Campaign:Golby's Beautiful Placeholder/Wanderer
| This article is bad and may or may not require deleting. |
Comment on the article's talk page.
Reason: A character sheet that has not been updated in ten years, for a campaign that is clearly not being played anymore
- 1 Basics
- 2 Attributes
- 3 Abilities
- 4 Backgrounds
- 5 Charms
- 6 Essence
- 7 Willpower
- 8 Virtues
- 9 Inventory
- 10 Combat
- 11 Advancement
- Campaign: Golby's Beautiful Placeholder Exalted
- Name: The Roamer of the Five Winds
- Concept: Explorer/Cartographer, semi-jack of all trades
- Caste/Aspect: Eclipse
- Motivation: Map All of Creation
- Positive intimacies: Gale, Freedom,
- Negative intimacies: Red Tape
- Anima: A simple golden road representing the path Roamer has traveled through his entire life, ranging in appearance from a faint yellow glow beneath the soles of his boots to an entire winding walkway that traces all of his movements completely through the past hour.
- Experience: 2/599
(write experience points as "unspent / total" plx)
Roamer spent most of his life before his second breath as a low-ranking Realm bureaucrat. As his life drew onward and the paperwork piled an odd thought began to grow in the back of his mind. By his 50th year he had become convinced that there was more to life than paperwork, and that eventually developed into the thought that he was squandering his life. And so, he resigned from his position, sold his home, and gathered a few of his most valued possessions in a backpack, and set out to travel Creation. After years of aimless wandering through the civilized sections of Creation, Roamer finally decided he needed to do something more, something exciting and challenging, something he could die proud attempting. And so, Roamer decided he would touch the eastern pole, or at least end his life trying. After an odyssey spanning roughly two years, Roamer found himself mere yards from one of the great poles that held creation together. Barely alive from a combination of fatigue, lack of food or water, and wounds amassed throughout his journey, his victory was finally in sight, and this old man could die fulfilled. He struggled with unheard of strength and determination across the thick underbrush, against essence currents that were crushing his very being. At last, he fell, and with one final grab at his goal, he touched the eastern pole. And he could now die in peace.
But, as it happened, Roamer did not die. Within mere seconds of accepting his end, he began to glow with a brilliant golden light. It was at this moment that Roamer took his second breath, and was born anew, a reward he could hardly even imagine for one mortal's petty struggle to find purpose. He now had been given back the life he had squandered in politics and red tape a hundred times over. He now had both the time, and the power, to travel to every corner of creation and everything in between. In a sense, he had achieved his own perfect afterlife, in which he had the body and time to see all of Creation, in all its splendors, rather than just the will.
From there, The Roamer of The Five Winds set out to do just that, and catalog his expedition in one great unified map of Creation. He has been enjoying thoroughly enjoying his mission for nearly 20 years, and has a plethora of stories to tell for it. Since his life is a nirvana to him, he has developed a very easygoing outlook and deep appreciation for life in all its forms. Because of this, he has developed a strong and magnetic charm to complement his new found strength and previously obtained intellect. He has friends and acquaintances in many places and has gathered an impressive repertoire of skills throughout his travels, as he will apply to work in nearly ever form of local labor and participate in any custom or ritual depending on where he is, for the purpose of drinking in the culture.
The Roamer appears as a tall and thin, but muscular elderly man. Although many signs of his age were reversed at the moment of his exaltation, his long white hair and thick beard make it fairly obvious. He wears simple and unassuming clothes that seem ideal for just about any climate (extreme ones excluded.) He wears a large woven hat to protect from the sun, and is rarely seen without his enormous backpack or trusty walking stick. His face is rugged, and is adorned with a fairly abstract biotech eye where his left should be. But his surviving eye is soft, and he is nearly always seen with a grin.
Strength ●●● Charisma ●●●●● Perception ●●●●[●] Dexterity ●●●●●[●] Manipulation ●●●● Intelligence ●●●●● Stamina ●●●● Appearance ●●●●● Wits ●●●
Solar/Abyssal Block Archery ●●●●● Integrity ●●●● Craft X Athletics ●●●●● Bureaucracy ●●●●● Martial Arts ● Performance ●●●●●●● Investigation ●●● Awareness ●●● Linguistics ●●●●● Melee X Presence ●●●●● Lore ●●●●● Dodge ●●● Ride ●●●●● Thrown X Resistance ●●●● Medicine ●● Larceny X Sail ●●●● War X Survival ●●●●● Occult ● Stealth ● Socialize ●●●●●●●
Survival (Mapping ●●)
Archery (Firewands ●●)
Languages: High Realm, Low Realm, Riverspeak, Skytongue, Flametongue, Forest-tongue
Resources: ●●●● Manse (Wanderer's Lodge): ●● Familiar: ●●●● Artifact (Firewand): ● Artifact (Prosthetics of Clockwork Elegance): ●●● Contacts (Lookshyan Prostheticist): ●
- (Archery) Second Archery Excellency 2m/1s (Abil 1 Ess 1): Allows Roamer to add 1 automatic success to an archery roll for every 2 motes spent.
