Do you want you character to be amphibious, but don't want to play as a gross fishperson from the Black Lagoon? Then you should try Gillmen. In terms of appearances, they are literally just humans with a pair of gills slapped onto their neck, slightly webbed hands and feet, and black claw-like nails.
- +2 Constitution, +2 Charisma, -2 Wisdom
- Humanoid (Aquatic)
- Base Land Speed: 30 feet
- Swim Speed 30 feet
- Can move in water without needing to attempt a Swim check, Swim is always a class skill.
- Amphibious: Can breathe air and water equally well.
- Enchantment Resistance: +2 racial bonus on saving throws vs. Enchantment spells and effects.
- Servitor: All gillmen are unwitting slaves of the aboleths, and so even a gillman PC has some orders they are unconsciously compelled to follow. Additionally, their Enchantment Resistance is changed to a -2 penalty against Enchantment spells and effects used by aboleths.
- Water Dependent: Must completely submerse in fresh or salt water once per day. If they fail to do so, they have 4d6 hours to to get submersed or they will die from dehydration.
|The Races of Pathfinder|
|Player's Handbook:||Dwarf - Elf - Gnome - Half-Elf - Half-Orc - Halfling - Human|
|Aasimar - Catfolk - Changeling - Dhampir - Duergar |
Drow - Fetchling - Gillman - Goblin - Grippli - Hobgoblin
Ifrit - Kitsune - Kobold - Merfolk - Nagaji - Orc - Oread
Ratfolk - Samsaran - Strix - Suli - Svirfneblin - Sylph
Tengu - Tiefling - Undine - Vanara - Vishkanya - Wayang
|Bestiaries:||Android - Astomoi - Caligni - Deep One Hybrid - Gathlain |
Gnoll - Kasatha - Munavri - Naiad - Orang-Pendak
Reptoid - Rougarou - Shabti - Trox - Yaddithian
|Adventure Paths:||Being of Ib - Kuru|
|Inner Sea Races:||Ghoran - Monkey Goblin - Lashunta - Skinwalker |
Syrinx - Triaxian - Wyrwood - Wyvaran
|Ultimate Wilderness:||Vine Leshy|
|Blood of the Sea:||Adaro - Cecaelia - Grindylow - Locathah - Sahuagin - Triton|
|Planar Adventures:||Aphorite - Duskwalker - Ganzi|