- 1 big story project
- 2 New Codex?
- 3 Improvement Drive Time
- 4 Chitchat
- 5 Why the Angry Marines Hate the World Eaters
- 6 Chronicles of the Angry Marines
- 7 "The Shitkicking Skirmish"
- 8 Primarch
- 9 Spammers post below this line
- 10 Assault Sergeant Dickface
- 11 Temperus Maximum
- 12 Huhwhuh?
- 13 Idea for character
- 14 JUST CREATED THIS!!! ADD IT TO THE GALLERY OR FUCK YOUR STINKIN`MAMA!!!
- 15 Just a request to use my work
- 16 Terminators
- 17 Brand new Meme material spotted
- 18 And another one...
- 19 Stop
- 20 Anyone know this?
- 21 Shoulders
- 22 Fun Lore Ideas
- 23 The Compendium of Pure Fucking Rage
- 24 Possible Lamenter Connection
- 25 Possible ports from the Angry Marine codex
- 26 Are Angry Marines Mary Sues?
big story project
- The Angry Marine Relics may be mentioned in the new story.
- Angry Primaris, Angry Primaris Ancient Lieutenants and Captain Tantrumus Fuckingham (Angry Marines First and Only Primaris Captain).
- Angry Commissars, Commissar Fuklaw, Angry 'Serfs', Angry Gangers and Angry Razorbacks.
- Masters of Mindfuckery and Angry Chaplains which is not Chief Mindfucker Moarfistin or Reclusiarch Mofo.
- Angry Apothecarys and Angry Primaris Apothecarys.
- the old and new Master of the Armoury, Angry Techmarines and Kill-a-Tors.
- Angry Captain Satchel.
- Dick Haggard and Angry Veterans.
- Angry Squads with Angry Intercessors.
- Cock Knockers.
- Angry Reiver Squads, Angry Inceptor Squads, Angry Hellblaster Squads and Angry Repulsors.
- Silencer Ancients and Rachnus Rageous (Angry Marines Primarch).
- Fiery Aggressors, Black Brothers.
- Angry Titans.
- Belligerent Redemptor Dreadnought and how the Angry Marines handle this problem, quote from the Codex Adeptus Astartes (Space Marines)
- "It is whispered that the advanced systems of the Redemptor are a curse as well as a blessing. The Martian tech-savants that first built these walking machines of destruction spared little thought to the health of the incumbent, seeing him as little more than another part to be interred or replaced as necessary. Many of those Redemptors that have fought for a sustained period have already had their sarcophagi replaced, their original pilots burned out by the intensity of the machine's destructive prowess."
- and last but most importantly, Do the Angry Marine have a lack of toilet paper (copies off the codex Astartes) since the Fiery Aggressors came to the chapter?
Stories in progress
Discussion on the stories
VeryIntelligentShadeOfTheColourBlue (talk): Does anyone have any suggestions on where the angry marines could acquire a near limitless supply of bog roll/codex astartes, I want to avoid the Angry Marines invading Macrag for it but I will put it into the story if there are no good alternatives.
Gonna chip in there, since you guys have been doing awesome work and I'd like to help somewhat: maybe orbiting a dead star in crates marked as belonging to the Space Wolves, with a sign saying 'Open only in case of diarreah'?
VeryIntelligentShadeOfTheColourBlue (talk): The furries probably use litter trays though, although you could have them hunt down a hidden ultramarine shrine to matt ward/the spiritual liege orbiting a dead star. The Angry marines bog roll is after all copies of the codex astartes, I don't think normal bog roll would cut it for them, I actually need to write in a reason why the angry marines don't just use normal toilet paper. Hi by the way and tank you for the compliment, feel free to write stories for any of the above, there's no way I can write all of them (it took me 4 months just to write all of the fluff for the codex, the story topics listed will be just as long if not longer than the whole angry marines codex).
2A01:CB14:14:DD00:10F3:CE87:5AB8:E75C How would them being 'gifted' the stash by the Magpies? I dunno how the Angry Marines view them, so I'm spitballing there. That, or considering the view Guilliman holds on the New Imperium, he may just have thrown away all the copies of the Codex he found, and they got their hands on it? Do you want stories about them or just short fluff like what's in the Codex? Cause I might have an idea for the Redemptor but I'm not sure I could flesh it out fully.