- (Archery) Trance of Unhesitating Speed 2m/1a (Abil 3 Ess 2): Combo-Ok, Obvious, Instant. Allows Roamer to flurry one additional attack without penalty or rate concerns for every 2 motes spent.
- (Archery) Flashing Vengeance Draw
- (Archery) Essence Arrow Attack
- (Resistance) Ox Body Technique (Abil 1 Ess 1 p208): Permanent, gives Roamer one -1 health level and two -2 health levels.
- (Resistance) Ox Body Technique (Abil 1 Ess 1 p208): Permanent, gives Roamer one -1 health level and two -2 health levels.
- (Survival) Second Survival Excellency
- (Survival) Trackless Region Navigation
- (Survival) Hardship-Surviving Mendicant Spirit 10m (Abil 3 Ess 1 p210): Reflexive, Combo-Ok, Indefinite. Allows Roamer to function comfortably in almost any harsh environment, through blistering cold, scorching heat, thick underbrush, and great hurricane-force winds.
- (Survival) Element-Resisting Prana (Abil 5 Ess 4 p210): Permanent, enhances Medicant Spirit so Roamer can ignore any environmental hazard while it is active, such as fire, drowning, acid, or lava.
- (Survival) Eternal Elemental Harmony (Abil 5 Ess 4 p210): Permanent, allows Roamer to activate Mendicant spirit for 5m and while he's inactive, negates the cost entirely at essence 6.
- (Performance) Second Performance Excellency 2m/1s (Abil 1 Ess 1): Allows Roamer to add 1 automatic success to a performance roll for every 2 motes spent
- (Performance) Phantom-Conjuring Performance
- (Performance) Demon-Wracking Glory
- (Performance) Heart-Compelling Method 6m (Abil 4 Ess 2): Roamer inspires a specific emotion in others through his music. With a performance roll, if the successes succeed double any valid target's MDV, they feel that emotion intensely for the remainder of the scene, this effect can be resisted by spending 2 wp.
- (Performance) Husband Seducing Demon Dance 10m, 1wp. (Abil 5 Ess 3): Combo-Ok, Emotion, Obvious, Social. Roamer performs using Charisma+Socialize+Appearance. Every valid target who has an MDV lower than the number of successes rolled must spend 2 wp or instantly fall in love with Roamer or something he stands for.
- (Presence) Second Presence Excellency
- (Presence) Majestic Radiant Presence
- (Presence) Irresistible Salesman Spirit
- (Dodge) Shadow Over Water 1m (Abil 3 Ess 1 p227): Allows Roamer to ignore DV penalties for one attack as long as he is aware of it.
- (Dodge) Seven Shadow Evasion 3m (Abil 4 Ess 3 p227): Allows Roamer to perfectly dodge an attack as long as he is aware of it.
- (Bureaucracy) Second Bureaucracy Excellency 2m/1s (Abil 1 Ess 1): Allows Roamer to add 1 automatic success to a bureaucracy roll for every 2 motes spent.
- (Bureaucracy) Speed the Wheels 8m (Abil 3 Ess 2 p231): Roamer rolls Intelligence+Bureaucracy at difficulty 1, if he succeeds, he divides the time required for the dramatic "Begin Project" action by his Essence+1 to a maximum of one season.
- (Socialize) Second Socialize Excellency
- (Socialize) Mastery of Small Manners 1m (Abil 2 Ess 1): Reflexive, Combo-Ok, Social. Adds 1 to Roamer's effective appearance and allows him to treat groups of people as 1 less magnitude than they are.
- (Socialize) Gathering the Congregation
- (Lytek) Spirit of the Diplomat: Increases cap for Presence to 7, adds Socialize specialty (Foreign Affairs +3)
Combo Name 1wp 0m+
- Charm Name
- Adamant Skin Technique
- Cause Gem to explode.
Regeneration: 8 (twice the rating of your hearthstone(s) when active, 4/hour more when relaxed, 8/hour more when sleeping)
Personal Essence Pool: 20/20
Peripheral Essence Pool: 43/56
Committed Essence: 13m peripheral
Coaltredder: 2m, Prosthetics: 6m, Geetar: 3m, Chain Shirt: 2m
(write your essence pools as "current / maximum". current should be lower than maximum if you have motes committed to artifacts or if we finished a session while you wasn't at your maximum essence. commit from peripheral.)
