Monkey Goblins are a species of goblinoid native to the world of Golarion. A subspecies of that world's already highly distinctive goblin race, monkey goblins are tropical jungle dwellers who have taken to living in the heights of the trees. This has caused them to develop unique mutations for climbing and swinging, predominantly a prehensile rat-like tail. They are still just as crazy-stupid as their ground-dwelling relatives, though.
- +4 Dexterity, -2 Wisdom, -2 Charisma
- Humanoid (Goblinoid)
- Small size
- Slow Speed: Base land speed is 20 feet.
- Low-Light Vision
- Acrobatic: +2 racial bonus on Acrobatics and Stealth checks.
- Fearless: +2 racial bonus on all saving throws against Fear.
- Natural Climber: Climb speed of 30 feet.
- Prehensile Tail: Can't wield a weapon, but can retrieve small items stowed on the monkey goblin's person as a free action.
|The Races of Pathfinder|
|Player's Handbook:||Dwarf - Elf - Gnome - Half-Elf - Half-Orc - Halfling - Human|
|Aasimar - Catfolk - Changeling - Dhampir - Duergar |
Drow - Fetchling - Gillman - Goblin - Grippli - Hobgoblin
Ifrit - Kitsune - Kobold - Merfolk - Nagaji - Orc - Oread
Ratfolk - Samsaran - Strix - Suli - Svirfneblin - Sylph
Tengu - Tiefling - Undine - Vanara - Vishkanya - Wayang
|Bestiaries:||Android - Astomoi - Caligni - Deep One Hybrid - Gathlain |
Gnoll - Kasatha - Munavri - Naiad - Orang-Pendak
Reptoid - Rougarou - Shabti - Trox - Yaddithian
|Adventure Paths:||Being of Ib - Kuru|
|Inner Sea Races:||Ghoran - Monkey Goblin - Lashunta - Skinwalker |
Syrinx - Triaxian - Wyrwood - Wyvaran
|Ultimate Wilderness:||Vine Leshy|
|Blood of the Sea:||Adaro - Cecaelia - Grindylow - Locathah - Sahuagin - Triton|
|Planar Adventures:||Aphorite - Duskwalker - Ganzi|