VeryIntelligentShadeOfTheColourBlue (talk): I don’t actually know where the Angry Marines stand on the magpies, they either see them as direct competition for “gifts” from other chapters or as considerably less angry brothers in arms. Not a bad idea, although the codex Astarte is still an excellent book on war, at most I think girly man would modify it to allow for larger chapter sizes. Pick any of the topics and write a story as long it as short as you want, although I’m currently writing one for the fiery aggressors and the lack of bog roll and try to make them longer than the codex fluff pieces.
2A01:CB14:14:DD00:10F3:CE87:5AB8:E75C Well, he might be putting out a second edition, which would make the first one irrelevant: hence an abundance of copies. But to be fair, I like the idea of them raiding Maccrage. Or maybe the Pretty Marines? Just checking if the idea is okay with you: the Redemptor being a new way to punish those Angry Brothers NOT MANLY ENOUGH TO GET THE FUCK UP FROM BEING DEAD AND PUNCH THAT CUNT IN THE FUCKING BALLS, the machine and the marines actively try to kill each other out of sheer rage, making them the perfect Dreadnought for the Angry Marines.
VeryIntelligentShadeOfTheColourBlue (talk): I think I’ll be going with some variety of raiding the ultramarines shrine to the spiritual liege (perhaps on macrag). Good idea, just remember that the redemptor dreadnoughts are for primaris Marines, fluff wise at the moment they’re a punishment for angry primaris marines who died badly in battle, but the story of an angry pilot arguing with the machine spirit of his redemptor dreadnought would be brilliant.
2A01:CB14:14:DD00:10F3:CE87:5AB8:E75C If I think of something better, I'll let you know, but it might also be a case of 'misplaced' shipments of the codex the new Primaris chapters? This way, the angry marines get their toilet rolls and the new guys don't follow girlyman's silly antics: win-win. Well, that'd be a good laugh for the normal angry marines, wouldn't it? Stick the new guys dumb enough to die inside the damn thing. I'll throw down some notes and write it soon.
VeryIntelligentShadeOfTheColourBlue (talk): The first part of what will be a very long story for the angry marines to find more copies of the codex astartes to wipe their shit holes with, feedback would be appreciated. The story also needs a cool location for the entrance to the shrine of ward to be hidden, would appreciate any suitable and awesome suggestions.The title is also just a placeholder.
- first of all, Commissar Fuklaw is not a mutant from X But who must have welding mask on to avoid destroying everything he's looking at. My idea of his Death Stare, is that when he stare down at a person in his rage, there is a chance that the person's head will explode because of the undiluted RAGE being channeled at that person.
- only Fuklaw is enough of a badass to execute Angry Marines.
- Suggestions for names for THE COOL PLACE: MARYSUE, the eye of MARYSUE, the garden of the Spiritual liege.
Dark Squirrel (talk) Created an account to make things easier. Got on question on the Primaris Angry Marines: what kind of names would they have? They are not 'proper' Angry Marines, so I doubt using the standard pattern of piling up curses and swears would do it. Asking cause I'm trying to find what to call the first one to be intered in the Belligerant Redemptor (at which time the Angry Marines discovered exactly what it does).
Also, I do have one suggestion for the story: make the reactions to the Silencer 'bigger'? It seems like they are one of the biggest secrets of the Angry Marines and the galaxy in general, so seeing one should make an even bigger impression.
- I didn't write in a good enough reason for why fuklaw would bbe so angry at that time to need it, fluff wise fuklaw can glare anything into a puddle so its not too far off the truth.
- The shrine of ward will be placed inside the garden of the spiritual liege, although the best idea so far as to the location of the webway portal to the shrine is via SOLEMNANCE, as it allows trashy the incontinent to be included in the story and as this is a story around wardian lore its not impossible for a webway portal to be on a tomb world. Although I do think that the destruction of the shrine would create the eye of marysue, that would be cool.
