Squat Crusade: The Musical
The long-awaited sequel to the incredibly successful Deffwotch.
In Squat Crusade: The Musical, the players are some of the last Squats in the galaxy, having narrowly escaped the destruction of the Homeworlds. Their objective is to rebuild their race (because 6e says it's okay), but they must deal with a hostile galaxy, enemies who would see them burn, and their own ineptitude.
- First thread - Vae Vectis
- Second thread - A Fistful of Dollars
- Third thread - Cities of Gold
- Fourth thread - That Which Seeks The Sun
- Fifth thread - Snow Moose Samba
- Sixth thread - Megaton
- Seventh thread - Galactus Must Feed
- Eighth thread - Foresight...
- Ninth thread - Kamikaze
- Tenth thread - Ignition
- Eleventh thread - PhoeniX Bolt
- Twelfth thread - Fly in the Freedom
- Thirteenth thread - Follow
- Fourteenth thread - Always a Bigger Fish
- Fifteenth thread - Sigma Harmonics
- Sixteenth thread - Turnabout Heresy
- Seventeenth thread - Sunfury
- Eighteenth thread - Dark Empire
- Nineteenth thread - Angel Voice
- Twentieth thread - Dragonrend
- Twenty-first thread - Durance
- Twenty-first thread - Imperial Truth
- Twenty-third thread - Seventh Moon
- Twenty-fourth thread - The Wedding Present
- Twenty-fifth thread - Yellow Line
- Twenty-sixth thread - The Twin Suns
- Twenty-seventh thread - Supernova Megamix
- Twenty-eighth thread - Big Wednesday
- Twenty-ninth thread - Ebb and Flow
The stars of Squat Crusade: The Musical
Philip Ragebeard Dreambeard - Warlord DREAM Warlord
Mortimer has always been Warlord. Though he has dreamt of a mysterious dream other warlord. Claiming it was not a dream is doubleplusungood crimethink. 'twas all just a dream.
Mortimer the Lazy - Warlord
As any good Squat Mortimer has a special talent for hating, in his case 'Hatred: Anything That Makes Me Move'. Hovers along in his hoverchair to avoid moving. Like any good Warlord he does his Bureaucratic paperwork with flamers and is significantly better at being Warlord than he probably should be, all things considered.
Kim Jong Il - Cardinal of the Ancestor Cult
Clever, thoughtful, helpful, friendly, eager, and skilled, Kim Jong Il is everything his ill-fated low-ranking pilot father Kim Il Sung wasn't. Is held as a figure of great honour by the World Eaters, due to shenanigans.
Engineer Velm - Guild Engineer
Consistently competent tech-faerie of a spessdorf who has, in general, a keen grasp of what the fuck. Also pilots a suit of Exo-Armor that basically makes her a sawed-off Dreadnought, except for the being-mostly-dead thing.
Steelbeard Shieldhammer - Berserker
Recently promoted to the Brotherhood after the Purging of Dreambeard Promoted due to showing great valour and heroics on the battlefield, Steelbeard has proven to be a great asset for distracting enemy forces. His tried-and-true tactic of bullrushing every single opponent has resulted in him taking many, many shots that would otherwise be directed at the guys who can do things other than 'apply hammer to face.' Continually thwarted by the fact that the only single-target encounters thus far have all been against things that are huge.
The Bearded Fury - Light Cruiser
The Drinks All Around - Mass Conveyor
The Galactus - Factory Ship