this bandit group lacking muscle. And being the magnificent muscular specimen I am, I volunteer. And meet the boss, and damn she is hot. And, well, what can I say, eh?” She smirks. There’s a rustle in the bushes behind her, she puts a silencing finger to her lips. Slowly she melts into the form of a black snake and slithers away into the darkness.
Laid back and warmhearted she has a slight tendency towards show offyness and arrogance even when lesser than those around her. Inwardly somewhat caring and compassionate even if she never shows it, she's quick to defend what she owns and what she cares for and believes in a code of honor not dissimilar to The Silver Way.
Attractive and charismatic she stands on the shorter side of average, well tanned to a tawny brown. Her blonde hair hangs behind her head in a big poofball that no one seems to notice. Overly baggy pants hide her slightly digitigrade legs. A brilliant silver breastplate huddles up to her chest and most of her stomach, protecting her and shifting with her body. http://1d4chan.org/images/2/27/Scarlet_finished.png
[C]Strength  [F]Charisma  Perception  [C]Dexterity  Manipulation  Intelligence  [C]Stamina  Appearance  Wits 
Lunar Block Archery  Craft  Bureaucracy  Athletics  Larceny  Investigation  Awareness  Linguistics  Lore  Dodge  Performance  Occult  Integrity  Presence  Medicine  Martial Arts  Ride  Melee  Sail  Resistance  Socialize  Thrown  Stealth  War  Survival 
Languages: Campaign Tongue.
(Write here your specialties, if any)
Solar bond: ●●●
Hearts blood: ●●
- Condor. Black Mamba. Wolf. Doberman. Honey Badger. Golden eagle. Horse. Cheetah. Kitty. :D
Tattoo artifact: ● Breastplate
Artifact: ●● Moonsilver bracers
Artifact: ●●● Reinforced breast plate
- 2nd Strength Excellency. Cost: 2m per success; Combo- Ok. Instant. Type: Reflexive (Step 1 for attacker, Step 2 for defender). Gains up to Attribute successes/ 2m.
- CLAWS OF THE SILVER MOON: 4m 1wp, Simple(speed 4), Combo-OK, Gift, Obvious, One scene. 'Increase Natural attack stats by +2 acc and +(Str)L damage. For 2m more, acc bonus becomes +(Dex). For another 2m, damage bonus becomes +(Str+2)/(Ess+1) with the O tag. Commit 3m for best claws in gift mode.
- Impressions of Strength: 2m, Supplemental, Instant. Fury- OK The blows of the Lunar Exalted possess an unparalleled raw power. This Charm supplements an attack, to which the character applies one of the following edges:
- Rocks to Pebbles Attitude: Increase pre-soak damage by three dice for each time this edge is activated.
- Ogre’s Loving Caress. Damage dice that show 10 count as two successes.
At ess4 can apply two edges at once (or the same twice) for 4 motes. When used with Fury, add one edge to all attacks.
- Burrowing Devil Strike: 2m, Supplemental, Instant. Fury- OK Makes attacks piercing. When activated with Lunar Fury, hand-to-hand attacks become piercing for the duration.
- THROAT-BARING HOLD 4m; Reflexive (Step 10); Duration: Until next action; Crushing deals no damage. Roll (Str+MA). Each sux reduces target’s B&L soak by one until the Lunar’s next action.
- JAWS OF THE RIVER DRAGON 4m; Reflexive (Step 10); Combo-OK; Duration: Until next action; In addition to crushing damage the victim of this Charm suffers an external penalty on the next opposed grapple check equal to the Lunar’s Essence.
- FLESH-TEARING ENTANGLEMENT Cost: —; Permanent; Crippling, Stackable; Duration: Permanent; This Charm permanently enhances Jaws of the River Dragon, allowing the character to also apply one of the following effects when she activates that Charm and inflicts at least one level of damage from the clinch:
- Reduce any one of the target’s physical Attributes by one.
- Reduce the target’s Appearance by one.
