Manly And Incorrigible Delinquents RPG
Manly And Incorrigible Delinquents RPG or M.A.I.D. RPG is a modification on Maid RPG
This is basically just a shameless rip-off of Maid RPG, but reflavoured for the more masculinely-inclined of us. Since Maid RPG is a really simple d6-based game with tonnes of random tables, this Delinquent RPG works on that proven formula for fast and cheap fun. Within the next few pages, you'll find a pared down version of the Maid RPG ruleset that's been rewritten.
I won't lecture you on what a delinquent actually is. By the end of this, I expect you to have as little of an idea as I do.
Basically, almost everything here except for attributes are just flavourful stuff to make your game experience more interesting. As long as your GM is okay with it, you can re-roll or even choose particular traits.
Roll 2d6 and divide by 3 (rounding down) for each of the six Attributes below.
- Athletics (Physical ability, combat ability.)
- Cool (How good are you at just chilling with your bancho and other gang members?)
- Badass (How good are you at being a delinquent?)
- Smarts (How capable are you at pulling a fast one on others?)
- Luck (How did you get the window seat in class? I wanted that seat...)
- Loitering (Just how long can you squat outside the mini-mart and look menacing for?)
Roll 1d6 twice to get two Delinquent Types which will influence both your stats as well as the general demeanour of your delinquent. You can have a particular type twice. Zero is the lowest an attribute can go.
- - Wise Guy (+1 Luck, -1 Athletics)
- - Smart-Ass (+1 Smarts, -1 Loitering)
- - Guru (+1 Cool, -1 Smarts)
- - Leader (+1 Badass, -1 Cool)
- - Jock (+1 Athletics, -1 Badass)
- - Lackey (+1 Loitering, -1 Luck)