Grimgor's 'Ardboyz, also known as Waaaagh! Grimor, is a variant Orcs & Goblins army for Warhammer Fantasy 6th edition released as part of the Storm of Chaos event. This army represents the restructured horde of Grimgor Ironhide after his defeat by Crom the Conqueror, after which he blamed his defeat on the presence of goblins in his Waaagh! and massacred them all, formally dedicating his forces to the call of Gork and attracting the most hardened and battle-crazed orcs around. Theoretically, you could likewise use this army to represent a similarly Gork-dedicated Waaagh!, since Grimgor's presence is not mandatory.
Mechanically, the 'Ardboyz function as an Orcs & Goblins 6e army with the following changes:
- Only Black Orc and Orc characters may be taken. The General must be a Warboss or Big Boss, depending on which is present, and there must be more Warbosses and Big Bosses than Shamans and Great Shamans - Grimgor and Borgut count as Bosses for this tally.
- Black Orc characters only take up two Character Slots if they are Mounted.
- The only Core units are Orc Boyz, Orc Arrer Boyz, Orc Boar Boyz, and Black Orcs, with the normal 0-1 unit restriction for Black Orcs and Big 'Uns waived.
- Special units are made up of Orc Boar Chariots, Trolls, and Goblin Rock Lobbers & Spear Chukkas, which must take Orc Bullys.
- Rare units are made up of Giants and 0-1 Effigy of Gorks, a new "war machine" introduced as part of the army.
- The only available special characters are Grimgor Ironhide, Borgut Facebeater, and Ruglud's Armored Orcs. If Grimgor is present, then he's automatically your general. But if Borgut is present and Grimgor isn't, then Borgut's the one in charge.
- If Grimgor is taken in this army, he uses up a Lord choice and a Core choice.