KALGA IS RUNNING A SIDEREALS GAME ABOUT BEING SOME SORT OF SIDEREAL EMPLOYED WITH THE BUREAUCRACY AND YOU GO ON MISSIONS AND SHIT
MAN I DON'T KNOW I HAVEN'T SEEN ANY OF YOU IN LIKE WEEKS WHERE ARE YOU ALL
- DH is good for 8:30 or so PM EST all weekday except Wednesday. Weekends are golden 24/7.
- Draw: any time faggot
- Kas: Any weekday after 7:30 PM EST. Thursdays after 4:00 PM EST. Saturday after 10:30 PM EST. Sunday after 9:00 PM EST.
- Neck: Tuesday after 2:30 EST, Wednesday after 6 EST, Thursday after 1 EST, Fri-Sat-Sun any taim
- Squid: Wednesdays are great, Thursdays after 4 are fine too, but time may change with a job.
- Kasdaye as Ravenous Orchid, a something or other fuck I don't even
- Draw as RuihaRu, perky goth rockstar killmachine
- Neckbeardius is playing Gus, Chain-smoking demon-hunter.
- Gaidin wants in as a Greensid; Kalga said yes. MAKE A SHEET GO GO GO GO GO GO....GONE... Steel Sunrise
Lina as a Bluesid Darkheart will resurrect Den Bao. He is greensid! One part paperwork, one part alcohol, one part pretty scarf. Imagine Sammo Hung, only more amusing.Can't play due to scheduling reasons, is welcome to reapply if times get better for him. Killersquid may be in itARABIC CLASS
0 Yellowsids, 1 Bluesid, 1 Redsid, 1 Greensid, 1 Purplesids
Houserules Thanks Saman d(' 'd)
-  We are using the Glories of the Most High Sidereal errata, EXCEPT: Fateful is different for combat abilities: It cannot perform the 4m 1wp function and is capped at a TN reduction of 5. This does not apply to non-combat abilities (Anything that isn't Archery, Thrown, Martial Arts, Melee, or War).
- WE ARE USING SAMAN'S ASTROLOGY AND IT IS HERE
- Sidereals who master a Martial Arts Style and have an Essence score 2 higher than the capstone requirement may make custom charms for the style in question, at +2 XP cost over what a charm of the style would cost.
- Sidereal Excellencies have a dice cap of Essence+(college of ability the excellency is tied to).
- TMAs and CMAs cost 6xp/8xp per charm, SMAs remain 10xp per charm if favored, otherwise prices are 8/10/12 respectively.
- Sorcery Initiation: 3 spells of your choice when you initiate plus the Countermagic, record your sorcery sacrifice on your sheet in the charm description.
- Your Stamina adds a number of -1/-2 health levels equal to your rating in it (IE: Sta 4 means you get two -1 health levels and two -2 health levels). Uneven numbers add another -2
- Thaumaturgy: Characters Automatically know (Essence) arts with (Occult / 2, round up) degrees of it. Extra Ability Minimums are not enforced. Buying degrees is 3xp if Occult is favoured, 6xp if unfavoured
- TRAINING TIMES ARE FAGGOTS
- Combos: You receive 4 combos free at chargen, which may contain (Essence) charms. All combos can be modified at Ability+1 in XP per charm.
- Essence is baseline, and free once I give it out, starting at 3.
- Sidereal Ox-Body: 2 -0 Health levels.
- A Sidereal may make Resplendent Destinies for other Sidereals in their circle, if they name the sidereal as the beneficiary and the sidereal to receive it cosigns.
- You get Salary 2 and Backing (Your House's Division) 1 and can not increase with with xp or bp, it will be given to you via roleplaying.
- Merits and flaws are okay with ST approval.
- With proper reasoning (Backing +1) dots of Backgrounds for that mission. So Backing (Division of Secrets) 1 will give you two dots of Artifacts, allowing you to buy a daiklave or borrow a two dot hearthstone.
- Improved Overwhelming: Divide the Overwhelming by 3, round up, add to Essence: this is the minimum damage. So, 9L/3 in the hands of an Essence 3 character does minimum damage of 4.
- Feats of strength is static str + athl plus successes on str + athl roll.
- Serenities still have their linguistics requirement, but they don't have that stupid "Focus on speaking elegantly". They get another language just like everyone else.
- I will allow players to go into 10xp debt.
- You can have 1 free BP to apply to one of the backgrounds Backing, Contacts, Familiar, Influence, or Mentor. If you use this free BP, you must explain what these backgrounds mean to your character and how these they tie your character into the world.
- You can have 1 other free BP to apply to starting Resources. (Note: these are BP, not dots. You need a second BP to get a fourth or fifth dot.)
- A Familiar X is equivalent to or weaker than a core Familiar X+2. Under the new pricing scheme, Familiar 4 and 5 require prior approval and will most likely be supernatural in some way. Players with existing Familiars receive refunds for the two dots of the same type that they paid, BP for BP and XP for XP.
- Really anything here that isn't contradicted elsewhere on this page.