|Battle Cry||Vigilance! Valour! Vengeance!|
|Successors of||Imperial Fists|
|Homeworld||Brycantia OR Seheris|
|Colours||Gunmetal with Black helmet and Pauldrons|
An Imperial Fists Successor Chapter that, well, are pretty blatant at what they are and do. They are literal Iron Knights that besiege enemy fortifications and fire iron bolts at their enemies and ride on iron steeds. Sounds like an appropriate name for those guys. Of course they would be from the Imperial Fists, the most "knightly" of all other Space Marines. Knowing how crazy things get in 40k, it wouldn't be too far off if these guys had literal mechanical horses. But since they specialize in sieges, they probably wouldn't have that many. But you can bet your ass they have Vindicators and Rhinos and Predators, etc. Hell, they might even have a Mastodon or two. Oh and they have a homeworld with two names due to standard quality control.
Part of their chapter went full-on heretic and joined Chaos, becoming the Iron Brethren. Somehow this isn't surprising. I mean, Iron Knights? From Dorn? Really?
- Last Wall Protocol - Helped out their primogenitor with rebuilding during the War of The Beast.
- 102nd Feast of Blades - The chapter champion Hervald Strom wins the competition after narrowly defeating the Imperial Fists' champion in ritual duel.
- The Constantinus Iconoclasm - 13 year long crusade to retake the planets around Nova Terra after a Sons of Guilliman Sergent went rogue.
- The Thrassos Disaster - Lured an Ork Warboss onto a refinery, then blew up all the bridges leading to it. Sadly, the Orks used the facility to their advantage and killed over 300 Marines there. Then the Orks moved on to the rest of the Adransa Cluster.
- Nightfire Wars - The Nightfire Wars were fought between the Imperium and the T'au Farsight Enclaves. The Iron Knights and Hammers of Dorn saw bitter combat in the campaign.
- 13th Black Crusade - Fought the Death Guard alongside the Howling Griffons before moving on to help Cadia.