Campaign:Rage Against The Heavens/God-Breaking Sekal
(italicized text is just a comment, don't keep it in your sheet)
- 1 Basics
- 2 Attributes
- 3 Abilities
- 4 Backgrounds
- 5 Charms
- 6 Essence
- 7 Willpower
- 8 Virtues
- 9 Inventory
- 10 Combat
- 11 Advancement
Name: God-Breaking Sekal (Peleps Najalin Sekal)
Campaign: Rage Against the Heavens
Concept: Suzaku Ripoff but less gay
Motivation: Show the Celestial Gods that the Dragon-Blooded are worthy.
Intimacies: Her Sifu, The Realm
Anima Banner: A great pillar of water pouring down onto her from high in the air.
Anima Effect: Aquatic freedom for 1 day (no environmental penalty from water, breathe underwater, walk on water).
Themesong: Battle For The Sun, Placebo
Peleps Najalin Sekal was always pegged for greatness. From her youth in primary school, where she bore the marks of a true Water Aspect and garnered awe everywhere he went for her prowess at the children's competitions held (informally) by parents from the Najalin line. And then she rebelled.
When she turned 13, she decided she didn't like the Realm. It was all very stuffy, slowly grinding away as the world changed around it, heedless as it careened towards a cliff. She espoused this view, but her family considered her but a child, and paid her no mind. Her teachers and mentors laughed and laughed, applauding her for her perception but not even bothering to humor her.
She continued to advocate sweeping change in the Realm until she exalted in the middle of a class on naval history in the House of Bells, drenching her nearby classmates. Since then she's kept a more civil profile, but if questioned about her beliefs will defend them rabidly. Her able performances in primary and secondary school marked her in the Empress' eyes, getting her into the Imperial Experimental Weapons and Tactics Wing, where she learned more than she ever thought she would in the House of Bells.
Sekal is a fairly wiry 20 year old woman who bears the obvious markings of her Aspect in her deep blue hair and light blueish-pink skin. She stands about 5'11", with a mostly average build but a strong arm and back.
Strength ●●● Charisma ●● Perception ●● Dexterity ●●●●● Manipulation ●● Intelligence ●●● Stamina ●● Appearance ●●● Wits ●●●●
Terrestrial Block Linguistics ●●● Awareness ●●● Athletics ●●● Bureaucracy Archery ●●● Lore ●●● Craft Dodge ●●●● Investigation Medicine Occult Integrity ●● Melee ● Larceny Performance ● Stealth Resistance ●●● Presence ● Martial Arts ●●●●● Ride ● Thrown War ●●● Socialize ●● Sail Survival
- High Realm (Native)
- Low Realm
- Old Realm
- Martial Arts (Fighting in a Warstrider) +3
- War (Commanding Armored Troops) +3
Backing (House Peleps Military): ●●
- Ox-Body Technique: Permanent. Adds one -1 and one -2 HLs.
- Threshold Warding Stance: 2m (1m), Reflexive (Step 5), Combo-OK, One Tick. Ignore all environmental penalties to Dodge DV.
- Hopping Firecracker Evasion: 3m (2m), Reflexive (Step 5), Combo-OK, Instant. If the user successfully dodges an attack, they may reflexively dash away without DV penalty. Can be used to interrupt flurries.
- Second Martial Arts Excellency: 2m/1sux, Reflexive, Combo-OK, Instant. 2m in, 1 sux out on MA actions. Cap of (Martial Arts + Specialty) in motes.
First Pulse Style
- Lightning Mental Armament: 2m, Reflexive (Step 2), Instant. Activate when attacked unexpectedly; Applies half normal DVs to the attack and adds 4d to the Join Battle roll afterwards.
- Stubborn Monkey Hesistation: 3m, Reflexive, Combo-OK, Instant. Automatically act on tick 0 of combat, forces all present to roll Join Battle. Add (Essence) dice to the JB roll if others initiate the violence.
