|This article contains PROMOTIONS! Don't say we didn't warn you.|
Adorable. *BLAM* Heresy!
Recently another drawfag made a less adorable version of her.
She is the definition of Extra Heretical.
Back when a particular drawfag was first taking requests (around 2007 or 2008), one anon, under the impression that he only did Warhammer 40k artwork attempted to trick him into drawing Vampire: The Masquerade artwork by requesting a “cute female cultist feeding waffles to a 3 headed chaos spawn”. The anon figured this would be close enough to the image he had in mind of a female tzimisce feeding waffles to a vozdt. The Vampire loving anon was satisfied and a handful more found themselves enamored with the purple haired, jaggedy-toothed gobshite, in spite of (or perhaps because of) her hideous speech impediment which mimicked the worthless cultist units from Dawn of Bald, an idea stolen from “Da Real World 40k”.
According to a recent post in a /tg/ thread, her creator said: "After the first one which was just the request, I did another scribble of a 40k slumber party. And one anon asked why the "cute cultist" wasn't at it. SO I drew the one with her at the telephone by way of explanation. This seemed to get her the sympathy vote, demand went up and soon Liebowitz was writing HS40K. He at one stage, refused to write the next chapter until I made art to go with it, and then a cycle began."
As an adult, Cultist-chan stands at just shy of 5’4”. She appears undernourished and clad in rags, and based on color correspondence, seem to be hand-me-downs from her Sororita associate. She is believed to smell strange, but not actually bad, but that’s probably based purely on the how pious whoever can smell her is; to those pure of faith, she smells of filth and decay, to those devoted to chaos, she smells good, to those unsure of where they stand, she smells mostly of bacon, which may be for better or worse depending on how you feel about bacon. She has an excess of teeth, a majority of which are sharp and irregular in length but otherwise in good condition, as cultist dislikes sweet food.
She has cheesy lectoos of each god’s symbol on her. When asked why she got 5 cheesy lectoos instead of 1 chaos undivided mark, she explained that she didn’t pick them, and that she has always had them. Her marks of Tzeentch and Nurgle are on her stomach, left and right side respectively, her mark of Slaanesh is on her left thigh, her mark of Malal on her left forearm (usually covered by her arm wraps) and her mark of Khorne is, strangely, on the sole of her left foot. She also has other basic tattoos across her body. Her shoe size is 7 (because, you know, Nurgle).
Cultist-chan has 2 piercings on her shoulder blades that she hooks a large chaos wheel to, both as a sign of devotion and (speculatively) as a weapon, she has been seen wielding it as such in some pictures but is probably too weak to throw it any distance.
Cultist-chan is tunnel-visioned in her devotion to the dark gods and considers her position to be her name. She sees herself as one of many, hence often saying “we” instead of “I”. Any name she ever had has been lost over a century ago.
In-Game Stats 7th Edition
Cultist Cost: 35 points - WS: 3 BS: 3 S: 3 T: 3 W: 1 I: 4 A: 2 Ld: 7 Sv: 6+/6+
Unit type: Infantry - Number/Squad: 1
- Septis Spike : Poisoned CC weapon & all Chaos Icon
Cultist Special Rules:
- Special Character
- Independent Character
- FHOR CHAOOOOOS! : Cultist is always fearless
- Hwee Kaptoored Eet Fhor Kay-oss! : Any unit Cultist joins counts as a scoring unit. (Might become Objective Secured the next time we can be arsed)
- Insignificant : Cultist takes up no room in transports, or on the FoC.
- Favored of the Dark Gods: Upon death, roll a D6, on a 2+ Cultist returns to ongoing reserves
Cultist may take her pet Chaos Spawn, Kay-oss, for an additional 50 points.
Kay-oss Cost: 50 points - WS: 3 BS: 0 S: 5 T: 5 W: 3 I: 3 A: D6+2 Ld: 10 Sv: -
Kay-oss Special Rules:
- Feel No Pain
- Devotion : When Cultist is slain, Kay-oss gains the Fearless and Mindless special rules.
- Detonation : When killed in close combat, Kay-oss immediately inflicts 1D6+2 Strength 6 hits on his opponent.
- "Look Out, Mistress!" Any wounds inflicted against Cultist may always be shifted to Kay-oss.
Cultist and Kay-oss may be included in any Chaos Space Marine, Chaos Daemon, or Traitor Guard army.
In-Game Stats 8th Edition
|Septis Spike||Melee||Melee||User||-1||1|| you can re-roll failed wound rolls for this weapon. In addition,
the bearer gets the Icon of Everything ability.
|Rock||3D6"||Heavy 1||User||0||1||3th Edition Land Raider (see Cultist-chan's Abilities)|
|Teeth and Claws||Melee||Melee||User||-2||2||-|
Composition: Cultist-chan is a single model. only one of this model may be included in your army. (Power Rating 4) Cultist-chan's unit may include her pet Chaos Spawn, Kay-oss (Power Rating +4)
- Septis Spike
- She can throw a Rock
- Teeth and Claws
- Icon of Everything - Cultist-chan has all five Icons and they do the following:
- Icon of Wrath - You can re-roll charge rolls for Chaos units within 3" of Cultist-chan.
