The term EroRPG is a weeaboo-style contraction of 'Erotic RPG'. It is used to refer to roleplaying games which are designed to appeal primarily or substantially to the prurient interest. This is not a popular genre, as most fa/tg/uys have little interest in roleplaying sex with the other fa/tg/uys they play with, and girls do not play RPGs to begin with (see No Girls on the Internet). Furthermore the books themselves tend to be low-budget, small-press, and extremely ill-advised. They are principally regarded as a source of lulz, OH GOD MY EYES, and PROMOTIONS.
- Book of Erotic Fantasy (D&D 3e Supplement)
- Encyclopedia Arcane: Nymphology (D&D 3e Supplement)
- FAPP: An extremely perverse Furry RPG with rules for just about every fetish and paraphilia. Combat consists mostly of players and enemies trying to rape each other.
- The Quintessential Temptress (D&D 3e Supplement)
- Sisters of Rapture (D20 Supplement) (see http://succubus.net/wiki/Sisters_of_Rapture)
- The Complete Guide to Unlawful Carnal Knowledge (AD&D Supplement)
- Black Tokyo (D20modern Supplement)
- Zettai Reido ('Absolute Slavery')
- Rapture Academy
- ExXxalted: The Scroll of Swallowed Darkness (An April fool's joke by the makers of Exalted)
Please note that Poison'd is not considered an EroRPG, despite the fact that during playtests a group decapitated a cabin boy and sodomized his esophagus, gaining a mechanical benefit from the act. The same goes for HoL, despite the presence of an openly pedophilic character template.