Dal Quor, the Region of Dreams is one of the planes unique to the Orrery of Eberron. As its name suggests, this is the plane where the minds of mortals go when they dream, and it is the Eberron-specific version of the Plane of Dreams, a minor plane that has been mentioned to exist in the Great Wheel and World Axis as well.
The plane is the home of the Quori, psychic outsiders with intentions to conquer Eberron.
Dal Quor was irrevocably torn from its rotation in the Age of Giants in order to stop the Quori invasion. Since then the only way to reach Dal Quor from the Material Plane is through the psychic projection of dreaming.
When mortals dream, they physically project their minds to Dal Quor, the plane where dreams play out. Dal Quor is ringed with dreamscapes – small, temporary envelopes where dreamers live their dreams for a short time. Within the ring, however, exists an entirely different world. Magnificent domed cities called up from the formless void of dreamstuff spread across the inside of the ring of dreamscapes, allowing the Quori who live there easy access to their food supply – the psychic energy of dreaming mortals. Beyond the cities of the Quori, a rolling boil of dream-born landscapes melt, burn, grow and dissolve without any rhyme or reason.Tales persist of a calm eye at the center of this storm, but they are most likely figments of some half remembered dream.
- Subjective Directional Gravity
- Flowing Time: For every 10 minutes spent on Dal Quor, 1 minute passes on the Material plane.
- Highly Morphic: The stuff of dreams alters with the thoughts of dreamers. Beyond the dreamscapes, in the heart of Dal Quor, the Quori can manipulate matter with ease, while visitors have a harder time altering the landscape.
- Enhanced Magic: Spells of the Illusion school are extended.
- Dal Quor Inhabitants: Quori (All)
- Remote: Dal Quor last became coterminous some 40000 years ago, at which time the Quori invaded Xen’drick. The giants of Xen’drick finally manged to end the war and sever the connections between the planes, but at a great cost. The devastation of Xen’drick and the decimation of the civilization of the giants. In the process, Dal Quor was thrown off of its orbit. As a result, Dal Quor is always remote in relation to the Material plane. The only way to reach Dal Quor from the material plane is through the psychic projection of dreaming, and the Quori have been forced to find new ways to work their will on the Material plane.