- Render a limb useless for the rest of the scene.
Exalted recover from diminished Attributes at a rate of one per day. Mortals recover only if given supernatural medical aid. All of these effects are considered crippling. Reducing an Attribute to zero renders the target unable to make any roll that requires that Attribute. Losing Strength disables one from inflicting any damage, although Charms that work on a mere touch can still take effect.
- CONSUMPTIVE WORM HUNGERS Cost: —; Permanent This Charm permanently enhances Burrowing Devil Strike. The Lunar temporarily becomes able to ignore a target’s armor completely. When using Burrowing Devil Strike, the character must spend an additional point of Willpower to use this function. 1wp/attack, normal. 1wp/Action Fury.
- HUNGRY HUNGRY CATERPILLAR STRIKES HARDEST: A step up to CONSUMPTIVE WORM HUNGERS that makes it 1wp/ scenelong.
- ROUSED BEAR THROW 3m; Reflexive (Step 10); Combo-OK, Knockback; Instant; When the character has successfully initiated or controlled a grapple they may throw their opponent (str*ess) yards away.
- TEARING CLAW ATEMI 3m; Supplemental; Combo-OK; Instant; Double the raw damage or characters strength for feats of strength against inanimate objects, for either throwing or breaking.
- YEDDIM’S-BACK METHOD 4m; Simple; Combo-OK; Indefinite; Commit 4m to let the Lunar lift objects as through her (str+ath) were doubled. With Sta 4+ She accrues no fatigue from her lifting.
- 2nd Dexterity Excellency. Cost: 2m per success; Combo- Ok. Instant. Type: Reflexive (Step 1 for attacker, Step 2 for defender). Gains up to Attribute successes/ 2m.
- GOLDEN TIGER STANCE Cost: 2m. Type: Reflexive (Step 2). Combo-OK, Fury-OK. Instant The Charm eliminates up to (Dexterity) points of penalties that apply to the character’s Dodge and Parry Defense Values. When activated with Relentless Lunar Fury, Golden Tiger Stance automatically eliminates up to (Dexterity ÷ 2) points of penalties to Dodge and Parry Defense Values at all times. This does not stack with invoked instances of Golden Tiger Stance.
- WARY SWALLOW METHOD: Cost: 1m; Reflexive (Step 2) Combo-OK Duration: Instant; This Charm removes the unexpected quality from a single attack, allowing the character to use her appropriate Defense Values and defensive Charms against it. Attacks that are unblockable or undodgeable remain so.
- WIND-DANCING METHOD Cost: 3m; Type: Reflexive (Step 9) Combo-OK, Counterattack Duration: Instant; Counter attack to move (Dex+ Dodge) yards in a direction of my choice. Ends flurries if opponent can't keep up. Can't be used against a counter attack.
- FLOWING BODY EVASION Cost: 4m; Type: Reflexive (Step 2) Keywords: Combo-OK, Obvious; One action; Perfect dodge. Compassion Flaw.
- Third Stamina Excellency: 4m, Reflexive, Instant. Reroll Stamina and take best, double stamina for static values.
- OX-BODY TECHNIQUE Type: Permanent. Stackable. 4 -2s.
- Relentless Lunar Fury: 1m 1wp, Reflexive, (ess*2) 10 actions. One automatic success in all combat actions. No wound penalties until below -1. Ignore fatigue. Maximum benefit from physical Attribute Excellencies foes to (Attribute+Essence). Two motes per Fury-OK charm. Can use up to (Essence) Fury-OK charms. At 3+ charms, Relentless Lunar Fury becomes Obvious. Can only take combat actions unless: a successful willpower roll (reflexive), allowing one none-combat action, or rolling willpower at difficulty Valor.
- BRUISE-RELIEF METHOD: Cost: 1m+. Type: Reflexive. Combo-OK, Gift. Duration: Instant 1B health level/m. No more than (Sta) levels in one action. Can be used when unconscious. Can commit two motes when activating DBT in order to regenerate one level of bashing damage reflexively each action; this does not stack with deliberate activations of this Charm for greater healing.