- For important primaris marines they get given new names (like tantrumus fuckingham) but the topic isn't something we have covered yet, personally I think that they would keep their old space marine name until they are deemed important enough for a new one. But as your the first person to really cover such fluff feel free to make something up that feels right, that is, after all, what most of the angry marine fluff is.
- I will make the appearance of the silencer a bigger deal, the angry marines do now that they exist but they sort of blot out their presence until they come to the foreground.
Dark Squirrel (talk) Fair enough, I'll try to find a proper vanilla Marine name for the first Primaris to be interred into a Belligerant Redemptor. I think I might also give a shot at writing a piece about the first time the Angry Marines saw a Silencer Ancient come out and insult them calmly. What do you think?
Also, what about renaming it SUElemnance?
VeryIntelligentShadeOfTheColourBlue (talk): Sounds like an excellent idea for a story, the conflict the angry marines go through when confronted with a silencer for the first time, seeing them as not one of them but still bound my some quirk of their geneseed or the warp to respect them. I don't know whether SUElemnance should be what the head of ward calls the planet or the name the angry marines give it upon arrival, any ideas?
Dark Squirrel (talk) Don't forget the horror the Silencer feels when he first sees them. Also, I'll be using the fact that Cawl made Primaris out of all 20 Legions to justify Primaris Angry Marines: Desert Fangs put in stasis.
I'd say let it be how the Angry Marines call it.
VeryIntelligentShadeOfTheColourBlue (talk): Good point, we already know that some primaris marines are from the heresy as they complain about the state the imperium is currently in, you could have the redemptor dreadnought be one which was "gifted" by another chapter, and had already killed a number of its pilots before an angry primaris pilot was put into it.
Dark Squirrel (talk) I've started writing the story, I'm going for a neophyte who quickly becomes desillusioned with his 'distant brothers' but still tries being nice to them before snapping once they put him into the redemptor.
On that subject, I'm choosing that it was a true 'gift' from another chapter to mess with the Angry Marines. Any idea which one it could be? First of its kind for the Angry Marines, the machine spirit has killed the previous pilots in this other chapter (which is why they're getting rid of it). Thanks for that idea by the way!
It will probably end with it destroying a planet by punching it until it exploded, then kept on hitting empty space until he was back on board the Litany of Litany.
VeryIntelligentShadeOfTheColourBlue (talk): I'd say black templars, they suitably angry to be at least civil to the angry marines, but angry enough to be cunts by giving the angry marines a murderous dreadnought. Fluff wise the exploding planet thing already happens if you put two such dreadnoughts together, so its entirely possible for a single dreadnought to do the same, also gives you the opportunity for the dreadnought and its pilot to just swear at each other while theyre drifting through open space.
There is a third chapter I'm working on for the story but its beginning to feel a bit weird, the premise being that the chapter master gives the head of ward to a angry serf and a irritated commissar who were suitably angry cunts, and ordered them to get the shrine of ward while the rest of the angry marines deal with the followers of nurgle and tzeentch who who surprise attacked them. They are then joined by a fiery agressor, an angry tech priest and maybe commissar fuklaw, the group then escapes the ship by firing themselves off it in an angry rhino into open space, I have no fucking idea how they get to the shrine of ward from there though, or how to introduce 4 brand new characters into the story that I have pulled out of my arse and make it convincing and not forced.
Also, doc or poto if your reading this could you have a tidy up of the angry custodes codex, I'm blasting through it but I lack the knowledge to make it all look right without continuously copying and pasting the docs templates.
Dark Squirrel (talk) Black Templars it is. I don't think the Angry Marines give them a nickname, do they? Also, as a tentative name, I went for Cuntpounder by I wonder if it truly fits. I've also thrown in an origin story of sorts for Tantrumus Fuckingham. I'll post the lot of it during the night.
I'd say go with the existing characters that fit the roles, i.e. Fuklaw, Mightylypissedoff, and a serf and aggressor. That'd give us an excuse to write stories about them. As to how they get there, try 'punching their way through the collections until they reach the right one'. And maybe add a Silencer so that Trollzyn has one more reason to chase them around Benny Hill style.
