|Successors of||Raven Guard|
|Colours||Grey with White insignia.|
A Raven Guard Successor chapter from the Second Founding. These guys were founded by veterans from their parent legion so that would mean they are extra sneaky. Since these guys were there for the Drop Site Massacre, they're still very angry at those who betrayed them. So that makes them PTSD-riddled Snake Eaters. Sadly those old grudges don't carry over as rules or else these guys would be a cross between Raven Guard and World Eaters. Most of their fluff (all of it basically), has them fighting Orks. If they were a certain other chapter, they'd be the Ork-hunting-jungle-fightan-psychos-who-only-get-along-with-a-particular-Guard-regiment. Their armor is painted Grey as it is a pretty neutral color; so it works better as camouflage than some other chapters colors. They are also the default chapter of anyone who just primes their marines grey and then do nothing else. Surprisingly, it was back in 6th edition that they got most of their fluff.
- The Purging of Azoth - Word Bearers Vs. Revilers.
- Battle of the Gorgon Depths - Revilers and another Chapter kill Orks in space.
- Reconquest of the Zypher Sub-Sector - Revilers, Raven Guard, Eagle Warriors, Marauders and many many IG vs Orks.
- Plains of Azoth - They used Drop Pods here. That is somehow supposed to be important.
- The Lithon Purge - Billions of Imperials are enslaved by Dark Eldar, Revilers stomp their shit.
- Reconquest of the Forsarr Sector - Death Eagles, Revilers and the Aurora Chapter fight Orks.
- 13th Black Crusade - Fought to defend the Cadian Gate.