Campaign:Semper Autochton Fidelis\Grey
| This article is bad and may or may not require deleting. |
Comment on the article's talk page.
Reason: A character sheet that has not been updated in ten years, for a campaign that is clearly not being played anymore
Still need to finish this, I know, just putting it up so far so Clarance will stop linking it to me.
- Campaign: /Semper_Autocthon_Fidelis/
- Name: Watcher Shaded Grey Over The Ages - Grey for short.
- Concept: Robosniper
- Caste/Aspect: Moonsilver
- Positive intimacies:
- Negative intimacies:
- Anima: Clockwork Wings
- Anima Effect: At 11+ all actions with speed 3+ get 1 taken off.
- Experience: -6/0
(write experience points as "unspent / total" plx)
(write your background here. i like short, concise, to-the-point backgrounds that tell me all the important things you want me to know about your character. this space is meant mostly for character history, but try and talk a bit about his personality as well.)
(what other people see when they look at your character.)
Strength ●●● Charisma ●● Perception ●●●● Dexterity ●●●●●● Manipulation ● Intelligence ●●● Stamina ●●● Appearance ●●● Wits ●●●
Alchemical Block Archery ●●● Craft Metal ●● Bureaucracy Athletics ●● Larceny ●● Investigation ●● Awareness ●●● Linguistics ● Lore ● Dodge ●●● Performance Occult Integrity Presence ●● Medicine Martial Arts Ride Melee Sail Resistance Socialize ●● Thrown Stealth ●● War Survival
Languages: Autocthonian, Old Realm
Collapsing-Point Essence Rifle ●
Class: ●●● ( Divine Regulator ) Artifact: ●●●●● Familiar: ●●●● ( Percy ) Savant: ●●●
- (Int) Second Intelligence Augmentation: 2m per autosux
- (Wits) Omnitool Implant: 4m, The Alchemical suffers no penalties for crafting and is considered to have access to a master’s workshop, player may also enjoy a three-die situational rolls that could benefit from precision tools.
- (Per) Second Perception Augmentation: 2m per autosux
- (App) Optical Shroud: 3m, Optical Camouflage
- (Dex) Secondary Dexterity Augmentation: 2m per autosux
- (Dex) Protosynthetic Ammunition Replicator: 1 or 2m : turns motes into ammo, 1m for mundane, 2m for up to resources 2.
- - Incandescent Essence Dynamo: +4L on bullets made of essence.
- (Dex) Fourth Dexterity Augmentation: +1 Dex
- (Per) Optical Enhancement
- - Telescopic Lens: Can see up to a mile away
- - Motion-Tracking Targeting Glance: "I have you in my sights" with an Aim action in battle, changes the bonus for aiming from dice to successes and cancels penalties for making called shots whenever launching a surprise attack and/or an attack benefiting from aim successes. (A second installation of this submodule extends called shot penalty negation to all attacks - note to buy)
Combo Name 1wp 0m+
- Charm Name
- Adamant Skin Technique
- Cause Gem to explode.
Regeneration: (twice the rating of your hearthstone(s) when active, 4/hour more when relaxed, 8/hour more when sleeping)
Personal Essence Pool: 5/15
Peripheral Essence Pool: 28/38
- 10 - Collapsing-Point Essence Rifle
- 10 - Charms
Compassion ●● Conviction ● Temperance ●●● Valor ●●●
Flaw Scanner - 2m or 1 wp, makes any stressed, cracked, or otherwise flawed metal glow lightly, providing a +1 dice bonus on craft rolls to repair. Starmetal Steam Core- 3m, see locations up to Essence X 3 yards away no matter what obstructs view. Slickspirit Cylinder - 5m, dematerialize for Essence actions. 1wp to do it reflexively. Arc Protector Plus - Protects agents mundane and magical bright lights.
Collapsing-Point Essence Rifle - Attune 10 SemiAuto - Speed 5, Acc +2, 6L, EssRate, 300 Range, Cost 1, Str 3 Fuck You - Speed 9, Acc +4, 21L, 1 Rate, 300 Range, Cost 2, Str 3, Piercing
Manses and Hearthstones
(write what hearthstones (if any) you have, and write some stuff about the manses too: a bit of description, where they are and so on)
Dodge DV: (dex+dodge+Ess)/2 round up
Dodge MDV: (will+integ+Ess)/2 round down
Soak: 0A/0L/0B (add armor and 0A/(Sta/2 round down)L/(Sta)B)
Pierced: 0A/0L/0B (add half from armor and full from stamina)
Hardness: 0A/0L/0B (armor only)
Example Attack (Speed X, Accuracy X, Damage XL, Parry DV X, Rate X, Tags X, Y, Z)
Clinch (Speed 6, Accuracy +0, Damage +0B, Parry DV -, Rate 1, Tags C, N, P)
Kick (Speed 5, Accuracy +0, Damage +3B, Parry DV -2, Rate 2, Tags N)
Punch (Speed 5, Accuracy +1, Damage +0B, Parry DV +2, Rate 3, Tags N)
one Dying level per dot of Stamina
it's helpful if you write down how you spent your BP and XP
it's also helpful (but optional) if you write out charms you intend to buy