To be or not to be
Yeah, I'm not entirely sure who Earthflame is, but NotBrandX is right - this isn't a who's-who directory, with the exception of certain artists MAYBE someone who is renown in the /tg/ community for more than just having a trip. I think this content would be better placed in a user-page belonging to EF, rather than its own article. --Zabasaz 18:20, 1 June 2010 (UTC)
- Earthflame is a nice guy, really - a good GM, and always full of game-designing ideas from what I've seen and heard. I am not NotBrandX, and there's no MAYBEs to that rule that's been in effect since the creation of this wiki. Fatum 18:48, 1 June 2010 (UTC)
- Hang on, I said what? "with the exception of" doesn't sound like me at all.
- Only judgements I've seen levied on namefags has been the "stop grandstanding" warning on the drawfag page, for people who were using it to curry fame. If you want my opinion, his User: page is the *only* place people should be allowed to toot their own horn, since it's technically an article about that user. --NotBrandX 21:06, 1 June 2010 (UTC)
- edit: Whoops, there *is* a edict, and it's right there on the front freakin' page. Main_Page#Conduct. 1d4chan is NOT for pages dedicated to specific browsers of /tg/, namefag or tripfag, regardless of how well-known or liked/disliked they are. d'oh. Still, please keep transcribing Earthflame's stuff, so that /tg/ readers have a place to find/ improve/ vandalize it. --NotBrandX 13:46, 2 June 2010 (UTC)
- Yeah I just thought it might be useful to have a page listing Earthflame's projects in case someone was interested. I couldn't care less about who the guy is, but I could imagine someone checking out one of his projects and wanting to see what else he has done. Especially since pages about his projects mention him as the creator, I thought why not add a link to that. This could be "Earthflame's projects" instead of just "Earthflame", too. I don't know, I'm a newfag when it comes to 1d4chan. Feel free to undo whatever is here.
- Oh also I agree this could fit well in a user page, but I doubt he has one since he mentioned having no idea how to use a wiki. Another alternative would be to add an "Other projects by Earthflame" section to all the game articles, but I figured making this page would be easier. S 06:28, 2 June 2010 (UTC)
- Merged with /tg/ gets shit done article. Fatum 15:15, 2 June 2010 (UTC)
- Not sure it belongs in the Shit that is done section, though. Well I don't know about the other projects, but Break has barely started. Is there a similar page for ongoing projects? Or should such a section be added to that one? S 15:20, 2 June 2010 (UTC)
- Make it Ongoing shit or something, if you think it'll look better. Fatum 16:16, 2 June 2010 (UTC)