Should there be a link to an /rs/ of Robin's Laws of good Games Mastering? 126.96.36.199 21:08, 1 July 2008 (UTC)
- Not if it's a link to anything pirated.. --Myomoto 21:17, 1 July 2008 (UTC)
What about a link to the book's Amazon page, so people could read a blurb and buy the book if it sounds appealing to them?
I just reverted an edit which consisted primarily as profanity disguised as opinion, but I don't expect that to be the end of it. If people have bad experiences with GMing or a certain style of GM, they should probably create a separate topic for their experiences rather than passing off "Shit/shit/shit" in absolute terms over what was really meant to be a balanced argument for/against.--188.8.131.52 18:55, 28 March 2014 (UTC)
- Welp. It's happened again, and this time, the edgemaster's been going on a mini-rampage. --ThatOneBruvva (talk) 20:24, 28 March 2014 (UTC)
- I just asked him politely to stop. Hope it helps... --184.108.40.206 20:30, 28 March 2014 (UTC)
Advice from YouTube DM's
Thanks to YouTube, everyone with an Internet connection and access to the platform can listen and learn from wise and experienced Dungeon Masters and Game Masters from all around the world.
Should that be included in this article or would that be too overwhelming and should instead be it's own separate wiki page?
- Matt Mercer
- ProJared (his personal life not withstanding)
- The Gentleman Gamer
- How to be a Great Game Master (that's the name of the channel)
- Puffin Forest
etc, etc, etc, etc, etc...
Heck, Ed Greenwood himself is on YouTube
- Probably stick to figures that would probably be more well known on /tg/, try not to use more than a few links, and it'd be worth a shot. The fact that people can look up DM advice on their own should go without saying honestly. --LGX-000 (talk) 03:26, 7 August 2019 (UTC)
There's a typo on the Dexter's Lab graphic
Fairly certain it should be FATE not FARE
I don't know how to change that :(
Well I've got a corrected version - I have no idea how to upload the image when the current image page says "You cannot overwrite this file."