(Redirected from Fail)
Expect huge amounts of derp and rage, punctuated by /tg/ extracting humor from it.
Here are some examples of failure. If you don't get what I mean after seeing these images then it's ironic, that you're moronic. Oh, fail also causes rage.
- Citadel Combat Cards
- Early Age of Sigmar. May still be, depending on your view.
- Games Workshop
- Indrick Boreale
- Pyrovore pre-8th edition
- Mandrake pre-8th edition
- Racial Holy War
- Matt Ward
- Tales of Fail
- 40K Rules Blooper Reel
- C.S. Goto
- Robin Cruddace (in fairness he's mostly okay, but his Tyranid and Necron Codexes are very sloppy).
- Pre-7th edition Mandrakes
- Robotech RPG Tactics specifically the Kickstarter
- Fallout 76
- Blizzard's Warcraft III: Reforged disaster.
- Dawn of War III. Basically a mega-fail: The game was so bad, it likely killed any chance of another Dawn of War game in the future.
- Erda: Indirectly responsible for the entire Horus Heresy because she decided to go full 'Karen took the kids'. Arguably a bigger fuckup than Lorgar.
- WG10: Child's Play
- N2: The Forest Oracle