Quick question: do I post the story here first or directly on the page?
VeryIntelligentShadeOfTheColourBlue (talk): The neither side has a nickname for the other as far as I know, think of a good one and then there will be, thats the perks of fluffing where no one has fluffed before. And when I say I don't know how they get to the planet I mean that I dont know how to get them from a angry rhino drifting through space to the planet, my only good idea is that trashy the incontinent picks them up as he's after the head of ward as well, and they get out of his base by fucks knows.Silencer, Angry serf, fiery aggressor, Fuklaw Moarfistin i think (they'll be up against nurgle at some point and he has a hatred for nurglings). Post it here first, once I've done chapter three I'll move it to the main page and title it as a work in progress, freeing up space for your story here.
One thing I put into my story is that the Redemptor punches space until he gets where he wants to be. So something like that with the Angry Rhino? Or Trollzyn picks it up for both the head AND the Silencer. Then they punch their way out.
And one last thing: what about renaming the Redemptor Belligerent Engine into Destructor Belligerent Engine? It seems to me strange they'd keep the 'normal' name for the thing. Who cares about redemption anyway.
Also, the tone might be a tad more serious than the others stories. You'll tell me whether it needs to be changed when I've posted it.
VeryIntelligentShadeOfTheColourBlue (talk): I'd go with "THE SILENT ANGRY CUNTS", amateurs implies that they world eater wannabes or worst but they're never refereed to as such. I know that 40k plays a bit hard and fast with science and what not, but unfortunately you can't punch space to get through it, unless of course you wholeheartedly believe you can in which case its the warp doing the work for you, maybe use concentrated fury in someway?
As far as renaming goes I don't think that's an option, belligerent engine is the name which has been used for a long time and its been used in a fair few stories and fluff pieces, although there's nothing stopping you changing it really it would be going against the fluff, your best off talking to the doc about that one if you really want to change it.
Just ensure that angry marines talk in CAPS LOCK AND HAVE PLENTY OF FUCKING EXCLAMATION MARKS!!! personally I use !!! with angry marines and ! for serfs and other non-caps lock characters.
VeryIntelligentShadeOfTheColourBlue (talk): Check your spelling and grammar a few times over, but it’s nice to have a story where the Angry Marines are legitimately scared of something which isn’t the head of ward.
- to Dark Squirrel: There is nothing I would change in your story.
- to VeryIntelligentShadeOfTheColourBlue: I think you should go with them being picked up by Trollzyn. and why does Temperus Maximus have brown teeth?
about A Literal Shit Storm, Chapter 4:
- Mightilypissedoff, his servo arms sticking out of the driver hatch as they fired balls of plasma at anything the tanks missed
- Mightilypissedoff's servo arms Do not have a built-in Plasma Cutter, so how can he shoot plasma with his servo arms? but since he is a madman and very angry mechanical genius, so it would not surprise me that he has invented Plasma Cutters it can be handled and fired by servo arms.
- “FUCK YOU FUKLAW!!!” came Mightilypissedoff’s reply from the driver’s compartment “I HAVEN’T BROKEN THIS BITCH TOASTER IN YET!!! WE ONLY “BORROWED” IT TODAY BUT IT WILL FUCKING LEARN!!!” The Rhino’s engine and machine spirit roared at this and began to swerve from side to side, managing to unbalance even the commissar until the sound of a control panel being punched repeatedly began emanating from the drivers hatch. “STILL THINK YOU WORK FOR THE FUCKING BLUEBERRIES DO YOU?!!!”
- Mightilypissedoff is an angry techmarine yes, but I imagine he's more "professional" (uses less blunt force trauma) with the way he manages machines than other angry techmarines, because he completed his training on Mars and he is an angry mechanical genius.
- the last horror to emerge from the tunnel collapsed to the ground screaming, and then vanished, as if an invisible wall had just engulfed it. Whatever it was began to catch up with the rest of the demons, who one by one also began to collapse and vanish back into the warp.
- At present, Silencer Ancients has no ability against Daemon's, but after reading this, I consider giving them an aura ability that gives -1 Ld to Daemons and Psykers.
