This page really should be cleaned up. The strikethroughs stop getting funny after the first section. --184.108.40.206 03:55, 16 December 2014 (UTC)
- I'm in agreement with you there, do see the humour, but it becomes difficult to read... would be a monumental task though, because unlike on any other pages on this site (according to site policy) some of the strikethroughs do actually add to both the flavour and and the understanding of the fluff since there is considerable double-meaning when talking about the Dark Angels, so keeping some can maintain the spirit of the article, though figuring out which ones would be a pain --Dark Angel 2020 (talk) 11:33, 5 January 2015 (UTC)
- Agree about removing the strikethroughs after the first section.
- What ever happened to the theory that the Dark Angels waited on purpose rather than racing to Terra, because they wanted to see which side would win before committing to Horus or the Emperor, and that Luther was imprisoned for calling out his Primarch over it?
- It turns out that Kurze engineered that by harassing the Lion. Luther probably just fell to Chaos.
- The Horus Heresy book series reveals a lot about the Lion and the fall of Luther, which although not entirely resolved, has pretty much debunked all of the earlier conspiracy theories. so far we know that Horus ordered Kurze to waylay the Lion and keep him out of the civil war. Then the Lion teamed up with Guilliman and Sanguinius doing the Imperium Secundus thing. As for the Fallen, they went to war with themselves and the Loyalists have been imprisoned beneath the Rock, Luther is playing with the powers of chaos even if he doesn't quite know exactly what they are yet, and the terran Astelan (who survives to 40k) has joined him and is a self confessed traitor. The current state of play is that the bulk of the Dark Angels are under the command of Corswain and he has decided to go back to Caliban to collect the "recruits" for the war effort, without knowing what's going on back home, although we are led to believe that the Lion already knows but hasn't told anyone.--Dark Angel 2020 (talk) 21:43, 2 June 2015 (UTC)
Suggesting adding an "Interrogator" Template
Mainly just grammar, hopefully it is less of a nightmare to read.
Edited to correct bad grammar.
Also whomever edited in all the poorly placed and far too numerous comas should report to their local commissar.