|Successor Chapters||Marines Errant|
|Chapter Master||Gaius Aegius|
|Colours||Blue and white|
Oh look, another Ultramarine successor chapter. Suprised? you shouldn't be, at this rate. They are notable for HAVING THE SAME SCHEME AS THE ANGELS PORPHYR! (And also having the Marines Errant as a successor Chapter) They are said to be founded during "a particularly dark period of anarchy within the Imperium" and continually campaign in the systems conquered by Roboute Guilliman during the Great Crusade.
- Peril on Zurcon (021.M31): - The entire 2nd Company vanishes under mysterious circumstances in the Jericho Reach.
- Baran War (914.M40-224.M41): - This was a three way conflict between the Orks, the Craftworld of Biel-Tan, and the Imperium of Man that began when some greenskin launched a WAAAGH against some random Exodite worlds. The Imperium was the third wheel here, as most of the krumpi'n happened between the Eldar and the Orks. The Eagle Warriors only participated in the intital push towards the heart of the contested sub-sector. They were assisted by the Raven Guard, Revilers, and Death Korps of Krieg.
- "Balur Secundus Strike Force" (919.M41): - 7th Co. only smash-party.
- The Defence of Hyth (994.M41) - Stopped a Hive Fleet. Alone.
- Fall of Medusa V (999.M41) - 4th Co. got honors and fought eight other races in the conflict.
- Zeist Campaign - Tau Vs. Space Marines. Matt Ward wrote it so you can guess how it went. Considering how much the Tau are wanked, it’s probably for the best that Ward wrote this one.
- The Indomitus Crusade - Can't have the Ultramarine Crusade without its successors right?