- “WELL THAT WAS FUCKING DISSAPOINTING!!!” remarked a very pissed off Mightilypissedoff “I GUESS I’LL HAVE TO FIGHT YOU, YOU COMMISSARY CUN…” and stopped, fist in mid-air, as a familiar calm began to settle over the two for the second time that day. “CAN YOU STOP FUCKING DOING THAT?!!! I’M TRYING TO KEEP AN UNFOCUSSED AND ANGRY FUCKING MIND HERE; CAN’T YOU SEE I’M TRY TO START A FUCKING FIGHT HERE!!!” screamed Fuklaw despite the oppressive blankness threatening to engulf his mind, as a Silencer Ancient emerged from the corridor, followed by a Fiery Aggressor, who was obviously in a bit of distress being so close to a psychic null. “AND DO YOU EVEN HAVING A CUNTING NAME?!!! FUCK IT YOUR CUNT FROM NOW ON!!!” Cunt sighed behind his helmet, his name was actually Azriel the Sand Shrouded, and once upon a time he had been one of the Desert Fangs captains, before he’d been stupid enough to accept his Primarch’s order to “Keep an eye on my descendants” and that “everything will be fine”, he could be in the eye of terror right now annihilating demon worlds, instead he was putting up with a mere mortals (admittedly that mortal was Fuklaw) complaints.
- where did their respect / silence for Silencer Ancients disappear to?
- One of the most amazing things about Angry Marine equipment and particularly vehicles, apart from how angry they all are, is that they work at all, as somehow not only will they work with limited maintenance; but can be also repaired (as demonstrated by Mightilypissedoff) by inflicting blunt force trauma to the offending item/vehicle. And as the angry tank filled with even angrier and swearing (and groaning) marines sped off once again through the corridors and chambers of the Maximum Fuck this point becomes even more confusing when you consider that the machine spirits of angry marine vehicles are not cooperative things. The machine spirit of the Angry Rhino which Mightilypissedoff was now driving/fighting for dominance for example, cared not one bit for its passengers, and would quite happily drive them into a pulp, and then piss oil on what was left just to drive the point home, so why it had allowed itself to be driven then violently repaired is a mystery to all. If anyone on board had cared enough to ask the Rhino why it was putting up with their shit they would have just got the usual growling roar of a reply, because not even the Rhino knew why, it didn’t even have the required to express an appropriate answer if it had one. The only plausible explanations which are available are that Angry Marines are a little like orks in that their dogged determination makes stuff work, or that the vehicles in question make themselves work because they know that the Angry Marines are the only beings capable of providing them with a good fight.
- This part I personally find to not belong in a story ... It's more a description or an explanation than a story.
VeryIntelligentShadeOfTheColourBlue (talk): I’ll just delete that chapter, I’ve been rather struggling to write something good for it so I can get to the merry band of swearing explorers being picked up by a certain robot magpie, escaping (probably via creed in some capacity) onto the planet along with the arrival of the Angry Marines, grey knights, eldar (and maybe dark eldar) along with anyone else who was fucked over by ward. I’ll probably through in a crystal skull type scene where the Angry explorers raise the head of ward above their heads to part a throng of followers of the ward. Any suggestions on how fuklaw and Mightilypissedoff meet the silencer (who will probably still be called cunt) along with the fiery aggressor (who still needs a name) would be appreciated.
There's links to two codicks at the bottom of the page, both geared to previous editions of the game (with the "updated" one not even having its pages in the right order, for shame).
Improvement Drive Time
The Angry Marines page is still among the most popular and most celebrated. And for good reason. But... with the passage of time... the quality of the page might have deteriorated a little bit. SOOooo...! If you think you have a couple ideas to improve the page -- a little bit here, a little bit there -- step right to it! Also, if you can, scour the web for more ANGRY MARINES pics and then add them to the gallery. There's a lot of win here. --MercWithMouth (talk) 10:28, 18 April 2013 (UTC)
I suggest we move the writefaggotry to a separate article (or multiple ones). If nobody objects, I'll do it in a while. Fatum 22:29, 17 October 2012 (BST)
I've finished up on a revised Angry Marine codex (new units and shit, see my User page for details), I want to know: how do I upload it onto 1d4chan? I see the original 4th edition codex linked here, and I don't want to post it on 4chan like the original 5th edition codex was.
