Hero of the Imperium
The Hero of the Imperium badge is given to those who achieved important military tasks against the enemy of man. This badge is mainly awarded to members of the Imperial Guard, but there are also some characters that are not related in any way to the Warhammer40K world.
Endless list of the Heroes of the Imperium
- Colonel-Commissar Ibram Gaunt, of the Tanith 1st and Only. Not that he would thank you for it, since he's awesome like that.
- Commissar Ciaphas Cain, protagonist of a series of novel (that includes the book named "Hero of the Imperium"), and probably the page that brought you here
- Lord Castellan Ursakar E. Creed. Come on, he's such a Tactical genius he can scout TITANS behind a fuckin' fence and defeated Tzeentch in a chess game.
- Vance Motherfucking Stubbs. 'Nuff said
- General Sturnn. Managed to beat Chaos Cannibals, Orks and (almost) some gay little SOBS
- Sergeant Lukas Bastonne, probably one of the most Noblebright guys in the Grimdarkness 41st Millennium
- Sly Marbo
- The crew of the battleship Dominus Astra, for suicide bombing an entire Tyranid fleet to hell (literally).
- Tu'Shan. For bitch-slapping a Marines Malevolent representative.
- Ollanius Pius. the one man with giant adamantium balls who stood in defiance against Horus and died fighting for emperor.