- Hunter Bags the Deer: 3m, Reflexive, Combo-OK, Instant. Act one tick earlier than normal, but add 1 to the speed of the action taken using this charm. DVs do not automatically refresh after this action, but do the action after the action this charm was used on.
- Bird-of-Paradise Whistles in the North: 3m/5m, Reflexive (Step 9), Combo-OK, Counterattack, Two Actions. If hit with an unexpected attack, may make a clinch counterattack at their full dice pool; if successful, may throw the target to the ground (prone), or (Strength) yards in any direction. This effect also gives the target a -2 internal penalty to all attempts to hide from the user for two actions. May activate a second version for 5m, when hit by any violent attack, making a normal counterattack at their full dicepool; this counterattack does bashing, it instead inflicts lethal damage, and if already able to inflict lethal it adds +3L to the damage. Reduces the user's DVs by 1 for the action.
- Poisoned Rat Moves Without Pride: 4m, Supplemental, Combo-OK, Instant. Supplements an attack; if it hits, target rolls (Wits + Awareness) at difficulty of MA rating. If they fail, the target's next action speed increases by one tick.
Regeneration: (4 per hour plus twice the rating of your hearthstone(s) under normal conditions. remember you gain an additional 4 motes per hour when you're resting)
Personal Essence Pool: 13/13
Peripheral Essence Pool: 30/30
Committed Essence: 0m
(write your essence pools as "current / maximum". current should be lower than maximum if you have motes committed to artifacts or if we finished a session while you wasn't at your maximum essence.)
Willpower: ●●●●● ●●
Temporary: □□□□□ □□
("cross out" □ boxes by substituting them with Xs)
- Compassion ●●
- Conviction ●●●
- Temperance ●●
- Valor ●●●●
- Compassion □□
- Conviction □□□
- Temperance □□
- Valor □□□□
Limit Break: □□□□□□□□□□
- WARSTRIDER, Equipped With:
Black Jade Smashfists with built-in jade chain-dagger (fired with thrown/archery) (both use -1 speed +1 damage MM bonus) ?????????? Common (Effective 12 Str, 11x move speed, Mobility Penalty -4 Soak 20A/L/B Hardness 10A/L/B) 2 Extra hearthstone slots, one set with a Kill-Hand Gem (Unarmed attacks deal lethal damage)
Manses and Heartstones
- Rocky Crag of Learning, Earth Manse 3 (Creation Points 8 due to reduced hearthstone level)
Bound Servant Force (Biomagitech-augmented mortals for sparring) (3pt power) Earth Dragon's Will (Manipulate Earth within (3) yards of an object, dice pool of (6).) (3pt power) Archive (Martial Arts, Resistance, Integrity) (2pt power)
Gifted to her by Peleps Najalin himself, Rocky Crag of Learning is a large gorge built for human habitation, with rooms built into the side of the gorge. A staff of about 10-15 mortals lives in the manse, training and preparing for war. Sekal uses the place as a chance to train herself and allows free use of it by fellow Peleps, should they choose. Should they accept the offer, they can expect Sekal to attempt to indoctrinate them in her rather strange political philosophy.
Dodge DV: 6
Dodge MDV: 6
Soak: B:23 L:21 A:20 (Warstrider soak, Natural is 3/1/0
Soak (Piercing): B:13 L:11 A:10
Hardness: B:10 L:10 A:10
Punch (Speed 5, Accuracy 11 (14 in warstrider), Damage 3B, Parry DV 6 (7 in warstrider), Rate 3, Tags N)
Kick (Speed 5, Accuracy 10 (13 in warstrider), Damage 7B, Parry DV 4 (6 in warstrider), Rate 2, Tags N)
- 2BP: MA 4 and 5
- 1BP: Dodge 4
- 1BP: Martial Arts Specialty +2 and +3
- 1BP: War Specialty +2 and +3
- 3BP: Valor 3
- 2BP: Breeding 4
- 5BP: Bird-of-Paradise Whistles in the North
- 9xp: Valor 4
- 10xp: Poisoned Rat Moves Without Pride