If we're going to do massive imagedumps let's use galleries at the bottom of the relevant article plox. I forget the exact syntax. --Carcer 06:41, 27 June 2008 (UTC)
Done and done. --Errany 13:09, 27 June 2008 (UTC)
There was a new Angry Marine story up on the /tg/ last night about. I've got it saved but couldn't seem to get a show/hide template working for it. If someone could add one I could put the text up. --Scramlaz 13:16, 24 August 2008 (UTC)
Think the page may have been vandalized. 22.214.171.124 18:25, 8 October 2008 (UTC)
Still grammar fail at the top.
Not anymore. It's Angry Marine'd now. >:(
Removed the British hate bit. Stereotype much? THAT should be on the hate list. Besides, I'M British! Not everything is about 'stiff upper lip', you know. Khor'neth- 21:07, 15th June 2017 (GMT)
Why the Angry Marines Hate the World Eaters
- World Eaters -
Because no matter how angry they are, the Angry Marines know that the World Eaters have them beaten in the rage department. Even admitting that sends Angry Marines into a homicidal rage.BECAUSE THEY'RE POSER FAGGOTS SUCKING KHORNE'S MOLTEN VOLCANIC COCK YOU FUCKING SACK OF SHIT.
↑ I don't know who made this edit. But I like it. A lot. --MercWithMouth 20:35, 22 November 2011 (UTC)
/// CLOSE CUMGUZZLER, GOOD EFFORT. KHORNE IS AN INSUFFERABLE CUNT, NO DIFFERENT FROM THOSE ELDAR FAGGOTMEN. THE FUCKING EMPEROR WIPES HIS ASS WITH THIS FAGGOTOUS WASTE OF SPACE CUM. PROOF? HE LETS KHARN, HIS IDIOT, TWAT, COCKLOVER CARRY A PLASMA PISTOL. IF HE WERE A REAL MAN INSTEAD OF THE SHITSTAIN HE IS HE'D WIELD A PROPER FUCKING THUNDERHAMMER IN DUAL GOD-DAMNED POWERFISTS. -AngryAnon
Chronicles of the Angry Marines
With increased laughs and badassery, the Angry Marines stories just keep getting better and better! Keep it up.Take some time to make your own Angry Marines stories, or at the very least, make better known the Angry Marines to others that they can help recollect their stories and maybe even add some of their own! --MercWithMouth 23:07, 26 March 2012 (BST)
"The Shitkicking Skirmish"
The Angry Marines story, "The Shitkicking Skirmish" remains unfinished.
If you're the author... FUCKING FINISH IT!
Alternatively, if you've seen the story on the /tg/ boards previously, please either finish the story or share some screenshots of the story so that it can be shared here on the 1d4chan.org wiki
--MercWithMouth 06:48, 2 April 2012 (BST)
I know that is says their primarch is unknown, but would be unreasonable to say that it's the Hulk or Asura?
- Make up what you want like everyone else does, but what makes your threeish word fan fiction so awesome that it goes here? Post something epic on /tg/, then see if it is overwhelmingly accepted as /tg/ canon.
Since they are the successor chapters to the desert fangs, whose primarch is good ol' Rachnus
Spammers post below this line
I eat swag for breakfast. sorry, I had to do it.
Assault Sergeant Dickface
Gais, as much as I'm a patron of the arts and respect most styles used by artists....really...should this even be allowed on the grounds of quality.....and well,...fuck it, I'm calling Extra heresy on this.
Tactical Mehren (talk) 17:19, 13 August 2013 (UTC)
The hell happened the header image of the Angry Marine flipping someone off? Why was the file deleted? 126.96.36.199 08:19, 13 July 2014 (UTC)
- Reuploaded the image, since it doesn't look like it was deleted intentionally. --RubyEclipse (talk) 02:19, 9 August 2014 (UTC)
Idea for character
Oscar Pissedofforius. Oscar was born in the southern continent of Santonum on Planet Africus. He was born without legs and had to have prosthetic ones which he promptly used to beat the living SHIT out of anyone who crossed him. He got recruited to the Angry Marines after he shot his girlfriend for cheating on him with a slaaneshi cultist and is currently a Tactical Sergeant. Seeing as I suck at character writing, that's all I can think of.
