|"A winged figure clasping a chalice"|
|Successors of||Blood Angels|
|Homeworld||Implied to be fleet-based|
The Red Seraphs are another Space Marine Chapter of which little is known, like most Astartes Praeses chapters. They've mainly been mentioned in the Imperial Armour books, getting most attention in the Orphean War book, and a short story named "tradition" by ADB, where it is revealed that the chapter honours it's dead with interrement in ornate sarcophagi located in the "beautiful bowels of their warships".
They used to share a strange tradition with the Red Seraphs and Angels Numinor: every century or so three warriors would reunite on a dead world to speak of their chapter's past, present, and future. But as the Great Rift makes the present ever more dire, and the future ever more uncertain, the three chapters have decided to leave tradition behind and join their fleets to take the fight to the ennemy.
- Dark Marches Crusade (610-760.M36): Three companies take part in the crusade, helping the Imperium claim 600 worlds and establish several new sectors.
- Aegisine Crusade (M39): Chapter takes part in the Black Templars crusade and picks up their Iron Cyclone Drop Pod manouver.
- Battle of the Gorgon Deeps (761.M39): Alongside the Revilers they help Battlefleet Orpheus destroy an Ork invasion force.
- Magdellan Prime Civil War (143-151.M41): Part of the relief force alongside Sons of the Kraken and Fire Angels to help the Sisters of Battle, they arrive just as the Sisters launch a counter-attack on the Chaos cultists.
- Orphean War (991.M41 - Present): Entire chapter moblizies to fight the Maynarkh Dynasty.