This is a Dvorak deck. Please see the main article for the initial rules.
Each player is a time traveller from parallel histories, hoping to make their "native" history become true. However other time travellers have the same goal, but a different notion of what really happened in the past.
- There are two types of Thing cards: Years, and Events. Each player may have at most one Year Thing; this represents when (where?) the time traveller is currently. If a player plays another Year, or has another Year forced upon her, she must discard her current Year. A player without a Year is travelling between times, and may not play Actions.
- Event Things are played to the centre of the table. A player may only play an Event that matches their current Year. Each Event is marked with a Strand Letter (A,B,G,etc...). When an Event is caused (played) or prevented (discarded), the current player must destroy an Event with the same strand letter with a later year. Then each other player may choose to play one Event card immediately from their hand if it has the same Strand Letter and occurs in a year after the first Event, without needing to be in the same Year.
- Each player secretly chooses and writes down three Events -- two that must happen, and one that must not. If the two Events appear on the table without the third, the time traveller has found their native timeline and wins the game.
- 1888 A.D.
- 1912 A.D.
- 1914 A.D.
- 1917 A.D.
- 1924 A.D.
- 1938 A.D.
- 1940 A.D.
- 1957 A.D.
- 1962 A.D.
- 1969 A.D.
- 1977 A.D.
- 1986 A.D.
- 1988 A.D.
- 1994 A.D.
- 2000 A.D.
- 2001 A.D.
- XXXX A.D. : Slipstreaming another Traveller's timestream, you arrive in the same year as them. Treat this card as if it were a copy of their current Year card.
- 1888 - JACK THE RIPPER CAUGHT (G)
- 1912 - TITANIC SABOTAGED IN DOCK (B)
- 1914 - ARCHDUKE FERDINAND ESCAPES ASSASSINATION (A)
- 1917 - RUSSIAN REVOLUTION CRUSHED (A)
- 1924 - KAFKA'S LEGACY BURNED (B)
- 1938 - MARTIANS ENSLAVE EARTH (G) - Events after 1938 are immediately discarded, and may not be played.
- 1940 - HITLER ASSASSINATED (A)
- 1957 - SPUTNIK LOST (G)
- 1962 - BERLIN WALL DETONATED (B)
- 1969 - APOLLO 11 DISASTER (G)
- 1977 - ELVIS PRESLEY HOSPITALISED (B)
- 1986 - CHALLENGER LAUNCH SUCCESSFUL (G)
- 1988 - THATCHER ASSASSINATED (A)
- 1994 - CHANNEL TUNNEL COLLAPSES (A)
- 2000 - GORE ELECTED U.S. PRESIDENT (B)
- 2001 - MONOLITH DISCOVERED ON MOON (G)
- Broken Flux Capacitor - A Traveller's time machine breaks down, and requires obscure spare parts to fix. If they are at a point earlier than 1980, it looks like they'll have to wait for a lightning strike. The Traveller must reveal his or her hand and discard all Year cards.
- Chameleon Circuit - Discard X cards. Neither you nor your Year card may be targetted by Opponents' Actions, until you have taken X more turns.
- Chaos Theory - Play only if you have played an Alternate Event this turn. Destroy or play any Alternate Event, from a Year after the one you are in.
- Chronometer Calibration (x3) - Search the draw or discard pile for a Year card and put it into your hand.
- Chronometer Override - Put a Year card from your hand into play under the control of an Opponent who has played a Year card since your last turn.
- Dejà Vu - Each Traveller, starting with yourself, may choose a card from the discard pile and put it into their hand.
- Experimental Time Helix - Discard a Year card. A Traveller of your choice is effectively in that Year for the duration of your turn. You may play another Action this turn.
- Fresh Antiques - Play only if you've made a jump of more than fifty years into the future this turn. Selling some trinkets, you may draw three cards.
- Grandfather Paradox - Play only before 1930. A chosen Traveller discards their hand and draws five cards.
- Hired Killer - A Traveller whose current Year matches that of an Event you control is set upon by a hitman you hired whilst there, and must discard their hand.
- Historical Knowledge - Choose an Alternate Event card, and search the discard and draw piles for it, putting it into your hand. If it's already in a Traveller's hand, this card is wasted.
- Lost in Time - A chosen Traveller's time machine malfunctions, whirling them into a temporal void. Destroy their current Year card.
- Martian Capture - Play only if Martians have enslaved Earth. A chosen Traveller in or after 1938 discards their hand.
- Newspaper Archives - Look at the hand of an Opponent who is, relative to yourself, in the past.
- Note from the Future - The first time you play this card, you may look at every Opponent's hand, then take a card of your choice from anywhere in the game and put it into your hand. If you play this card, you may not win the game until after you have played it again.
- Paradox Seeding - Any Opponents in your future must discard a card at random.
- Parallel Dimension - A minor chronometer tweak sends you into a slightly parallel personal dimension. Discard your hand. Draw cards equal to the number you discarded.
- Police Capture - A Traveller responsible for an Assassination since your last turn is captured, and escapes unprepared into the fourth dimension - they must discard their hand and destroy their current Year.
- Space-Time Eddy - Swap Years with a chosen Opponent.
- Stasis Bubble - A chosen Traveller's time machine malfunctions - they must skip their next turn.
- Suspicious Locals - Play on a Traveller before 1980, whose behaviour is noticed as strange by people of the time. He or she may not play Years, Events or Actions (except Actions which only affect other Travellers) during his or her next two turns.
- Tachyon Burst - Return a Year card to its controller's hand.
- Tachyon Trail - Take a Year from the discard pile and put it into play under your control.
- Temporal Cycle - Shuffle the discard pile into the draw pile.
- Time-Hop - Put an Event into play which takes place no more than five years before or after your current year.
- Timeline Repair (x5) - Destroy an Alternate Event in your current Year.
- Would You Like a Jelly-Baby? - You may play this card at any time to stop an Action from affecting you or your hand (but not your Things).