- I don't get it. What's the joke? That he's Oscar Pistorious in space? Crazy Cryptek (talk) 10:59, 31 May 2015 (UTC)
- As I said, I suck at character writing. User:Zombiecreeper
JUST CREATED THIS!!! ADD IT TO THE GALLERY OR FUCK YOUR STINKIN`MAMA!!!
Just a request to use my work
I've been writing something of an Angry Marine short story for FanFiction.Net, and was wanting to ask permission to add an link to my Angry Marines story. For the curious who want to judge the work in progresses merit before saying yes... here is the link.
Also, the short story is over halfway done. The next installment will include the Angry Marines notorious, "gene-flaw," and more really cool destruction.
I don't think Angry Marine Terminators have ever really been a thing. No doubt they exist, for they are a mighty tool in spreading RAGE across the galaxy. But I've never seen drawfaggy art of them. --StargateNerd (talk) 22:52, 18 June 2015 (UTC)
Brand new Meme material spotted
Wow, Mr. StargateNerd, you seem to be a pretty great artist, based on your kind criticism. I would really appreciate to look at some of your breathtaking artwork if you wouldn`t mind. I`m sure it is awesome and quite epic, otherwise you wouldn`t give me such helpfull advice and judge my stuff the way you do. Please help me to become a better artist (like you), I`m begging you...
And another one...
Come on. This is about the angry Marines. How can you expect seriousness about something with stories about a dreadnought that rapes an eldar to death or a member called "Dickface" in their "lore"? Maybe you missed the fact that this whole thing isn`t too serious at all and everything BUT canon in the official (stiff) world of GWs 40k universe. --Brother Orkraper
Anyone know this?
We don't take it seriously, no, but 1d4chan isn't your personal advertising space for your works and the general opinion of the stuff you've posted here has been mostly negative. This is why I'm asking you to stop. Also posting as an IP address doesn't hide the fact that it's you, mate. ValkyrieSkies (talk) 13:55, 9 July 2015 (UTC)
What shoulders should I use in army painting then? Red ones with Dark-grey trim (and yellow smile) Or Yellow ones with Red trim (and red smile) There are both variants in web, dunno which one is more... meh... canon :D
Fun Lore Ideas
The Angry Marines do have a gene flaw which causes them to uncontrollably sing along with love music whenever they hear it. This has resulted in Angry Marines developing a quick draw to instantly attack and destroy any and all vox broadcasters playing love music whenever they first hear it.
Fangirlism, much like the Bluhd Rehvehns, the Angry Marines are also renown for attracting an above average amount of attention from Eldar booty. However, unlike the Bluhd Rehvehns who attract Craftworld Eldar, the Angry Marines instead draw the attention of numerous Dark Eldar wych's in need of a proper plowing. More than one boarding action has resulted in the foul Eldar wych's ending up "on bottom" after 'oops' losing a fight against the rage addicted Astartes. After one such boarding action one such defeated foul xeno's was quoted as saying, "I've never felt so much pain in my entire life... and it was totally worth it." According to Chapter records, at least 649 Eldar women and 3 men have been 'put to the sword' by vengeful Angry Marines following battle with that number not including multiple cases of the same individuals...
Fact, Angry Marines have genetically bigger dicks than all other Astartes.
The Angry Marines are on constant bad terms with 'The Salamanders' Chapter due to Angry Marine tactics not giving a f#ck about collateral damage. Where The Salamanders try to avoid killing innocent people, the Angry Marines view people as safety cones being in the way between them and their respective enemies, and that doesn't mean that they won't run them over anyway. In fact, the Angry Marines are one of the few Astartes Chapters capable of making the Salamanders lose their collective shit regarding their blatant willingness to gun down civilians for shits and giggles. This has often proven that the sons of Vulcan, a legion well known for its compassion, can hate... they just need a little bit of genocide to get their first.