- HALTING THE SCARLET FLOW: Cost: 2m+. Type: Reflexive. Combo-OK, Obvious, Gift. Duration: Instant. Each use of this Charm heals a single level of lethal damage. This miscellaneous action may be performed as part of a flurry.
- MIGHT-BOLSTERING BLOW 2m; Supplemental; Combo-OK, Fury-OK; Instant; When an attack hits A target, the character regains one mote/ one sux up to (Stamina). If the attack also inflicts damage, the character regains one mote/ one level up to (Stamina). The attack must be a display of power, can't destroy a pillow, etc.
- 2nd Charisma Excellency. Cost: 2m per success; Combo- Ok. Instant. Type: Reflexive (Step 1 for attacker, Step 2 for defender). Gains up to Attribute successes/ 2m.
- THIRD APPEARANCE EXCELLENCY Cost: 4m; Type: Reflexive (Step 4 for attacker, Step 6 for defender) Combo-OK, Instant Lunars with this Charm obey their instincts, saving themselves from failure. A character’s player may activate this Charm after making a roll based on the relevant Attribute. She then makes the roll again, using the new result if she prefers. The Lunar can use this Charm to enhance static values based on the relevant Attribute. Doing so doubles the character’s Attribute for one instant or task, increasing applicable Defense Values by half the relevant Attribute.
- NEW FRIEND AROMA Cost: 3m; Type: Simple Combo-OK, Social, One scene A character may invoke this Charm at her first meeting with an individual to convince the target that the Lunar is her friend or foe. The Lunar’s player rolls (Charisma + Presence) against the target’s Mental Defense Value for this unnatural mental influence. Success creates an Intimacy in the target toward the character as a friend or foe, as desired. Recognizing and rejecting this influence costs one point of Willpower. Only natural mental influence or stronger Charms can make the Intimacy permanent.
- PERFECT SYMMETRY Cost: 4m; Simple Combo-OK One scene In nature, creatures that appear more symmetrical are considered more fit to survive, better mates and therefore more attractive. Calling on her Essence, the Lunar gives herself an air of impossible perfection, doubling the maximum Mental Defense Value bonus or penalty she can inflict or benefit from based on difference in Appearance. At Essence 6, the Exalt does away with the limit altogether.
- TWIN-FACED HERO: May genderbend or become androgynous.
- DEADLY BEASTMAN TRANSFORMATION:
The Lunar may shift into War form, a deadly amalgam of her two True forms.
Bonus Attributes: When taking in War form, gain one additional point in Strength, Dexterity and Stamina. These are considered natural for calculating dice maximums.
While in war form, the Lunar can completely regrow lost limbs or organs using healing charms.
When she falls into Dying health levels, her wounds do not worsen. She does not lose additional levels of damage, she remains that wounded until someone stabilizes her or she uses a charm to heal a point of lethal damage.
- QUICKSILVER SECOND FACE: Spend 1 mote and form changing between any two forms is a speed 3 action, not 5.
- INTERNAL FORM MASTERY: Uses highest dex in any form. Can use lower.
- LIFE OF THE HUMMING BIRD: Can take forms without killing. A trickle for an hour. 1L to the creature for a days worth.
- Lightning change style: Shifting shape is reflexive for +3 motes
- Hybrid Body Rearrangement: Moar mutations!
Terrifying Mane: The character has a long mane of hair that can move according to her will and can extend up to 10 yards. The character can form multiple hair “tentacles” but is subject to normal penalties for multiple sections no matter how many tentacles she fashions. These hair tentacles are strong enough to support the character’s weight, easily allowing her to climb walls or brachiate through trees using only her hair to support her. The tentacles have the same Strength and Dexterity as the character herself. When the character does not actively control her hair, it tends to move about on its own, although it does not grow past its normal length unless the character wishes.