- Icon of Flame - At the start of your Psychic Phase, roll a D6 for Cultist-chan. on a roll of 6 inflict 1 mortal wound on the closest enemy unit within 12" of Cultist-chan.
- Icon of Despair - Enemy units that are within 6" of Cultist-chan must subtract 1 from their Leadership characteristic.
- Icon of Excess - Each time you roll a hit roll of 6+ for Cultist-chan in the Fight Phase, it can immediately make an extra attack against the same unit using the same weapon. these extra attacks cannot themselves generate any further attacks.
- Icon of Vengeance - Add 1 to the Leadership of all Chaos units within 3" of Cultist-chan.
- Mistress and her Pet - During depeployment, both Cultist-chan and Kay-oss must be set up at the same time, though they do not need to be set up in unit coherency. from that point onwards, Cultist-chan and Kay-oss is treated as two separate units.
- 3th Edition Land Raider - when a Land Raider suffers a wound from a Rock, roll a D6; on a 6 the Land Raider is immediately slain.
- FHOR CHAOOOOOS! - Cultist-chan is always fearless; Cultist-chan never has to take Morale tests.
- Hwee Kaptoored Eet Fhor Kay-oss! - if Cultist-chan is within range of an objective marker (as specified in the mission) controls the objective marker even if there are more enemy models within range of that objective marker. if an enemy unit within range of the same objective marker has a similar ability, then the objective marker is controlled by the player who has the most models within range of it as normal.
- Insignificant - Cultist-chan can be transported be any Chaos Transports, and does not take up any space for other models. In addition, If your army is Battle-forged, Cultist-chan does not have a Battlefield Role, but may throw her into ANY Chaos Detachments in your army.
- Favored of the Dark Gods: Upon death, roll a D6, on a 2+ Cultist-chan is returns to reserves. In addition, Cultist-chan has a 6+ invulnerable save.
- Resilient - Roll a D6 each time this model loses a wound; on a 5+ that wound is not lost.
- The Fearsome Beast of a Former Night Lord - Enemy units that are within 6" of Kay-oss must subtract 1 from their Leadership characteristic.
- Are three heads better than one? - when Kay-oss makes his close combat attacks, roll a D3 and consult the table below:
- Razor sharp teeth - his Teeth and Claws have an AP of -4 until the end of the Fight Phase.
- three sets of teeth - Kay-oss can make 2 additional attacks with his Teeth and Claws until the end of the Fight Phase.
- Toxic breath - Kay-oss can re-roll failed wound rolls for his Teeth and Claws until the end of the Fight Phase.
- Devotion - When Cultist-chan is slain (for good), he gets 3D6 attack characteristic instead of 3D3 and you must subtract 1 from his hit rolls.
- Detonation - When Kay-oss is slain in close combat, Kay-oss immediately inflicts D6 mortal wounds to all Enemy units within 1" of Kay-oss.
- "Look Out, Mistress!" - Roll a dice each time Cultist-chan loses a wound whilst she is within 6" of Kay-oss; on a 2+ Kay-oss will intercept that hit - Cultist-chan does not lose a wound but Kay-oss suffers a mortal wound.
Faction Keywords: Chaos, Khorne, Tzeentch, Nurgle, Slaanesh
Cultist-chan's Keywords: Infantry, Character, Chaos Cultists, Cultist-chan
Kay-oss's Keywords: Beast, Character, Chaos Spawn, Kay-oss
A writefag or perhaps a series of writefags have been writing FATAL style, loli fapfiction for trolls. In them a loli Cultist-chan is usually placed in situations in which she is critically failing her anal circumference rolls. The story was spawned in a thread where fa/tg/uys speculated on Cultist and Dranon's relationship. Some writefag(s) read the topic and figured that it would make "great" fapfiction. Writefag made topic. A few fa/tg/uys fapped, many raged, and some raged AND fapped. A few that fapped requested MOAR, and, sadly, got more.
More adventures of Cultist-chan
Although Fantasyfags rarely use her, it's generally agreed upon that she would be a Hero level character in the Warriors of Chaos army, one who functions as a named Battle Standard Bearer (which is a thing that literally NO army in the game should EVER be without). Interestingly, Cultist-chan needs very little to be changed about her to fit in. Her clothing already resembles the clothing of Norse Cultists, her Chaos Spawn pet would make her fit right in with the dozen or so other named Viking characters with Spawn as pets, Her complexion and hair colors are perhaps the most radical things about her as Warriors are generally Scandinavian in appearance (the Kurgan and Hung would disagree). It can be handwaved however as manifestations of the Chaos God's gifts, with her bronze skin coming from Khorne and the purple hair coming from Tzeentch or Slaanesh.
- Dranon's delight
- Dranon's delight II
- Dranon's delight III
- Dranon's delight IV
- Dranon's delight V
- Dranon's delight VI
- Dranon's delight VII (all records have been purged)
- Dranon's delight VIII
- Dranon's delight IX
- Dranon's delight X
- Dranon's delight XI
- Dranon's delight XII
Her cameo appearance in LCB
... as much as Dranon would've preferred it.
- Error creating thumbnail: File missing
That's his girl!
Flashback to high school, she had a sweetheart...
Know your cancer.
Cultist proudly displays her battle scars after a recent run-in with the Adeptus Orthodontus.
hoping to cause PROMOTIONS
Taking a bath with Cestree