The Compendium of Pure Fucking Rage
I have a short story I've been concocting that details the early days of the Angry Marines to include their involvement in the Horus Heresy and the centuries that followed. It's a work in progress but I was wondering if this was the kind of thing to post here or what? I love the concept of the Angry Marines and the Reasonable Marines but enjoy writing about just the Angry Marines for the time being.
I'll post the first part of the Compendium if this is the right place and go from there.
Possible Lamenter Connection
These guys are angry, right? Super, insanely, frothingly angry, and they are ALWAYS angry, ALL the time. Also, their armor is yellow. Has anyone considered the possibility that they're a rogue aspect of the Lamenter's Death Company, or possibly have always been part their Death Company, but until recently this was concealed by sending any Lamenters with the Black Rage over to the Angry Marines?
Possible ports from the Angry Marine codex
VeryIntelligentShadeOfTheColourBlue (talk): Hi chaps, I was wondering if it would be a good idea to port some of the new lore/fluff I've come up with for the Angry Marine codex, specifically the fluff for the new angry marine relics.
Are Angry Marines Mary Sues?
Considering that they are capable of always winning without any cohesive strategy without even the benefit of butchers nails, 30k equipment or massive numbers(Ala World Eaters), they are exceptions to every law of the Imperium, their actions of fighting and humiliating the head of the the Primogenitors, the largest, most powerful set of successor chapters in the Imperium, on a daily basis without any form of consequences, each and every one of their characters are capable of matching up against the most powerful warriors in universe. And they only possess one "weakness", they're REAL.FUCKING. ANNNNNNGRYYYY!!! And of course, this Anger is a *better* kind of anger, not the kind that doomed thousands of World Eaters to horrific, unnecessary deaths, the kind that destroys any hope of battle planning or cohesive assaults, not the kind that dooms a chapter to being utterly destroyed, or the kind that would get them annihilated from suspicion of Khorne worship. It just does not make sense from a lore perspective.
They're not a 'proper' fanon Chapter as the goal is not be believable from the perspective of the universe. It exists to make fun of some of the most stupid parts of the 40k and just generally speaking have fun. So in a way, they are Mary Sues, yes. But they don't go around cockslaping the Necrons back to sleep, punching the Tyrannids so far up their arses they exit the galaxy in a hemoroid-induced hurry, or shout the Eye of Terror into nothingness.
VeryIntelligentShadeOfTheColourBlue (talk): From a purely fluff standpoint this would be a very interesting point to debate; especially considering that the warp is a thing and we don’t know what warp space filled with the anger of the Angry Marines would be like.
But as they are not a purely based on true cannon they are able to do what they like (they are after all, tg fury manifested), allowing them to have relics like the head of ward or the doom guy gun, or shout across the void of space, and if they were based on proper 40k rules they would probably just turn up as another version of the black templars, which wouldn’t be particularly exciting. Also, if they are Mary Sues then they are the Mary Sues who seek the destruction of all other Mary Sues, which is at least fun to read about.
Also, if you feel that the Angry Marines are too Mary sueish why don’t you write some angry marine stories, we could always do with more writers.
How Is The Doc (talk): I agree with Dark Squirrel and VeryIntelligentShadeOfTheColourBlue. and then there is the fact that many of the angry marines victories are moral victories, and is far from war-winning triumphs, because they are so fucking destructive.
- Angry Reivers.
VeryIntelligentShadeOfTheColourBlue (talk): Angry Reivers, “SNEAK!!! SNEAK!!! SNEAK!!! WE ARE FUCKING SNEAKING HERE, NOTHING TO FUCKING SEE HERE!!!” It’s strange seeing stories for stuff written which I wrote the initial fluff for.
Dark Squirrel (talk) Angry Reivers vs Orks and Alpha Legion it'll be. Might throw in some fluff about the relationship between the Desert Fangs and the Alpha Legion if it fits, because apparently it's becoming my thing.
To be fair, you had marvellous ideas. This is my way of stealing them and pretending they're mine!