Shark Sight: The character can identify living targets at great range by sensing their internal Essence. The range for sight is 10 yards while out of water or 200 yards while in water. Shark Sight also forms the basis of the Shadow Swimmers’ unusual Essence-based language. A character can learn this language as normal Linguistics specialty but only if he also has this mutation.
Spirit of the Beast:User gains 5 free knacks. List them in your advancement.
- DEVASTATING OGRE ENHANCEMENT Prerequisites: Deadly Beastman Transformation, Essence 5, Strength 4 Warform is now +2 and more scary! >:D
- Effortless Mercurial Form Modification Prerequisites: Lightning-Change Style, Essence 4, Wits 4 For every 2m committed reduce the cost of shapeshifting by 1m
- CONSTANT QUICKSILVER REARRANGEMENT Prerequisites: Lightning-Change Style, Essence 5, Wits 5 Commit 4m, changes are reflexive.
- Baleful Beast-King Metamorphosis Pop a WP when entering/ in warform to make it (ess) magnitude. Increase str and soak by (ess). Takes a long tick to do
- 'The Lover's Embrace of Form. Just as a lunar must foster compassion and care for all those in creation, they must know when to use it to their benefit. You make take the form of those who hold a positive intimacy towards you as if it were a false form, you do not need to take blood, or activate the sacred hunt. The lunar must initiate some kind of intimate physical contact with the target, like a hug or kiss, and the target must be knowing or consent to the form stealing.
- SMELL HOW PRETTY I AM. 3rd appearance. New friend aroma. 7m 1wp With a rush of silver essence and a noticeable twinkle in her eye her first impressions become stunning and everyone is swept away by her, believing her to a good friend or a particularly powerful foe just by coming within smelling distance of her.
Regeneration: 8. 12 Relaxed. 16 Resting.
Personal Essence Pool: 17/17
Peripheral Essence Pool: 13/35
Committed Essence: 14
(Periph: Bracers: 4m)(Periph: Breast plate: 4m)(Pers: Tattoo: 2m) (Periph: Changing charm 4m) (Periph: EMFM 3m)
Compassion ●● Conviction ●●● Temperance ● Valor ●●●●
Virtue flaw: Head Of The Pride
Limit: □□□□□ □□□□□
Limit Break: I'm awesome, no one challenges this, if they do I gotta prove I'm more awesome. NO RETREAT, NO SURRENDER.
Condition: UMI, Suppressing Valor, full moon.
Reinforced Breast Plate - Moonsilver. Soak: 10L/9B Hardness 8L/8B Fatigue 1. Cost ●●● Attune 4
Artifact Tattoos (Not inventory as such, handy to keep track of though. Breastplate. Soak: +6L/ 4b. Hardness: 2L/2b. Mobility/ Fatigue: 0. Cost ●. Attune: 2.
Hearthstone Bracers Moonsilver. Place where Hearthstones go. Cost ●. Attune 4. +2 to lethal soak. +3 to Dodge.
Manses and Hearthstones
CANDENT CARBUNCLE (MANSE ••••) This irregularly rounded stone looks exactly like a glowing coal and is always warm to the touch. As a reflexive action, the bearer can make any weapon he wields burst into flame. Not only does the weapon’s damage increase by +4L, but it ignites any flammable objects as if it were a lit torch. A character who fights without weapons can envelop her hands and feet in fire. A character who uses a bow or other missile weapon can also coat them in flame; indeed, he can use the Candent Carbuncle on all missile weapons thrown or fired in a flurry or using extra action Charms. Flaming weapons continue to burn for 5 ticks after they leave the wielder’s hands. Both the bearer and the weapons become immune to these flames. The hearthstone’s owner also gains +5 soak against all damage caused by fire—bashing, lethal or aggravated.