Willpower: ●●●●● ●●●●
Compassion ●●●● Conviction ●●● Temperance ●●●● Valor ●●●
Virtue flaw: Wanderlust (Temperance)
Limit: □□□□□ □□□□□
Limit Break Condition: Being barred from traveling somewhere
Roamer simply becomes bored with his surroundings and decides he needs to leave immediately and go somewhere else away from the circle. Roamer will go to any overblown length to escape the current area he is in if simply walking away is not possible, and make his way to the location he was denied by any means necessary barring murder. He will return roughly 24 hours later almost always with a story to tell. If he is unable to move anywhere else, his desperate efforts will continue until he is freed, and will most likely become more and more irrational as time goes on. Partial Control: Roamer can differentiate between which barriers are a good idea to break and which aren't, for instance, if he is barred entry to a palace, he won't be trying to walk past the guards anyway and probably causing a scene. Instead, he will find wander off into the wilderness, somewhere that will not necessarily cause trouble for himself or the circle.
Coaltredder (Artifact ● Firewand)
Speed 5, +1, 14L, Rate 1, Rate 1, Range 10, 2FS, Attune 2
Coaltredder is a firewand with an elongated barrel to the point where it can be used as a walking stick. According to Roamer, it was an heirloom from his dead uncle that had been mounted over his fireplace, supposedly retired after years of hunting, he brought it along with him to his expedition to The East before his second breath. Oddly enough, the stock of the firewand seems to allow him decent footing on even the most uneven terrain.
Prosthetics of Clockwork Elegance (Artifact ●●●)
+1 Per using the eye, +1 Dex using the leg. Attune 6
Roamer has obtained a few prosthetic enhancements to replace bits of himself lost in previous adventures from the contact in lookshy. So far, his right eye and foreleg are biotech. The foreleg is fairly inconspicuous as it is always covered by his leggings, and the bottom of it matches nicely with the boots he usually wears. The eye, however, is quite obvious, as it is mounted on a panel that almost looks welded on by a number of thin metal 'roots,' but the panel blends rather well into his flesh without scarring. The eye can also adjust focus and zoom, allowing him to examine objects with adept precision and aim better.
Unsurpassed Geetar (Artifact ●●)
+2 automatic successes to all performance rules for attune 3.
Artifact Chain Shirt (Artifact ●)
Soak: +5L/4B, Hardness: 2L/2B, Mobility: 0, Fatigue: 0, Attune: 2
Manses and Hearthstones
(write what hearthstones (if any) you have, and write some stuff about the manses too: a bit of description, where they are and so on)
Dodge DV: 6 (dex+dodge+Ess)/2 round up
Dodge MDV: 8 (will+integ+Ess)/2 round down
Soak: 5A/7L/8B (add armor and 0A/(Sta/2 round down)L/(Sta)B)
Pierced: 2A/4L/6B (add half from armor and full from stamina)
Hardness: 2A/2L/2B (armor only)
Example Attack (Speed X, Accuracy X, Damage XL, Parry DV X, Rate X, Tags X, Y, Z)
one Dying level per dot of Stamina
Temperance 4 3 BP
Conviction 3 6 BP
Artifact Prosthetics 3 BP
Survival specialties 1 BP
Archery Specialties 1 BP
Contacts 1 1 BP
Strength 3 12 XP
Stamina 4 12 XP
Wits 3 8 XP
Appearance 4 20 XP
Charisma 4 12 XP
Manipulation 3 8 XP
Essence 4 40 XP
Ride 5 12 XP
Linguistics 5 12 XP
Sail 4 5 XP
Socialize 5 12 XP
Survival 5 16 XP
Presence 3 6 XP
Archery 5 16 XP
Medicine 2 2 XP
Lore 5 16 XP
Athletics 5 16 XP
Performance 5 16 XP
Awareness 3 6 XP
Dodge 3 9 XP
Familiar 4 9 XP
Resources 4 2 XP
Resistance 4 12 XP
Integrity 4 12 XP
Valor 2 3 XP
Husband Seducing Demon Dance 8 XP
Eternal Elemental Harmony 8 XP
Second Bureaucracy Excellency 8 XP
Speed the Wheels 8 XP
Essence 5 32 XP
Socialize 7 20 XP
Performance 7 20 XP
Bureaucracy 5 12 XP
Presence 5 12 XP
Flashing Vengeance Draw 8 XP
Essence Arrow Attack 8 XP
Second Presence Excellency 8 XP
Majestic Radiant Presence 8 XP
Gathering the Congregation 8 XP
Charisma 5 16 XP
Valor 3 9 XP
Second Socialize Excellency 8 XP
Investigate 3 6 XP
Stealth 1 3 XP
Manipulate 4 12 XP
Unsurpassed Geetar 6 XP
Artifact Chain Shirt 3 XP
Phantom-Conjuring Performance 8 XP
Demon Wracking Glory 10 XP
Second Survival Excellency 8 XP
Irresistible Salesman Spirit 8 XP
Trackless Region Navigation 8 XP
it's also helpful (but optional) if you write out charms you intend to buy