In a list-like order, here is the Warhammer Eastern Lands nations at their real world equivalents:
- Darklands: Unusually, not a real-world expy, but rather a Warhammer's interperation of Mordor. This hellhole is mostly covered by an Empire of slavers and great hat-owners, but also has some greenskins, ogres and even one human settlement.
- Kingdoms of Ind: they have spices they have many gods they have tiger beastmen
- Ogre Kingdoms: Despite geographically being some kind of Tibet, it's populated by Bronze Age Mongolian vore fans, who also serve as mercenaries pretty much everywhere.
- Cathay: Ming Era China, and one of the oldest and strong human civilisations that haven't fall apart yet. They have a Great Bastion in the north and is ruled by alledgedly a dragon in human form.
- Nippon: Shogunate-era Japan with overpowered fleet that do nothing.
- Khuresh: Indochinese tropical hell with some snake people chilling there.
- Eastern Steppes: Land beyond Great Bastion, heavily inspired by Siberia and Mongolia. Both goblins and humans there larp as Genghis Khan.
|Regions and Areas of the Warhammer World|
|Areas of The Old World:||The Empire of Man - Bretonnia - Albion - Estalia - Tilea - Kislev - Norsca - Border Princes - Worlds Edge Mountains - Karak Eight-Peaks|
|Areas of The New World:||Naggaroth - Lustria|
|Areas of The Eastern Lands:||Cathay - Nippon - Ogre Kingdoms - Dark Lands - Kingdoms of Ind - Khuresh - Eastern Steppes|
|Areas of The Southlands:||Nehekhara - Araby - Badlands - Marshes of Madness|
|Other Areas of the world:||Ulthuan - Athel Loren - Chaos Wastes - Skavenblight - Lost Isles of Elithis|
|Main bodies of Water:||The Great Ocean - The Far Sea - The Sea of Dread - Inner Sea of Ulthuan|