Category talk:Roleplaying

From 1d4chan
Jump to: navigation, search

Isn't this category a bit too broad? 80% of everything we do is Roleplaying related, the other 20% being equal parts porn and Dwarf Fortress. Perhaps 'Roleplaying Systems' would be a more meaningful category? -Destro

True, but we could always divide it into subcategories? --Myomoto 14:15, 30 June 2008 (UTC)
We certainly could, but I think /tg/ implies roleplaying to some extent. In any case, I'm content to just wait and see what the consensus is, I'm more concerned with putting up articles than carefully categorising them at the moment. -Destro
Agreed. We have a handy list of un[cat]ed stuff for categorising everything neatly later.--Hanyufag 15:50, 30 June 2008 (UTC)

Ok, I think we need to start thinking about making some kind of system for making subcategories in this section, it's well on it's way to become very hard to navigate. --Myomoto 13:17, 2 July 2008 (UTC)