Dodge DV: 8
Dodge MDV: 7
Hair costs 1m to activate. Another mote to include in CotSM
Normal. Clinch: Speed 6. Accuracy +10. +5B. Defense -. Rate 1. Tags; C, N, P. Kick: Speed 5. Accuracy +10. +8L. Defense -2. Rate 2. Tags; N. Punch: Speed 5. Accuracy +10. +5L. Defense +2. Rate 3. Tags; N. Hair: Speed 5. Accuracy +10. +5B. Defense -. Rate Unlimited. Tags; N. Range 10 yards. +4L When hearthstone is running.
CoTSM. Level 1. 4m 1wp. Clinch: Speed 6. Accuracy +12. +10L. Defense -. Rate 1. Tags; C, N, P. Kick: Speed 5. Accuracy +12. +13L. Defense -2. Rate 2. Tags; N. Punch: Speed 5. Accuracy +13. +10L. Defense +2. Rate 3. Tags; N. Hair: Speed 5. Accuracy +12. +10. Defense -. Rate Unlimited. Tags; N. Range 10 yards. +4L When hearthstone is running.
CoTSM. Level 2. 6m 1wp. Clinch: Speed 6. Accuracy +17. +10L. Defense -. Rate 1. Tags; C, N, P. Kick: Speed 5. Accuracy +17. +13L. Defense -2. Rate 2. Tags; N. Punch: Speed 5. Accuracy +18. +10L. Defense +2. Rate 3. Tags; N. Hair: Speed 5. Accuracy +17. +10. Defense -. Rate Unlimited. Tags; N. Range 10 yards. +4L When hearthstone is running.
CoTSM. Level 3. 8m 1wp. Clinch: Speed 6. Accuracy +17. +17L/5. Defense -. Rate 1. Tags; C, N, P, O. Kick: Speed 5. Accuracy +17. +20L/5. Defense -2. Rate 2. Tags; N, O. Punch: Speed 5. Accuracy +18. +17L/5. Defense +2. Rate 3. Tags; N, O. Hair: Speed 5. Accuracy +17. +17L/ 5. Defense -. Rate Unlimited. Tags; N, O. Range 10 yards. +4L When hearthstone is running.
Costs 5m to do. Remember that shit. But don't forget the make cheaper charm. So it only cost 2m.
3m: Claws of the silver moon at the best level.
2m: Halting the scarlet flow; Regain 1L Hl/ action.
Claws: Natural attacks are Lethal
Enhanced Sense (Smell): Nose becomes particularly feline. +2 awareness to smell
Fur: Becomes covered in thick Fur. +1 to survival. 1L/1B to soak
Tail: +2 to ath for balance, but not prehensile.
Cheetahs pace: The mutation alters a human recipient’s entire body: when running at full speed, including Dash actions, the character must go to all fours. This is not compatible with carrying weapons ready for use, or any other activity that requires hands; when the character stops running, she must spend the normal amount of time to draw weapons or otherwise prepare to use her hands again (typically a Miscellaneous action or a Join Battle roll, as circumstances warrant). +6 to Dex for movement and +6 str for jumping. +3 to competitive running. In long term movement the character may go as fast as a simple horse relay.
Dodge DV: 9 Dodge MDV: 7 Soak: 17A/23L/23B Pierced: 15A/18L/16B Hardness: 10A/10L/10B
Movement: 14 yards on land. Climbing/Swimming is 7. Speed 0, DV -0 Reflexive action, used automatically during an Action. Effected by Mobility.
Dashing: 20 yards on land. Climbing/Swimming is 14. Speed 3, DV -2 Action, once per Action/Flurry. Effected by Mobility, voids Parry DV without a stunt or Charm.
Jumping: 16 yards vertical, 32 horizontal. Speed 5, DV -1 Miscellaneous action, once per Flurry. May combine with Move. Effected by Mobility.
1m to get the hair working. Another mote to get CotSM to work for it, atop the normal costs, etc.
Normal. Clinch: Speed 6. Accuracy +12. +8B. Defense -. Rate 1. Tags; C, N, P. Kick: Speed 5. Accuracy +12. +11B. Defense -2. Rate 2. Tags; N. Punch: Speed 5. Accuracy +13. +8B. Defense +2. Rate 3. Tags; N. Hair: Speed 5. Accuracy +12. +8B. Defense -. Rate Unlimited. Tags; N. Range 10 yards. +4L When hearthstone is running.
