Campaign:MY RHYMES ARE SICK, MY BEATS ARE SLICK IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT YOU CAN SUCK MY DICK/OHGAWDGONNADIE
| This article is bad and may or may not require deleting. |
Comment on the article's talk page.
Reason: A character sheet that has not been updated in ten years, for a campaign that is clearly not being played anymore
An enlightened mortal
played by Elias; using these rules for the mortal. they're nonstandard but make me moderately less useless.
(italicized text is just a comment, don't keep it in your sheet)
Name: Vitus Modestes
Concept: Mortal pushing his mortality.
Caste: Enlightened Mortal
Motivation: Break the limits of mortality without exaltation.
Intimacies: Five Days Darkness, the Band Buddies
(write experience points as "unspent / total" plx)
Vita grew up in a dragonblooded society, often being kicked to the curb or ignored for being a simple mortal. He ended up as an unwilling henchman of an Immaclate monk who tried to mess with Five days Darkness. The monk got his ass kicked and Vitus saw a chance to be more than mortal though the use of 5DD as a mentor.
Vita struck up a good relationship with 5DD and has been the recipient of several Artifact gifts from his master. 5DD loves the band and sent Vita to help them out.
Average looking girl, in amazingly complex and well constructed Gunzosha armor.
Strength ●● Charisma ●●● Perception ●● Dexterity ●●●●● Manipulation ● Intelligence ●● Stamina ●● Appearance ●● Wits ●●●
Archery X Integrity ●●● Craft X Athletics ●●● Bureaucracy X Martial Arts ●●●●● Performance Investigation X Awareness ●●● Linguistics X Melee ●● Presence X Lore X Dodge ●●● Ride X Thrown X Resistance ●●● Medicine ●●● Larceny X Sail X War X Survival X Occult X Stealth ●●● Socialize X
Artifact: ●●●● (First Age Gunzosha Armor)
Artifact: ●● (Moonsilver Reaperklaive)
Artifact: ● (Moonsilver Reaperklaive)
Mentor: ●●●●● (Five Days Darkness
DEATH BETWEEN HEARTBEATS Cost: 2m; Type: Reflexive (Step 1)
- actions apply first when acting on the same tick as someone else, use the lower dv of targets before or after their actions
BREATH AND ESSENCE CONTROL Cost: 3m; Type: Supplemental
- auto successes on join battle equal to Martial arts score instead of rolling; allows drawing weapons as reflexive.
CLOSE YOUR EYES AND LOOK Cost: 4m;Type: Reflexive (Step 1)
- Double DV penalties for target, and ask 1 question about the essence effects of target.
Combo Name: Combo Cost + 1wp
- List of constituent Charms, including Cost and Type.
- Heavenly Guardian Defense, 4m, Reflexive (Step 2).
Regeneration: 4 / hour ( +4 / hour when resting)
Personal Essence Pool: 11/30
Peripheral Essence Pool: 0/0
Committed Essence: 19
Willpower: ●●●●● ●●
Temporary: □□□□□ □□
- Compassion ●
- Conviction ●●●
- Temperance ●
- Valor ●●●●
Flawed Virtue: none
Virtue Flaw: none
Artifact ●●●● (First Age Gunzosha Armor):
- Powered armor which gives:
- +2 bonus to Awareness;negates all penalties from darkness less than pitch black.
- +2 bonus to all attacks;+1 Parry DV.
- +4 bonus to Stealth.
- Doubles wearer’s ground speed; +2bonus to Strength for feats of strength and inflicting damagewith attacks.
- Wearer regenerates either one level of bashing damage with every action taken during combat or all bashing levels per minute outside combat.
- +2 bonus to Resistance.
- +9L/9B soak 5L/5B hard -1 mobility 1 fatigue
- 5 motes attunement cost
Artifact ●● (Moonsilver Reaper Daiclaive):
- 1 hearthstone setting
- 5(10) motes attunement cost (doubling attune for MM bonus)
Artifact ●● (Moonsilver Baneclaw):
- 1 hearthstone setting
- 2(4) motes attunement cost (doubling attune for MM bonus)
- +1 melee PDV
Manses and Heartstones
Dodge DV: 5
Dodge MDV: 6
Clinch (Speed 6, Accuracy 12, Damage 4B, Parry DV -, Rate 1, Tags C, N, P)
Kick (Speed 5, Accuracy 12, Damage 7B, Parry DV 3, Rate 2, Tags N)
Punch (Speed 5, Accuracy 13, Damage 4B, Parry DV 5, Rate 3, Tags N)
Moonsilver reaperklaive (Speed 4, Accuracy 18, Damage 8l, Parry DV 9, Rate 3, Tags )
Baneclaw (Speed 5, Accuracy 15, Damage 5l, Parry DV 10, Rate 3, Tags M)
- 2 - Martial Arts 4&5
- 10 - Essence 3
- 2 - Artifact 4
- 1 - Artifact 1
- 4 - Mentor 4 & 5
- 2 - Exalted Healing Mutation
(Here is where you write down your experience points and how you spent them)