Warform. 1m Clinch: Speed 6. Accuracy +14. +14L. Defense -. Rate 1. Tags; C, N, P. Kick: Speed 5. Accuracy +14. +17L. Defense -2. Rate 2. Tags; N. Punch: Speed 5. Accuracy +15. +14L. Defense +2. Rate 3. Tags; N. Hair: Speed 5. Accuracy +14. +14L. Defense -. Rate Unlimited. Tags; N. Range 10 yards. +4L When hearthstone is running.
Warform. Clinch: Speed 6. Accuracy +20. +14L. Defense -. Rate 1. Tags; C, N, P. Kick: Speed 5. Accuracy +20. +17L. Defense -2. Rate 2. Tags; N. Punch: Speed 5. Accuracy +21. +14L. Defense +2. Rate 3. Tags; N. Hair: Speed 5. Accuracy +20. +14L. Defense -. Rate Unlimited. Tags; N. Range 10 yards. +4L When hearthstone is running.
Warform. 3m. Clinch: Speed 6. Accuracy +20. +22L/6. Defense -. Rate 1. Tags; C, N, P, O. Kick: Speed 5. Accuracy +20. +25L/6. Defense -2. Rate 2. Tags; N, O. Punch: Speed 5. Accuracy +21. +22L/6. Defense +2. Rate 3. Tags; N, O. Hair: Speed 5. Accuracy +20. +22L/6. Defense -. Rate Unlimited. Tags; N, O. Range 10 yards. +4L When hearthstone is running.
Cost 1m, 1wp
+1 sux to combat.
2m: Golden Tiger Stance automatically eliminates up to (Dexterity ÷ 2) points of penalties to Dodge and Parry Defense Values at all times.
2m: Impression of strength: All attacks gain +3 pre soak damage. Damage dice that show 10 count as two successes.
2m: Burrowing Devil Strike: 1wp attacks ignore armor for the scene
2m: MIGHT-BOLSTERING BLOW; On and attack one mote/ one sux up to (Stamina). One mote/ one level up to (Stamina).
2: Presence 4
3: Wits 4
4: Dodge 4&5
4: Integrity 3&5
2: Ogre’s Loving Caress.
2: Investigation 2
3: Intelligence 2
4: Combo: SMELL HOW PRETTY I AM.
6: Charisma 3
6: Artifact: Bracers
6: MA 4.
8: MA 5.
8: Perception 3
8: Valor 4
8: Integrity 5
9: Charisma 4
9: Resistance 1-3
9: Ath 4
9: Dexterity 4
9: Reinforced Breast plate
10: Relentless Lunar Fury
10: Golden tiger Stance
10: Bruise relief method
10: MIGHT-BOLSTERING BLOW
10: Burrowing Devils Strike
10: Wary Swallow Method
10: Wind Dancing Method
10: Impressions of strength
10: Throat baring hold
10: Jaws of the river Dragon
10: Flesh tearing entanglement
10: Roused Bear Throw
10: Flowing body Evasion
10: Consumptive worm hungers.
10: Hungry hungry caterpillar strike
10: YEDDIM’S-BACK METHOD
10: Halting the scarlet flow
10: Tearing Claw Atemi.
11: Internal form Mastery
11: Life of the humming bird
11: Quick Silver Second Face
12: 4 dots on Manse
12: Third app
12: Perfect symmetry
12: Dexterity 5
12: App 4
15: Thrown 4. 18: Ess 3
27: Ess 4
30: 3*Ox body technique
36: Ess 5
Lytek: DEVASTATING OGRE ENHANCEMENT
Lytek: Effortless Mercurial Form Modification
Lytek: CONSTANT QUICKSILVER REARRANGEMENT
Lytek: Baleful Beast-King Metamorphosis